cmh6476

nzoner update (good news)

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

From a guy at another site...

Update on Joe: After a few days of antibiotics and a surgical procedure to clean out the stint in his gallbladder, he has turned it around. The infection is cleaned up, the stint is cleaned out, he’s much more alert and even joking around a bit. He will be discharged tomorrow and heading home.

Thank the Lord!

:cheers:

Excellent news!

May you recover quickly both physically and financially 

From Joe's Facebook :

Finally a moment to post. Let’s just say I have been/am a very sick person and thanks to yet another week in the hospital I am finally regaining some strength and batting these infections.
Anyhow won’t bore everyone with the details however once I’m cut loose from here I’ll be going home in hospice care as this battle has beat me down and I’m so ready to rest and see my love Kathy Beth Russell Tracy.
if a Christmas Miracle is in my future I’ll welcome it it and if not will take yet another chance to share you with all the true meaning of a Christmas Miracle and that’s seeing a life changed by Jesus’ saving Grace.
Lastly please all when thetime comes keep your eyes open for a new ministry God laid on my heart called LOSS….LOSS OF SPOUSE SANCTUARY that we are trying to get going as a reach out to those who have lost their spouse.
I’m hoping to use the building as part of the reach out so please if inclined remember LOSS if you’d like to make a donation or you’d simply like to see about volunteer opportunities.
If you’d like to reach out I can get you in touch with someone from our new board.

• Like 1

How my vision for LOSS began and what can you do to help. Loss of Spouse Sanctuary was a vision given to me by God where I could take His blessings to Kathy and I and help other widows and widowers on the most difficult journey ever.
In a nutshell God willing LOSS will be the use of our property for outreaches to any widow or widower and will consist of numerous events from bonfires to game nights to sharing a holiday meal.
To help you can do a few things
1.Pray for God’s blessings on this vision
2.Donate either by a pledge now PLEASE MESSAGE ME with that or askfor info to be sent later once tax info is in place.
3.Volunteer toward the vision.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's keeping in good spirits. Thanks for the update CMH.

51 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He's keeping in good spirits. Thanks for the update CMH.

What he is going through is one of the roughest cancer anyone has to go through and yes it's great he is glorifying God through it.

On 12/14/2022 at 1:41 PM, cmh6476 said:

From Joe's Facebook :

Finally a moment to post. Let’s just say I have been/am a very sick person and thanks to yet another week in the hospital I am finally regaining some strength and batting these infections.
Anyhow won’t bore everyone with the details however once I’m cut loose from here I’ll be going home in hospice care as this battle has beat me down and I’m so ready to rest and see my love Kathy Beth Russell Tracy.
if a Christmas Miracle is in my future I’ll welcome it it and if not will take yet another chance to share you with all the true meaning of a Christmas Miracle and that’s seeing a life changed by Jesus’ saving Grace.
Lastly please all when thetime comes keep your eyes open for a new ministry God laid on my heart called LOSS….LOSS OF SPOUSE SANCTUARY that we are trying to get going as a reach out to those who have lost their spouse.
I’m hoping to use the building as part of the reach out so please if inclined remember LOSS if you’d like to make a donation or you’d simply like to see about volunteer opportunities.
If you’d like to reach out I can get you in touch with someone from our new board.

This is awesome.  God Bless he and his family, and prayers for the Peace that passes all understanding.

Hmm, nzoner is going to have hospice with him and cmh has (good news) in the subject line?

:dunno:

from Joe

Awesome! Our new website lossofspouse.org is now available to take donations of any size. Please consider helping our new ministry with a small gift this Christmas season and God Bless.

On 12/17/2022 at 3:17 AM, posty said:

Hmm, nzoner is going to have hospice with him and cmh has (good news) in the subject line?

:dunno:

Sadly, nzoner is going to punch out soon but he's doing in in good spirits and on his own terms.

Merry Christmas, Joe (if you read this). 

• Sad 1

The last time I left the hospital the doc was doubtful I'd see my birthday,well my birthday was yesterday and here I  am,thank you all so much for the the prayers thoughts etc.

The new ministry is doing well and thanks to God we even secured the domain lossofspouse.org 

The site is set up with some background info if you'd like to check it out and if you feel led to do so you can make a donation.

Hospice comes again tomorrow so I'll wait and see what they they think,I've been pretty weak last couple of days but am hanging as tough as I can.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nzoner said:

The last time I left the hospital the doc was doubtful I'd see my birthday,well my birthday was yesterday and here I  am,thank you all so much for the the prayers thoughts etc.

The new ministry is doing well and thanks to God we even secured the domain lossofspouse.com

The site is set up with some background info if you'd like to check it out and if you feel led to do so you can make a donation.

Hospice comes again tomorrow so I'll wait and see what they they think,I've been pretty weak last couple of days but am hanging as tough as I can.

Thanks for the update. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Your link either doesn’t work or I’m doing something wrong.

Never mind…I was going to .com vs .org

Thanks for the update, and feeling up to posting here.  You're in my thoughts.

3 hours ago, nzoner said:

The new ministry is doing well and thanks to God we even secured the domain lossofspouse.org 

Good to see you posting.  Praying for you brother to have peace and confort.

OMG I have been out of the loop. I had no idea and this thread hit me like a ton of bricks. 
Good luck bro. You are one strong MoFo. I would of given up a long time ago. GodSpeed