Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Seriously. Joe Biden is about to ban menthol cigarettes.

Recommended Posts

Up next on the chopping block...the NBA, Flaming Hot Cheetos, and the Kardashian family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kutulu said:

Just on the moon

Pretty much...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Purple drank

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jumping Jehosophat.

BEEP. BEEP. I'm driving the FAYLE DOZER. Note to self, search button exists. Note to self. Slam drawer shut on my balls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Popeyes is no good for you either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Seriously. Joe Biden is about to ban methol cigarettes

What are "methol" cigarettes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RACCISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

 

BIDEN! :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This is funny.  I hope he bans 40's next and grape Kool-Aid.  

Not just the 40s. Ban all malt liquor and Hennessey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bostonlager said:

Not just the 40s. Ban all malt liquor and Hennessey. 

And gin and juice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And gin and juice. 

While we are at it, ban that noise they call rap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Ban all malt liquor and Hennessey. 

And Geritol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, posty said:

And Geritol...

Let's just ban the blacks. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bostonlager said:

While we are at it, ban that noise they call rap. 

I would pay money for that banning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bostonlager said:

Let's just ban the blacks. 

i would pay money for that too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just not american spirit, those are the only ones worth smoking on occasion anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you imagine had Trump attempted to ban menthol cigarettes?  Holy fock it would have been the end of the world.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be an executive order to ban creepy and kameltoe as well. That would be great if someone handed him that executive order to sign and he just does what he always does and just signs it without reading it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Can you imagine had Trump attempted to ban menthol cigarettes?  Holy fock it would have been the end of the world.

He would have gotten impeached at least 4 more times for that alone. 

What are we going to do today nancy? Same thing we do everyday cortez. Try to impeach Donald Trump. Snarf!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonS said:

Ban pants hanging off your azz. 

Yes.  Clothing companies are being racist by making them fit that way.  It's designed to give a negative connotation of black people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, posty said:

What are "methol" cigarettes?

Sigh. Day drinking, working from home, and internet surfing lead to car wrecks. I need to stop the work part. Edited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Sigh. Day drinking, working from home, and internet surfing lead to car wrecks. I need to stop the work part. Edited.

Yes. I'm ecstatic not to have to fly weekly for the past while, but I am so sick of my work and now I brought it home. It is never ending. Drinking definitely helps it though. I've been trying to get fired for the last few years. Just hasn't happened yet. Maybe not drinking enough although my liver says otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yes. I'm ecstatic not to have to fly weekly for the past while, but I am so sick of my work and now I brought it home. It is never ending. Drinking definitely helps it though. I've been trying to get fired for the last few years. Just hasn't happened yet. Maybe not drinking enough although my liver says otherwise.

Haven't seen my office since last March. I was already half time working from home anyway. Now they are packing up my office stuff and sticking it in a closet. My diabetes and apnea apparently give me medical cred to stay at home.

I'm on call basically 365 days, at least 12 hours a day. I have enough booze to stock a speakeasy all over this place, but after Pennsylvania closed liquor stores for 3 months last year, I learned my lesson. Gotta be a boozeday prepper.

Salud. I think that means "I just spilled a drink on myself".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, phillybear said:

Haven't seen my office since last March. I was already half time working from home anyway. Now they are packing up my office stuff and sticking it in a closet. My diabetes and apnea apparently give me medical cred to stay at home.

I'm on call basically 365 days, at least 12 hours a day. I have enough booze to stock a speakeasy all over this place, but after Pennsylvania closed liquor stores for 3 months last year, I learned my lesson. Gotta be a boozeday prepper.

Salud. I think that means "I just spilled a drink on myself".

Salud dude. :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is how he repays blacks for their vote? :doh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this like the red meat b******* story from 2 days ago? Jesus, you guys are desperate and gullible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m drawing the line at fried chicken and watermelon.  I love that stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×