Big Guy

Critical Race Theory

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Slavery intentionally destroyed nuclear families among slaves. They split families up on purpose. You don’t think that has long-term effects? Don’t take it from me… Martin Luther King, Jr said:

It wasn’t the Democratic policies of the last 50 years that split up families… it was the Democratic policies of the years 1776-1965 that caused the real damage.

Wrong. The black nuclear family was reconstituted. So much that during the Great Depression 2 parent black households outnumbered white. If you have to go back to slavery and act as if nothing happened in between then you are a poor scholar.  Stop acting like you know the history of this country. You continually show you don’t. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wrong. The black nuclear family was reconstituted. So much that during the Great Depression 2 parent black households outnumbered white. If you have to go back to slavery and act as if nothing happened in between then you are a poor scholar.  Stop acting like you know the history of this country. You continually show you don’t. 

You’re disagreeing with MLK… I just posted his quote.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Any Malcolm X quotes? He had interesting things to say about white liberals. He predicted you. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

I do take issue with the revisionist approach to MLK in some attempt to portray him as a figure who would support CRT.  He would absolutely turn his back on it and the evil it proposes.

No, not going to accept any attempt to malign MLK to further a poisonous doctrine, and you should be ashamed.

It’s mind blowing what has been Fed to the black community by the left. If there was a chart starting with the passage of the civil rights act in 1964, after a few years for it to work it’s way through society the arrow would be going steadily up for POC.  Sorry they couldn’t kick white people out of their jobs immediately, but as many whites left the workforce many of them, especially in civil service, were replaced by black people. So much so that the majority of civil service jobs in nearly every big city are now POC. And it was working it’s way through the private sector as well, with more and more gains for POC. Couldn’t have that being touted, some of them were getting off the plantation. So white privilege was introduced. And the dividing was underway. Sick focks on the left. 

mlk: The evils of capitalism are as real as the evils of militarism and racism.

I guess capitalism is evil. :dunno:

8 hours ago, RLLD said:

I do take issue with the revisionist approach to MLK in some attempt to portray him as a figure who would support CRT.  He would absolutely turn his back on it and the evil it proposes.

No, not going to accept any attempt to malign MLK to further a poisonous doctrine, and you should be ashamed.

First of all, I posted a direct quote… not sure how you can call that “revisionist.”

It is the folks on the right with the revisionist views of MLK. Try reading the article below. Take money out of white banks, give government money to black people, lambaste white society, state his own version of “mostly peaceful” in relation to riots… you know, the opposite stance to basically everything conservatives say about BLM. The Kevin McCarthy version of MLK is a fictional character.

https://scrapsfromtheloft.com/2018/01/01/martin-luther-king-jr-playboy-interview-1965/

9 hours ago, dogcows said:

Missouri lawmakers wanted to discuss CRT. So they had a hearing. But they didn’t invite any black people…. Come on, man…

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article252899398.html

The polarization of society is arising from excrement like critical race theory, this is the kind of situation fed by the sickness being promoted.

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

The polarization of society is arising from excrement like critical race theory, this is the kind of situation fed by the sickness being promoted.

CRT is the cause of racism? Did it also cause global warming, illegal immigration, coronavirus, and the Cincinnati Bengals? You’ve just proven there is NOTHING right-wingers won’t blame on CRT.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

CRT is the cause of racism? Did it also cause global warming, illegal immigration, coronavirus, and the Cincinnati Bengals? You’ve just proven there is NOTHING right-wingers won’t blame on CRT.

He didn’t say anything close to that 

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

How is it not a racist telling white kids they are inherently evil and teaching false history to the youth of America?

On the other hand, global warming is a liberal dumb ass notion that has been going on for years now. coronavirus was a fauci and chinese disaster, and the bengals, who cares?

• Sad 1

Here is a definition of CRT that is understandable.

“It is an approach to study racism at the structural level. It focuses on laws and systems, not individual actions. CRT analyzes how laws and policies helped establish the racial inequality still present in American society today.”

On 7/21/2021 at 12:21 PM, MDC said:

I used to believe that the US was better than other countries. But thanks to the GC, I now know our poor people aren’t really “poor” cause they’re not barefoot and covered in flies like other countries. :thumbsup: 

What is your definition of poor?

14 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Here is a definition of CRT that is understandable.

“It is an approach to study racism at the structural level. It focuses on laws and systems, not individual actions. CRT analyzes how laws and policies helped establish the racial inequality still present in American society today.”

You only need to study Democrat run cities to see racism at the structural level.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

What is your definition of poor?

Great question.....

She's gotta be some alt right Q Anon follower. There's no way that public dollars are going towards teaching progressive ideologies that drive teachers to quit.

It’s not happening. You people don’t know what CRT is. So what if they are teaching it? 

On 7/18/2021 at 7:40 AM, Voltaire said:

Dear God. :wall:

The goal is equal treatment, equal access, equal opportunity. That everyone has a fair shot. The equality is to be had on the front end. The only way to get equal outcomes on the back end is to racially discriminate on the front end.

If the argument is that there aren’t enough black male architects, there are too many black male inmates, maybe that has nothing to do with racism and more to do with black culture. When upwards of 70% of your kids are from single parent homes, you’re going to have disproportionate sh1tty outcomes. That’s not whitey keeping them down. They’re doing that to themselves. Meanwhile Chinese, Indian, white kids have a foot in their ass to stay in line and do their homework. Do you tell those kids and parents to fock off or do you keep the feet to the fire of black parents to keep their kids in line and do their homework?

If the local school in the black ghetto sucks, that’s a legitimate problem. Here’s a voucher. Find a better school. That’s how conservatives handle this. 

But its the same as the migrant issue.

The people don't suck because of the sh!tty school. The school is sh!tty because of sh!tty people going there.

Somalia and Syria doesn't produce sh!tty people because the country sucks. The country sucks because the people are sh!tty.

Moving them to better schools or better countries doesn't make them better. It makes the new host worse.

We all know that. You just can't say it. 

On 7/17/2021 at 7:40 PM, Voltaire said:

Dear God. :wall:

The goal is equal treatment, equal access, equal opportunity. That everyone has a fair shot. The equality is to be had on the front end. The only way to get equal outcomes on the back end is to racially discriminate on the front end.

If the argument is that there aren’t enough black male architects, there are too many black male inmates, maybe that has nothing to do with racism and more to do with black culture. When upwards of 70% of your kids are from single parent homes, you’re going to have disproportionate sh1tty outcomes. That’s not whitey keeping them down. They’re doing that to themselves. Meanwhile Chinese, Indian, white kids have a foot in their ass to stay in line and do their homework. Do you tell those kids and parents to fock off or do you keep the feet to the fire of black parents to keep their kids in line and do their homework?

If the local school in the black ghetto sucks, that’s a legitimate problem. Here’s a voucher. Find a better school. That’s how conservatives handle this. 

My favorite is that all of this is due to "white supremacy" and/or "racism".    But Asians have been very successful in the US.   Hell, Nigerians have been really successful.   I could list about a dozen other ethnic groups who have done quite well in the US.   

So the white supremacists hate blacks who were born in the US and are keeping them down but not Asians and not Nigerians?    So I guess, In typical US fashion, we are that (racist/white supreme) but we're just not very good at it?   Do I have that right?

I would gladly accept separate and unequal, even though my kids would be on the “unequal” end of it. As long as the separate part holds up. 

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Welcome back, students!

Go woke! Get.... terrible test scores.

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Go woke! Get.... terrible test scores.

Maybe VA will follow Oregon's lead and eliminate all educational requirements for getting a diploma? 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Maybe VA will follow Oregon's lead and eliminate all educational requirements for getting a diploma? 

Well at the end they said something about abilities. So I wouldn't doubt it.

On 8/12/2021 at 10:28 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I would gladly accept separate and unequal, even though my kids would be on the “unequal” end of it. As long as the separate part holds up. 

The problem is that not every family can afford to not leverage public education.  Some have the means to place their kid in another school where true academics matter, ideology not so much; AND where hard work and success still matter.

I am really happy that my kids are out of school, though I have one left as a sophomore in high school.  They will be past this insidious dogma.  And we can always continue to import people from other countries where it actually does suck, to perform in roles where being well-educated is a need. 

47 minutes ago, DonS said:

45 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Well at the end they said something about abilities. So I wouldn't doubt it.

It's all part of the power plan. Does anyone wonder why rural county with less than 10% black population is ground zero for this?  Conservative areas that just want to be left alone to live their lives, were asleep at the wheel and let these white woke elitists infiltrate their local governments.

1) Indoctrination is priority one, and it's working. All performance takes a back seat to this now. This is why you see the widespread emphasis on equity and anti-racism.

2) Once a generation is indoctrinated into perpetual wokeness, a vast majority of weak minded will believe that ALL previous manners of measuring performance is indeed racist, so ALL needs rebuilding.

3) Ignorance will force perpetual reliance on a never before seen over reaching central government which will ensure omnipotent power for an elite ruling class.

Anyone curious why thus CRT garbage is taking root in woke, white places and not inner city schools?  Maybe, it's what we thought...class war disguised as race war.  Tear down an build back better.  This is worth the 10 min watch of this AP Gov teacher in Sacramento.  This IS the plan, not helping black people.  

"I have 180 days to turn them into revolutionairies". He fukin gives them extra credit for coming to activism rallies.  Wake the fuk up.

25 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Anyone curious why thus CRT garbage is taking root in woke, white places and not inner city schools?  Maybe, it's what we thought...class war disguised as race war.  Tear down an build back better.  This is worth the 10 min watch of this AP Gov teacher in Sacramento.  This IS the plan, not helping black people.  

"I have 180 days to turn them into revolutionairies". He fukin gives them extra credit for coming to activism rallies.  Wake the fuk up.

The thing I find funny about this, is that this is a mainstream thing in schools... has been for decades.  It was like this (just not as bad), when I was in school.  Yet, according to liberals, the conservatives who watch Fox News are the "sheep" and "indoctrinated" ones.  LOL

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, Fireballer said:

Just keep your blinders on...pay no attention to what's going on in public schools.

People like this used to get fired on the spot.  

Nothing to see here. Just keep drinking your beer and watching football.

Whatever you do... for the love of God, don't start noticing things.

On 8/12/2021 at 4:48 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Moving them to better schools or better countries doesn't make them better. It makes the new host worse.

But it makes things better for the elites who want the public to be dumber.

Also, they sure as hell aren't moving migrants and refugees to the Hamptons.  They are mostly getting put in Texas and California.

CRT is designed to make middle class whites in middle America feel guilt. The liberal elites get a pass.

On 8/27/2021 at 5:24 PM, Fireballer said:

Just keep your blinders on...pay no attention to what's going on in public schools.

This kvnt should be sent to Afghanistan in exchange for the inevitable hostage crisis that's brewing over there.  Luckily for her there won't be any American flags around to make her "uncomfortable" while she gets repeatedly raped by the Taliban.