Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

BLOscars tonight!! Whose getting their white guilt on??

There’s SO many award shows nowadays that it’s redundant to watch them. I’d rather not spend 2+ hours having actors pat each other on the back saying “good job” while also preaching to everyone how every white person is racist. I guarantee you they will say something about Asian violence and try to pin it on white people when all of America knows and has SEEN the videos of Asians being beaten. And every one of those videos is a black person beating them 

I read they can leave a mask off- except required to mask up thru commercial breaks. 

26 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I love hearing how the ratings hit another all time low year after year. And these fockwads can’t seem to figure out why. 

These shallow pricks spend more time giving themselves awards than actually making movies.  And then they want to preach to you and me (rules for thee, but not for me).

I wish we could collectively intervene and tell these selfish bastards to F@ck-Off.

I don't watch every year but am watching tonight. Always looking for a good flicker show. Try not to get all caught up in the political bs, much easier on the constitution.

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm watching this---very awesome.

What's it playing on?

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

What's it playing on?

The Blu-ray I got from netflix. Anything that I really want to see, I watch on physical media, better visuals and audio.

17 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I don't watch every year but am watching tonight. Always looking for a good flicker show. Try not to get all caught up in the political bs, much easier on the constitution.

Same, although I don’t know how much I’ll watch tonight.  When.a person who gets paid to memorize words tells me how I should behave, I treat it with the appropriate apathy.  :thumbsup: 

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

:lol:

:lol:  

My wife asked “what is NOT a plant based beer?”  I told her that the internet is trying to figure that out now.

She then asked “and why is he sitting so close?”  I said that is the second most asked question.

Are black people not in the regular oscars? If they don't win a white oscar they need a black one? 

So, I just turned this on and apparently missed most of it.  I caught the “best song” which was a tribute to black performers in a way, although I will admit that I am a big fan of H.E.R. (I think she is extremely talented) so I’m glad she won.  

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

She then asked “and why is he sitting so close?”  I said that is the second most asked question.

In his entire life, Chuck Schumer has never seen a camera nor a microphone that didn't require his face in front of it. So along the way,  he has built up lots of experience figuring out exactly how to fit the various props he wants to include in the frame ....  Schumer, TV, chair, plant based beer.... framing is good...  got it.

Could you imagine watching the oscars? I can’t. Never could. But now? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Could you imagine watching the oscars? I can’t. Never could. But now? 

I never watched them before, but I find many people are clueless about the world around them. I bet your average American still thinks BLM as a good group.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I never watched them before, but I find many people are clueless about the world around them. I bet your average American still thinks BLM as a good group.

Yeah, I don’t get it. These people have come right out and said they Hate your country and your culture and are working on flipping the whole country on its side , and making everyone less safe while doing it. It’s been on tv.  

I used to watch the oscars with my parents back in the day...helped develop my love of movies.  Quit watching years ago