Sign in to follow this  
peenie

The Geek Club Blackout: May 2 - May 8

Just now, Kopy said:

My dog is black. Would I still qualify?

It's okay to discuss your black dog. I didn't put the thread about "I Buy Black Beans" on my list. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

And you know what else I'm going to do next week? I'm going to mind my own business and not try to change people's minds if they don't agree with me. I will not get into online fights with people and try to prove my point. I'm going to make a statement and keep it moving. Making the Geek Bored Fun Again week! 

Too bad Megla blocked me. Maybe he can see it when he uses his alias. 

Don't worry about Megla, he's tuned you out. Get use to realizing that you can't/won't reach everyone. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

It's okay to discuss your black dog. I didn't put the thread about "I Buy Black Beans" on my list. 

:thumbsup: deal

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Let's not turn this thread into exactly what I'm trying not to focus on next week which is race or politics which is just a disguise for race which is a disguise for greed. 

How about we give you June 18? stop being greedy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Don't worry about Megla, he's tuned you out. Get use to realizing that you can't/won't reach everyone. 

LOL, alias, too funny

And Volt you can't reach anyone when you continually Peenie your threads because they don't go as you intended.

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Can we have one week where we don't discuss anything about race? We can call it a Blackout. The first week in May can be the Blackout. Challenge yourselves not to think about race, not to be influenced by race topics in the news and in social media. 

Also, let's not try to be funny and still talk about race without using the word black or African American. I want you guys to see and feel the manipulation of the media and just to feel the reality of your environment. I don't think you all are really as racist as the "bored" seemingly has become. I enjoy this place, but it's becoming unwelcoming but you may not see it because you're not me and you all seem to bond by getting together and bashing black people.

Even if you don't participate, I will not discuss anything regarding race next week. I hope you will join me. Your life will be happier. Blacks don't hate whites, we don't hate Asians and we don't hate the police. I think the media is doing a very poor job of relaying the general public's true feelings. Try to see the world with your own eyes and not through the prism of the media. 

Bless up!

F*** that...

Crap like this will have me doing the opposite...

You have been warned...

you mean, like every other day at the geek club for some of us?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

This isn't about voting, this is about this place, this is about you!

Yeah, liberals run guilt trips all the time.  Especially when they show up on this forum.  I am 100000% immune to it because they never do it in terms of having a genuine dialogue. Its an attack.  Either they convince the right to feel shame, or they keep launching more guilt trip attacks.  But they ignore anything said in response to them.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

We're all sick of talking about it too. We don't want to deal with race all the time.

If Godzilla rips your roof off and fills your house with sh*t, and comes by every day with another delivery, it's kind of hard to go a week and not talk about the sh*t that's flooded your house.

And that's what the MSM does with race. They filled the country with sh*t and just keep coming back to pour in more and more. It isn't the Geek Club that does this.

Eloquent and to the point!!

I agree...i come here for laughs and bunghole trimming tips.  Getting tired of getting angry after 3 or four posts.  Are we parrotting the msm just in the actions just from the other side?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

True story: I’m more worried about pit bulls, white leftists and white trash than I am about black people. 

Really? I’d like to see the statistics on that. 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

This isn't about voting, this is about this place, this is about you! Do you know how many threads there are with the words Black in it? I don't mean how many threads are about black people, that would be practically all of them. Just the threads with the word black:

ESPN says the NFL has to take Black people first

Black Supremacy

The new agenda to change history to black

I'm saying for your own health to stop this focus on race. 

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle.....Black👤

2 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle.....Black👤

Absolutely! That's why I am not going to discuss race next week. Even if I'm the only one. 

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

Absolutely! That's why I am not going to discuss race next week. Even if I'm the only one. 

Why just a week, how about every day for the rest of your life?

Obviously you can't or won't...

I got the term "Bless Up" from Jamaicans, but apparently it's been made popular by DJ Khaled. 

Literally, the least talented entertainer of all time.  I'd rather listen to the girl sing her Friday song than hear DJ Khaled talk over someone else's song

23 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Literally, the least talented entertainer of all time.  I'd rather listen to the girl sing her Friday song than hear DJ Khaled talk over someone else's song

OK

• Like 1

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Really? I’d like to see the statistics on that. 

What stats are you looking for? 

2 hours ago, posty said:

Why just a week, how about every day for the rest of your life?

Obviously you can't or won't...

Because you guys discuss it so much. I'm compelled to correct you all. None of these threads about race are started by me. When I read them, I cannot let your ignorance go unchecked. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

Because you guys discuss it so much. I'm compelled to correct you all. None of these threads about race are started by me. When I read them, I cannot let your ignorance go unchecked. 

:lol:

35 minutes ago, posty said:

:lol:

:D

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'd be down if it's renamed to Whiteout

🤗Who’s this new poster? Looks like a great guy.

Good to see you again.

• Like 1

I thought race didn't exist, or was a social construct, or sumthin... :dunno: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I thought race didn't exist, or was a social construct, or sumthin... :dunno: 

Gender is a social construct. It’s race that isn’t.

So, feel free to cut your man parts off and take hormones to grow t1ts if you think it’ll bring out the real you. Kids under twelve can take hormone blockers without their parents’ consent or a medical diagnosis that render them infertile. It’s perfectly normal and acceptable behavior.

What you can’t do and is totally despicable is to grow dreadlocks. Or for your wife to wear loop earrings. Cultural appropriation is unacceptable. Race is not a social construct.

9 hours ago, peenie said:

It would be a good time for people to post pictures of themselves and their family and pets doing fun things! 

Countdown to pics of pennie doing “fun things” with her daughter.

ok.

I’m in.

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Among those choices, which is the actual biggest threat. 

White leftist liberals, of course. 

I think it is a nice thought of course.  There was a time when race was not a prominent topic, but the new reality delivered to us by idiots on the left is that we must think about it because everything is racist unless you believe a certain ideology.

Again, nice thought, not sure we can now discuss anything today without the pretense of race, people have lost their way, only want to hate.

20 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Gender is a social construct. It’s race that isn’t.

There is only the human race. Our difference are not defined in our eye  and nose shape or skin color or hair texture. We are far greater than those small things which we place so much value. We use our eyes to define race but our genes say we are ultimately the same.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

There is only the human race. Our difference are not defined in our eye  and nose shape or skin color or hair texture. We are far greater than those small things which we place so much value. We use our eyes to define race but our genes say we are ultimately the same.

They don't though. You can absolutely tell the difference between the difference races at the genome level. 

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

Chimpanzees share 99.6%of their DNA with humans.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Disavow! Disavow! Disavow!

Oh no, no! I was being facetious. I meant the exact opposite of what I wrote. Please don't read anything other than derision into that quote.

To clarify, I find it absurd that society thinks people who are chopping their genitals off themselves or their children up and sterilizing them is acceptable. Whereas, in that same society, the same people, get bent out of shape when people wearing the wrong hairstyle and consider that  worthy of being exorcised for. To me that''s utterly ridiculous I'd hoped it was self obvious.

For the record, my take on gender dysphoria is similar to my take on eating disorders: that society should not be encouraging or promoting or affirming these things. People who are gender dysphoric should be treated with dignity and respect and not bullied, but at the same time it should be clear that "no, you are not a _______" and are not entitled to participate in various activities in society in their chosen gender.

My take on hairstyles or loop earrings is not relevant. I don't much care about my own sense of fashion, I hate shopping for clothes and have deferred to my wife's judgement for fifteen years, let alone waste a moment thinking about somebody else's. I don't recognize 'cultural appropriation' as valid and think people should be able to wear hair or clothes or eat what they want without any input from me. Besides my family. That's the exception. If my son were to wear dreadlocks, I'd tell him he looks ridiculous. 

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Chimpanzees share 99.6%of their DNA with humans.

Trees use the same DNA base pairs and the codons for amino acids are the same...just different amounts

If you went to the hardware store to buy the 7 elements that make up 98 percent of 150lb human..charcoal for carcbon...water for hydrogen and oxygen...fertilizer for nitrogen..matches for phosphorous and a couple tires for sulfur..you would spend about 215 dollars.

20 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

White leftist liberals, of course. 

I guess it depends on what you’re worried about. Long-term, mass destruction to the country, I agree. Violence or being assaulted, I beg to differ. 

OK, as I said, I'm in. Not talking about any racial bullsh*t all week.

If I'm lucky, the week passes quietly and we don't get another media - inflated flareup. Also, my kids are off school this week, so my online time will shrink anyway. :)

I'll do this if I see the media do it for 1 day first.