Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Screw India

So, apparently the whole world including the United States of course, is rushing to help India because they've screwed the pooch on covid.

F them.

What have we heard for years and decades? About how smart they are about how hard-working they are compared to Americans blah blah blah. Yet the reality is, it's a raging s*** hole over there. With open sewage running down the streets. And suddenly now they need doctors? Well maybe all your Smart ones shouldn't have come to America in the first f****** place.

Maybe it's because my cardiologist is a dot-headed b****. Super smart, but the bedside manner of Charles manson. She reminds me of the cobra in rikki-tikki-tavi. But without the compassion.

Seriously, I want to start up a conversation with her just to rip her for abandoning her country. Hey why is it all the smart people leave india? Don't you love your country? If you guys are so smart why you keep having massive elbow to elbow rallies in the face of a pandemic? Why haven't you fixed your own outdoor plumbing? Why do you continue to bathe in a river that has sewage floating on the surface and toxic chemicals beneath? Why do you worship cows and monkeys?

Honestly, if West booga boo booga boo in remote Africa needs our help? Fantastic. But you m************ have a nuclear weapon or 50, you have plenty of money, you apparently have plenty of smarts, so f*** yourself. Or better than that, unf*** yourself.

And get me a damn squishy while you're at it.

• Thanks 1

Once you take care of your own with the vaccines and medication, and things are under control, there's no reason not to expand the benefits of modern medicine regarding Covid outward. India has a billlion people and an outbreak and are in need of help. Since everywhere not governed by Gretchen Halfwit has Covid under control, the humane thing to do is extend a helping hand to them.

• Like 1

Just seeing the word India makes me throw up in my mouf. I’ve been lucky in that it has been many years since I’ve had the misfortune of crossing paths with a curry muncher. No matter how long it’s been though, you never, ever forget that putrid smell of assss and vomit that seeps from their pores. 🤮

Not sure why it took so long for the US to say we’d share all those AstraZeneca vaccines we had that aren’t even approved here.

If we send anything to India it should be Planned Parenthood.  Stops breeding you stinky focks.

• Thanks 1

Cutting through @wiffleball’s umm... colorful prose, is a good question.  Not so much why people would leave there, I get that.  But India is NOT a third world country, it is quite advanced, yet it seems to not care that a large number of their people live in absolute squalor.  Why is that?  :dunno: 

35 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Have I missed the cries of xenophobia from the lefties for Biden halting flights from India?

its a brilliant decision, one the previous president only did cause of hate.  This time its logical

• Haha 1

Most people at the GC probably think India is doing nothing wrong.  I'm sure they have less fatties over there so they'll be alright over time.

1 hour ago, BiPolarBear said:

Haven't a lot more people died here, in the US, than in India. 

Who knows? You think backwards India is keeping an accurate count? They still have the plague there and bathe in shitfilled rivers. What’s the matter with you people ? Why do you think the rest of these primitive creatures live in a place like you do in the United States? They stone rape victims there. Wake up. 

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who knows? You think backwards India is keeping an accurate count? They still have the plague there and bathe in shitfilled rivers. What’s the matter with you people ? Why do you think the rest of these primitive creatures live in a place like you do in the United States? They stone rape victims there. Wake up. 

Yeah, that entire corner of the world, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan.  :thumbsdown:  A weird-ass tribe migrated that way back in the day.

I love  the people, sort of a goofy crowd, but most I'v met were very nice and intelligent.  I've been to Hyderabad and spent a couple weeks there for work.  I still work with folks in India almost every day.  All are good people....I have nothing but nice things to say.

With that said, outsourcing and offshoring of American jobs to India has resulted in more job loss than anything I can think of.  There are a bazillion of them and even the brightest still there make 20 cents on the dollar doing work that used to be beginner or mid level jobs in Corporate America.

• Like 1

1.5 years and all of a sudden India is having a problem? :rolleyes: How stupid does a person have to be to believe this? I guess on the same level as Whiff

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Cutting through @wiffleball’s umm... colorful prose, is a good question.  Not so much why people would leave there, I get that.  But India is NOT a third world country, it is quite advanced, yet it seems to not care that a large number of their people live in absolute squalor.  Why is that?  :dunno: 

Their caste system. 

Think white privilege is bad?

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

1.5 years and all of a sudden India is having a problem? :rolleyes: How stupid does a person have to be to believe this? I guess on the same level as Whiff

So what do you think? Trump was sitting on the bombshell India numbers? Dumbass

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So what do you think? Trump was sitting on the bombshell India numbers? Dumbass

Now all of a sudden India has a problem. Sure... Only a retard would believe that.

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Now all of a sudden India has a problem. Sure... Only a retard would believe that.

What’s your argument here?  That India isn’t “having a problem” now?  Or they already “had a problem” that we didn’t hear about?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What’s your argument here?  That India isn’t “having a problem” now?  Or they already “had a problem” that we didn’t hear about?

Speaking for myself, it is harder to believe the latter.  This Covid thing is so contagious that we need to wear a mask from the door to our table for fear of dying in those precious few seconds, yet a country of a billion people, many of them living on top of each other, was humming along with nary a problem.  Speaking of such countries, @Voltaire reports that China has it pretty much licked.  Billion plus people.  Not one person forgets their mask from door to table.  Existential crisis solved I guess, but it seems as statistically likely as those 100% of precincts voting democrat.

Basically as I type this, I don’t know what to think.  It doesn’t add up.  Occam’s Razor, I think, would say that those countries were hiding problems.  Because I’m not doubting Covid exists.  The data just seems... unlikely.  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Speaking for myself, it is harder to believe the latter.  This Covid thing is so contagious that we need to wear a mask from the door to our table for fear of dying in those precious few seconds, yet a country of a billion people, many of them living on top of each other, was humming along with nary a problem.  Speaking of such countries, @Voltaire reports that China has it pretty much licked.  Billion plus people.  Not one person forgets their mask from door to table.  Existential crisis solved I guess, but it seems as statistically likely as those 100% of precincts voting democrat.

Basically as I type this, I don’t know what to think.  It doesn’t add up.  Occam’s Razor, I think, would say that those countries were hiding problems.  Because I’m not doubting Covid exists.  The data just seems... unlikely.  :dunno:

China had a very intense lockdown period starting January 22nd. Before then was a series of idiotic decisions, which is why it got out of control in the first place. But once they got serious, they did a good job. I made many, many posts about this early in the coronavirus:doomsday thread.

We had 16 cases locally, 15 tied to one family. All 16 were totally doxxed and the whole community knows their story/identity of the superspreader girl who came here from Wuhan and avoided the checkpoint and visited the brand new mall downtown (that I was just at earlier today).

The sixteenth case was IDed in early February and by the end of February or so, we had no cases locally. We still went all of March into April with strict lockdowns but from mid-April through early May, things gradually opened back up. Other than mask mandates for public transportation, things have returned to normal here now, for one week shy of an entire year. Panzhihua had 16 cases/16 recoveries, Sichuan province had 900-something cases and three deaths. Sichuan's population is 84M, more than double California's. I've no reason to doubt Sichuan's numbers. Numbers out of Wuhan and Hubei is another story, allegations those numbers were under-reported are likely accurate, but even they have opened back up fully long go.

China built like five entire hospitals in Wuhan in a week and staffed them with volunteers from around the country but those hospitals emptied out quickly and by the time China had medicines to treat patients ready, or a vaccine ready for testing, there were next to zero cases of people since they hyper-vigilant quarantines had been so successful.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

China had a very intense lockdown period starting January 22nd. Before then was a series of idiotic decisions, which is why it got out of control in the first place. But once they got serious, they did a good job. I made many, many posts about this early in the coronavirus:doomsday thread.

We had 16 cases locally, 15 tied to one family. All 16 were totally doxxed and the whole community knows their story/identity of the superspreader girl who came here from Wuhan and avoided the checkpoint and visited the brand new mall downtown (that I was just at earlier today).

The sixteenth case was IDed in early February and by the end of February or so, we had no cases locally. We still went all of March into April with strict lockdowns but from mid-April through early May, things gradually opened back up. Other than mask mandates for public transportation, things have returned to normal here now, for one week shy of an entire year. Panzhihua had 16 cases/16 recoveries, Sichuan province had 900-something cases and three deaths. Sichuan's population is 84M, more than double California's. I've no reason to doubt Sichuan's numbers. Numbers out of Wuhan and Hubei is another story, allegations those numbers were under-reported are likely accurate, but even they have opened back up fully long go.

China built like five entire hospitals in Wuhan in a week and staffed them with volunteers from around the country but those hospitals emptied out quickly and by the time China had medicines to treat patients ready, or a vaccine ready for testing, there were next to zero cases of people since they hyper-vigilant quarantines had been so successful.

Billion+ people.  Sorry, not buying it.  I’ll buy New Zealand with more sheep than people, 1000 miles from anywhere, shutting down their, what, 2-3 ports of entry total?

Okay how about we compromise. We make the aid available. But in order to access it, we make all the Indians dial a phone number that is either constantly busy or manned by heavily accented Filipino individuals who know nothing about how to access the aid. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Billion+ people.  Sorry, not buying it.  I’ll buy New Zealand with more sheep than people, 1000 miles from anywhere, shutting down their, what, 2-3 ports of entry total?

Believe what you want in regard to numbers.

The quarantine we had here was 1000x more strict than the joke quarantine the US ran, things returned to normal locally long ago, and nobody where I live deals with this at all.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Believe what you want in regard to numbers.

The quarantine we had here was 1000x more strict than the joke quarantine the US ran, things returned to normal locally long ago, and nobody where I live deals with this at all.

The thing is covid is still around. So what your area locked down. The virus still spreads. I also don't believe China beat covid in this way. I believe they hid the numbers.

44 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The thing is covid is still around. So what your area locked down. The virus still spreads. I also don't believe China beat covid in this way. I believe they hid the numbers.

Every person in China who had covid symptoms went in the hospitals. This was before testing was available. People who came in contact with those people were put under home quarantine, enforced with supervision, for two weeks. One of these elderly people had a cot set up outside their apartment door and makes all the runs to the store for the people inside. If you break quarantine, and again, these are symptom-free people that came in contact, not actual covid victims who as I said, were all in the hospital, they'd weld your door shut. You were expected to sit your ass in that apartment for two weeks and let the nice grandma camped outside your door make runs to the store for you.

Things have totally returned to normal. We're back in movie theaters. Mask discipline still exists on buses but otherwise, nobody wears masks. Once we came out of our shells, we never, ever did any social distancing. Social distancing never became a thing here.

Whenever a case pops up, it becomes huge news, the Chinese go into hyper-overdrive and shut everything down.... which is hardly ever and never here. Beijing had an outbreak and a woman from there came to a city halfway between here and Chengdu to visit her mother in the hospital and tested positive. Huge news province-wide, for just a single case. 

An elderly woman in Chengdu tested positive, they tested her husband and her granddaughter who is living with them while attending university. Where have you been. "We visited these friends and shopped at these three markets."  "I went to these three dance clubs and these two bars with my friends." A pretty girl, my wife, and likely half of Sichuan, checked out her TicToc videos. They shut down three markets, all those bars and dance clubs, every university..... tested in the hundreds of thousands of people, and came up with nine positive cases. 

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

He doesn’t have one. Just throwing conspiracy sh1t against the moonbat wall to see what sticks

26 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He doesn’t have one. Just throwing conspiracy sh1t against the moonbat wall to see what sticks

I guess it sounds like he’s saying India hid the numbers earlier.

On 5/1/2021 at 7:26 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

🤣 What triggered you?

I would think you would be proud that we have the bigger death number. The Prime Minister of India is doing his best to follow Trump, letting hundreds of thousands die while he worries about his popularity. Don't worry, we still get to be stupidest. We have the most medical resources and the most deaths too!   :overhead:

21 hours ago, jerryskids said:

A few months ago when my liberal believe anything CNN says sister in law (34B maybe) said "America has more cases than anyone"  I brought up India.  Same logic as JKids...You're trying to get me to believe that India, with the amount of people in cramped spaces, poor medical care compared to us etc. has fewer cases than the US?  You're fooling yourself.   We test more and report more.  That's it.

Those dunderheads at FBG believe the US is the worst too.  Of course many of them spend their entire day bad mouthing the US so that's nothing new there.

I think India, China, Mexico, and many other nations have it worse.   

7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

A few months ago when my liberal believe anything CNN says sister in law (34B maybe) said "America has more cases than anyone"  I brought up India.  Same logic as JKids...You're trying to get me to believe that India, with the amount of people in cramped spaces, poor medical care compared to us etc. has fewer cases than the US?  You're fooling yourself.   We test more and report more.  That's it.

Those dunderheads at FBG believe the US is the worst too.  Of course many of them spend their entire day bad mouthing the US so that's nothing new there.

I don’t really know why it didn’t happen sooner, but if the claim is that it did happen already and it just wasn’t reported, what is the explanation for hearing about it now?  It’s not “TDS,” because what was happening in Italy, Brazil, etc was reported on plenty.

Now maybe they were under-reporting “cases,” earlier, but they wouldn’t have been able to hide overflowing hospitals, no oxygen, etc.

19 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

What’s your point here?

We’ve got 575,000 dead.

Other countries have had it bad and will continue to have it bad. None worse than us according to the official data, but that could change or is subject to messing around.

Do I believe autocrats like Putin and Xi are reporting real numbers? Not really. Not if it makes them look bad.

Same goes for other countries where the data makes the rulers look bad and/or they simply don’t have the infrastructure to follow it.

But so what? Doesn’t mean we don’t still have a huge problem. Doesn’t mean social distancing and masks were wrong. Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t get vaccinated.

I just don’t understand the import :dunno:

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What’s your point here?

We’ve got 575,000 dead.

Other countries have had it bad and will continue to have it bad. None worse than us according to the official data, but that could change or is subject to messing around.

Technically even based on reported numbers, 16 countries had it worse than us in deaths/million (although 2 of them have populations less than 35k).   I don't think we did well, but we weren't the worst.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Technically even based on reported numbers, 16 countries had it worse than us in deaths/million (although 2 of them have populations less than 35k).   I don't think we did well, but we weren't the worst.

Okay so what? 

On 5/1/2021 at 9:19 PM, KSB2424 said:

I love  the people, sort of a goofy crowd, but most I'v met were very nice and intelligent.  I've been to Hyderabad and spent a couple weeks there for work.  I still work with folks in India almost every day.  All are good people....I have nothing but nice things to say.

With that said, outsourcing and offshoring of American jobs to India has resulted in more job loss than anything I can think of.  There are a bazillion of them and even the brightest still there make 20 cents on the dollar doing work that used to be beginner or mid level jobs in Corporate America.

I blame the US businesses that offshore and the US laws that let them do it without consequence a lot more than I blame India. They’re not the only county willing to do US jobs for pennies on the dollar with no benefits or worker protections.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

I blame the US businesses that offshore and the US laws that let them do it without consequence a lot more than I blame India. They’re not the only county willing to do US jobs for pennies on the dollar with no benefits or worker protections.

Exactly this.The companies want to save on labor costs and environmental concerns by going overseas, they couldn't care less about their US workforce, so they move overseas and buy off the politicians to write laws that encourage the whole thing and don't care abiut US workers either.

To Biden*'s credit, he's left President Trump's trade policies in place.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

No shite Sherlock. Welcome to the MAGA side.