MDC

***OFFICIAL*** sign in if you’ve been vaccinated from COVID

Got shot #1 (Pfizer) this morning. Got to say I’m hugely impressed with FEMA. They are giving walk up vaccines at the PA convention center - completely organized and professional, had me in and out in 15 minutes. Got an appt for my second and final in a few weeks.

Sign in if you’ve been vaxxed. :thumbsup: 

1 of 2, got it at Gillette stadium, was very efficient system they had there, got the one that starts with an M. Got it almost two weeks ago, no side effects

Sitting in the waiting area after shot #2 right now

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Got my second one of Pfizer on April 7...

Nice. Any side effects? Heard the 2nd can be rougher.

2nd Moderna shot last Tuesday.

I thought it was weird that the Doc told me to drop my pants for this one but he said the 2nd shot is always given rectally.  Who am I to question the experts, right?

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

2nd Moderna shot last Tuesday.

I thought it was weird that the Doc told me to drop my pants for this one but he said the 2nd shot is always given rectally.  Who am I to question the experts, right?

Probably not the first time you’ve been pricked in the ass. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Got shot #1 (Pfizer) this morning. Got to say I’m hugely impressed with FEMA. They are giving walk up vaccines at the PA convention center - completely organized and professional, had me in and out in 15 minutes. Got an appt for my second and final in a few weeks.

Sign in if you’ve been vaxxed. :thumbsup: 

That's impressively fast, especially since you are supposed to wait 15 minutes after the shot before you leave.  :cheers:

Also interesting that FEMA did yours, ours has all been local/state run.

To your question, I'm double dosed on Pfizer, I think 3 weeks ago now, and I have my Nazi papers in my wallet to prove it.

Just now, jerryskids said:

That's impressively fast, especially since you are supposed to wait 15 minutes after the shot before you leave.  :cheers:

I got my shot immediately. They asked me to wait 10 minutes but I felt fine left after 5. I’m a wild man like that.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Also interesting that FEMA did yours, ours has all been local/state run.

To your question, I'm double dosed on Pfizer, I think 3 weeks ago now, and I have my Nazi papers in my wallet to prove it.

Remember: Vaccine Papers Macht Frei.

• Like 1

The vaccine center was like Auschwitz. Except instead of being imprisoned while awaiting execution, I got a voluntary vaccine and FEMA gave me a coupon for a free coffee at Wawa when I left.

Now I know how the Jews felt. :( 

Got both my moderna shots. No ill effects after either. I did have an odd and fleeting illness two weeks after the second shot but figured it’s too remote to be linked.

• Like 2

Got my 2nd one 3 weeks ago----no side effects(Phizer). And if you aren't vaccinated, I"m better than you.   :D

• Like 1

Moderna vaccinated in Feburary/March

35 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

had covid, dont need vaccine

Yup, dumb to get vaccinated for something you already had.

22 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

2nd Pfizer on Feb 15th

I hear that one sucks.  🤪

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Nice. Any side effects? Heard the 2nd can be rougher.

None at all...  I was waiting for the worst but no sore arm, no headaches, nothing at all...

Got my 2nd Pfizer shot in early April through the VA.  Very well organized (especially for the VA) and felt pretty good the day after both shots.  Will also add everything was set up through automated text messages and worked beautifully.

47 minutes ago, posty said:

None at all...  I was waiting for the worst but no sore arm, no headaches, nothing at all...

I woke up sore in my arms and legs like I just did an intense workout.  Also was super fatigued.  Lasted most of the day. Felt much better the day after.

I was born with common sense. I've been vaccinated against the Covid hype since day one.  :wave:

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I was born with common sense. I've been vaccinated against the Covid hype since day one.  :wave:

Were you able to inoculate yourself against 575,000 dead?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Were you able to inoculate yourself against 575,000 dead?

Clearly. You did catch the word "hype" didn't you?

3 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

Had my 2nd Pfizer on 02/05/21. 

Thank you for the month and day placeholders.  We also would have appreciated a four-digit year.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Thank you for the month and day placeholders.  We also would have appreciated a four-digit year.  :thumbsup:

I'll do better. 😁

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Got my 2nd one 3 weeks ago----no side effects(Phizer). And if you aren't vaccinated, I"m better than you.   :D

I'm vaccinated. 

Measles
Mumps
Polio
Cooties
Yeast Infection
Liberalism
Smegma (luckily my parents had the foresight to cut off my foreskin)
Racism
Group Speak

There may be more...I'll have to check my medical records

Second Pifzer this Tuesday (May the 4th be with me). 
I had bad reaction to #1 - not looking forward to #2. 

Got 2 doses - Bill Gates is tracking me. Joke’s on him though. I drove in circles for 2 hours right after the shot; he probably thinks his tracker is broken. Take that!

2nd moderna was moderate...but some co workers got wrecked...high fevers...etc..usually gone in 24 to 48

Got the J and J today at CVS cute little Asian Pharmacy manager prolly B cup.  I guess the J and J shot is one time only just have to dodge the blood clots.  My arm is sore but so far no headache or chills. 

• Like 1

None yet. I don't want either of the Chinese vaccines, I'd rather wait until one of the US ones is available. I'm in no rush, there's no Covid over here anymore.