Big Guy

Critical Race Theory

Well at least it seems people are not finally admitting that CRT isn't taught in schools. Progress.

I mean we still are going down some slippery slopes in logical thinking but progress. 

Also, this whole idea of people from the left are just sheep following the media? Geez guys- take off the tin foil hats. Or at the very least just recognize that you are sheep to a different flock. 

30 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Well at least it seems people are not finally admitting that CRT isn't taught in schools. Progress.

“Technically it’s not being taught but I’m still right!” 🤡 

40 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Is it progress, though? If the results of a radically progressive agenda are the same as CRT...that's no progress at all.  But, if you're OK with the radical agenda and are pleased that it's not being called CRT, then I'm happy for you.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

“Technically it’s not being taught but I’m still right!” 🤡 

Well yeah. What a dope. 

Here's another example of the elite, white, libtard do-gooders trying to realign the "power imbalance". "Give me all the power to re-distribute because I know best with my faux moral superiority."  

37 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is it progress, though? If the results of a radically progressive agenda are the same as CRT...that's no progress at all.  But, if you're OK with the radical agenda and are pleased that it's not being called CRT, then I'm happy for you.

Fairfax and Louden screwed up in that they did not rip the fact that they were directly pushing CRT from their web sites, where others did...luckily some folks knew they would and captured the truth that they saw with their own eyes through the Zoom sessions, before it could be pulled and hidden

Link

The fun part is that we can look at how these places have inserted the ancillary elements of CRT, and draw direct comparisons to other locations that were smart enough to exclude the term and the acronym, but the elements of it are mirrored....

Its a game, where they provide that Cheshire cat grin and say "oh you are so silly, thats not really happening", meanwhile the the teaching of hate continues....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Fairfax and Louden screwed up in that they did not rip the fact that they were directly pushing CRT from their web sites, where others did...lucko;y some folks knew they would and captured the truth that they saw with their own eyes through the Zoom sessions.

Link

The fun part is that we can look at how these places have inserted the ancillary elements of CRT, and draw direct comparisons to other locations that were smart enough to exclude the term and the acronym, but the elements of it are mirrored....

Its a game, where they provide that Cheshire cat grin and say "oh you are so silly, thats not really happening", meanwhile the the teaching of hate continues....

Bingo. Don’t play their game. It’s the woke agenda. And no one likes woke except for the woke. 

On 9/3/2021 at 10:05 AM, Casual Observer said:

No surprise.  Gabriel Gipe and Robin Diangelo have more in common than politics.

Pro-Antifa California teacher given 3 years’ salary to resign: report

Gabriel Gipe's teaching methods at Inderkum High School were exposed in Project Veritas video last year

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-antifa-california-teacher-given-three-years-salary-resign-report

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Gabriel Gipe's teaching methods at Inderkum High School were exposed in Project Veritas video last year

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-antifa-california-teacher-given-three-years-salary-resign-report

•  

The teachers union isn’t powerful. Not at all. 

35 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

•  

Bet he dies from overdose within 3 years 

This is from 1968.   And now over 50 years later - are we any better at this than we were then?   Unequivocally no.    And who's to blame for that?    Are we "more racist" than we were 50+ years ago or is our MSM, social media, and our political parties just abusing the sh!t out of this rift for views, clicks, and votes.    Sad, very sad.    That being said - Sydney Poitier is the man!