Cdub100

Black man murders one year old white baby

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

How many unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019?

I said not by cops.  People keep posting stories of random murders and saying “if the races were reversed this would be national news!!” but I’m not really sure that’s true.   Other than Ahmaud Arbery I can’t think of any famous ones since Trayvon Martin 9 years ago,  but again maybe I’m missing some.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I said not by cops.  People keep posting stories of random murders and saying “if the races were reversed this would be national news!!” but I’m not really sure that’s true.   Other than Ahmaud Arbery I can’t think of any famous ones since Trayvon Martin 9 years ago,  but again maybe I’m missing some.

Yeah, whites are less violent than blacks. We agree. :cheers:

On 4/23/2021 at 10:05 PM, kutulu said:

Not what I was getting at, cdub said you wouldn't hear about this in the mainstream news, but I quick search produced and a few reports... Just saying 

https://search.yahoo.com/news/search;_ylt=AwrJ7J5RfINgR00A0idx.9w4?p=DeHart&fr=yfp-hrmob&fr2=piv-web&.tsrc=yfp-hrmob

On 4/24/2021 at 8:31 AM, TimHauck said:

Yeah.  Reminds me a bit of the Cannon Hinant shooting.   Everyone screaming “you won’t see this in the MSM!”  but it was basically a huge story.

But yes, when people are quickly arrested/charged, it typically fades away.  Which is even true in some, but not all police killings.

You didn't notice that in the link provided, NOT ONE of those yielded a return from NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, or CNN?

• El Paso Times (4 days ago)
  • NY Daily News (5 days ago)
  • Fox News (5 days ago)
  • KAMR Armarillo (5 days ago)
  • Newsweek (5 days ago)
  • Daily Mirror (4 days ago)
  • Miami Herald (5 days ago)

If you click on Page 2, there's a few of the same links again... and page 3 has nothing.  So, from the link provided, I don't know about you, but I don't see a single link from the MSM covering the story.

Yeah, Cannon Hinnan'ts coverage was so huge, it took 5 days for it to be covered. 

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Bueller?

Odds are, there weren't many, if any.  The media always covers white on black crime.  Also, odds are that if any white people/person did kill a black person/people, it was likely gang related (which never gets covered - for obvious reasons), or some kind of mass shooting (which everyone covers).

The mass majority of murders are generally not interracial.

It was only after the public became angry that Chauvin was arrested. 

Just going to say it, that is far too young.  :(

On 4/26/2021 at 1:19 PM, peenie said:

I wasn't angry that Chauvin got arrested. Were you?

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

What’s happening here is that the false narrative is so easy to disprove that people are going to start posting more and more of these videos until everyone is scared to walk past a black man on the street. It’s a pendulum, and it’s starting to swing the other way. 

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

What’s happening here is that the false narrative is so easy to disprove that people are going to start posting more and more of these videos until everyone is scared to walk past a black man on the street. It’s a pendulum, and it’s starting to swing the other way. 

Yup.

27 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Looked like an ape in a wife beater walking away.  Who disagrees?

Perfect time for not only the n word, but for wishing a death to an n word. 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Self preservation is natural.  

On 4/26/2021 at 1:19 PM, peenie said:

... or, it was after they looked at all of the evidence.  You're making it seem like it took months.  It took 3 days.

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

... or, it was after they looked at all of the evidence.  You're making it seem like it took months.  It took 3 days.

I believe the protests helped speed things up. 

Just now, peenie said:

I believe the protests helped speed things up. 

Which seems anti-American, doesn't it?  You know, evidence should be the rule of law.

On 4/28/2021 at 1:27 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

Which seems anti-American, doesn't it?  You know, evidence should be the rule of law.

Not any more, the mob decides guilt or innocence, much like when lynching was popular 

On 4/28/2021 at 1:27 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, peenie wants nothing to do with this question.

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, peenie wants nothing to do with this question.

There are those in this nation that believe what they feel is justice, and that is very dangerous.

On 4/28/2021 at 8:26 AM, Utilit99 said:

Perfect time for not only the n word, but for wishing a death to an n word. 

You were banned from FFT for using the n word already, Peefoam.

5 hours ago, MDC said:

You were banned from FFT for using the n word already, Peefoam.

🐮

Did you used to follow this peefoam around and document his times of day and records of what he posted like you do me? 

It sounds like he threw the baby around like a football, the internal injuries were pretty bad not just the injury to the head. And the fact that he asked for reimbursement for damage to the futon frame?! 

Good Lord. Piece of shiite.