Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Aaron Rodgers is an unhappy camper

Even if Love and Dillon turn out to be pro-bowlers, I will still never understand GB's first two picks last year.  They had a team ready to win NOW with a HOF QB and young stud RB.  They were another pass catcher and DEF player away from a Super Bowl, and what do they do?.... Draft another QB and RB in the first two rounds...  T. Higgins, Claypool, Shenault, T. Diggs all still on the board.  I'll never get it...

There are now reports, I believe Michael Florio. was one that Rodgers could be traded this weekend. Combined with the earlier report that SF offered the 3rd pick for Arod, and things are getting super interesting...

I'm thinking the buying price just went down.  Looked pretty crappy before, now I think it'll be worse.  If I were the Packers, I'd tell Rodgers that he has two choices... play under the current contract or retire.

GB is in a BAD spot.  Even if they wanted to make a trade, what does a high draft pick do for them?  They can't draft a QB bc they will look like total fools after drafting Love last year.  Sure, you could get a guy like Pitts, etc, but now you have Love throwing them the ball.  I'd take Rodgers + any skill player they currently have over Love + Pitts, etc. 

6 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

GB is in a BAD spot.  Even if they wanted to make a trade, what does a high draft pick do for them?  They can't draft a QB bc they will look like total fools after drafting Love last year.  Sure, you could get a guy like Pitts, etc, but now you have Love throwing them the ball.  I'd take Rodgers + any skill player they currently have over Love + Pitts, etc. 

If they got pick #3, they could trade down.  The Saints apparently want to get into the Top 10.  Take a 1st and 2nd for this year and next year along with Cesar Ruiz (last years 1st round pick).  Mathematically, the numbers work.  :dunno:

Those picks accompanied by what they'd get from San Fran, they'd be looking at a pretty good haul the next couple of drafts.

Teddy B, Drew Lock, your services are no longer required...