Sign in to follow this  
The Football Guru

Instant Fantasy Analysis - QB Justin Fields, Bears

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

LOL

Sure, after the rest of the team shut down.

He had less than 500 yards rushing until the end of November; he had 598 of his 1,070 yards and 7 of his 8 rushing TDs after Thanksgiving.

Of course, no running backs in the league have better parts of seasons than other parts of those seasons. Injuries or team circumstances never play into it. Silly me.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Of course, no running backs in the league have better parts of seasons than other parts of those seasons. Injuries or team circumstances never play into it. Silly me.

Hey, if he continues on into 2021 the way he ended 2020, I'll have to admit that he's finally getting it--though nothing I've seen from him really suggests that he has the skills/tools to do so.  More likely, he'll be back to the 40/0 stat lines that we are accustomed to seeing next to David Montgomery's name.

And besides, I'm Axe Elf.  It would probably shake something loose from the foundation of the universe if my fantasy football acumen were suddenly nullified.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Hey, if he continues on into 2021 the way he ended 2020, I'll have to admit that he's finally getting it--though nothing I've seen from him really suggests that he has the skills/tools to do so.  More likely, he'll be back to the 40/0 stat lines that we are accustomed to seeing next to David Montgomery's name.

And besides, I'm Axe Elf.  It would probably shake something loose from the foundation of the universe if my fantasy football acumen were suddenly nullified.

Maybe seek help for that. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Maybe seek help for that. 

Don't worry; I doubt if it will happen any time soon.  The universe is safe... for now.

On 5/11/2021 at 1:33 PM, AxeElf said:

Ok. So your character name in D&D is axeelf or something. Great.

Good luck dude.

On 5/3/2021 at 3:27 PM, IGotWorms said:

I liked Fields. Wasn’t high on him going to the Bears but some day they’ll have to have a good QB...right? :unsure:

haha are you ever high on any offensive player going to the Bears?

That being said, a good coach should be able to make something work there.   Robinson is the #1.  Mooney put up solid numbers in his rookie year as a WR.  Kmet should be ready to make an impact at the TE position and Montgomery has looked good of late.

but historically the bears have had a bad offense.  Maybe this is the year they finally break out of this.  You never know.

I think Dalton goes as long as he stays healthy.  

I think Montgomery has some new competition that’s going to hurt his ff production.