Sign in to follow this  
Mike Isles

***OFFICIAL*** Sign in if you do not plan on getting vaccinated for COVID

Consider me an asshoIe with a functioning immune system.  :wave:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I got it. And I don’t think people who haven’t gotten are arseholes at all.  Maybe I’m the arsehole? A year or two from now and the vaccine is proven safe beyond a doubt? Then yeah, I’ll call you an a-hole. But not now. You do what you feel is right. 

Im not totally opposed to getting it or anything.  But no I havent.  

Ive gotten the flu shot maybe 3 times sporadically the last 15 years.  Does that make me an azzhole?

I should clarify- it’s the attitude of it’s a government tracking system- it’s a fake disease - I won’t wear a mask because they tell me to. 

I wasn’t planning on getting the vaccine at first so I’m fine with the choice of not getting it but the conspiracy theory of it makes the A holes. 

I could be wrong. I’m fine with that. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Im not totally opposed to getting it or anything.  But no I havent.  

Ive gotten the flu shot maybe 3 times sporadically the last 15 years.  Does that make me an azzhole?

Same. I’ve only gotten maybe one or 2 flu shots in my life. 
However I do not know anyone that died from the flu. I had 2 friends and 2 coworkers die from COVID. 

5 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

I should clarify- it’s the attitude of it’s a government tracking system- it’s a fake disease - I won’t wear a mask because they tell me to. 

I wasn’t planning on getting the vaccine at first so I’m fine with the choice of not getting it but the conspiracy theory of it makes the A holes. 

I could be wrong. I’m fine with that. 

no its the fact that I had covid and there still isnt a single study that proves I need the vaccine

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I got it. And I don’t think people who haven’t gotten are arseholes at all.  Maybe I’m the arsehole? A year or two from now and the vaccine is proven safe beyond a doubt? Then yeah, I’ll call you an a-hole. But not now. You do what you feel is right. 

That's the thing. Will there be a need to be revaccinated a year or two from now? If so, isn't it just like a regular flu vaccine? It's not like this thing is going away. It's out there. It will keep doing what viruses do.

In which case, isn't it better to let your immune system and T cells do what they do? I've never gotten a flu shot and don't see a need to start now.

I'm betting on my body's ability to fight this thing naturally. I've been in public since the "pandemic" started, working in grocery, liquor and big box stores. Never wore a mask until it was mandated and only then when I absolutely had to. 

I'm not worried about it.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

Not getting a shot. I had Covid and believe in the natural immune system. Putting chemicals in my body to appease a bunch of focktards is not going to happen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Consider me an asshoIe with a functioning immune system.  :wave:

Same here. Weak ass virus that kills fatties at a rate of 0.2% worst case. Those injected are phase 3 trial guinea pigs. 

The sh1t doesn't even work. Get your fat asses back in line for injection #3.

Ivermectin.

• Like 2

Not getting it. Have not worn a mask at any time in the past year.  

I do agree with not getting it if you were confirmed to have covid.

But I also think the fact that even some of the most hardcore (no pun intended) conspiracy theorist here have gotten it shows there is some hope for the world.

Of course there’s no hope for a few like lod001.

I would say anyone under about 35 and healthy isn’t an arsehole for not getting it if you are afraid of serious side effects (35 and over and not getting it may not be an areshole, just stupid IMO because even if healthy you’re not invincible against covid).  But that should be the only reason IMO, not “I’m confident in my immune system.”   That’s an arsehole reason...the reason for many getting the vaccine isn’t to protect themselves, it’s to protect everyone else and hopefully get to a point where we eradicate or come close to eradicating covid.  Sure, it should mostly just be spreading among the unvaccinated, but even though it is highly effective, it’s not 100% effective.  And unlike this person, I don’t want people to die - 

I havent gotten flu like sick in years upon years.  Havent stayed home from work due to sickness in probably a decade.    

2019 November I got thr flu shot at work.  1 of just a few flu vaccines I have ever received.  Must have been feeling froggy.  

For 1.5-2 days in mid January 2020 I got pretty sick.  Hot flashes alternating with chills.  Headache.  Neck felt stiff.  Not sure on temp but felt like I had a temperature.  Left work a half day on that Friday.

Either the flu vaccine didnt work.  Or I had covid.  No real other possibility.  

After 2 days it vanished and I felt normal.   I hadnt felt sick like that in at least a decade.  

Not getting it, had Covid already, I'd consider it if I hadn't.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I do agree with not getting it if you were confirmed to have covid.

But I also think the fact that even some of the most hardcore (no pun intended) conspiracy theorist here have gotten it shows there is some hope for the world.

Of course there’s no hope for a few like lod001.

I would say anyone under about 35 and healthy isn’t an arsehole for not getting it if you are afraid of serious side effects (35 and over and not getting it may not be an areshole, just stupid IMO because even if healthy you’re not invincible against covid).  But that should be the only reason IMO, not “I’m confident in my immune system.”   That’s an arsehole reason...the reason for many getting the vaccine isn’t to protect themselves, it’s to protect everyone else and hopefully get to a point where we eradicate or come close to eradicating covid.  Sure, it should mostly just be spreading among the unvaccinated, but even though it is highly effective, it’s not 100% effective.  And unlike this person, I don’t want people to die - 

No hope for me?  🤣 I've taken you to the cleaners on this board.

I'm not one of the 4000+ dead and counting that made the fatal mistake of joining in a phase 3 trial of a 'vaccine' that doesn't work. They are dead because they listen to people like you and not people like me.

Ivermectin & 0.2% fatties. That's all ya need to look at. You really wish you could dispute Ivermectin and there's no doubt you have poured over the internet trying to debunk it but all you find is positive results. It's criminal what fauci and the drug companies are doing in the name of profits.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/ivermectin-wins-in-court-again-for-human-rights/article_98d26958-a13a-11eb-a698-37c06f632875.html

One dose of Ivermectin was all it took to get 81-year-old John Swanson off the ventilator. John’s wife Sandra could not believe it. His story is remarkably similar to other cases of patients who were on their way out with advanced COVID-19 but saved when Ivermectin was added.

Ivermectin is widely used by physicians, as there are now 51 studies from around the world, with 50 showing clear benefit and one showing neutral. However, the lone study showing a neutral effect was roundly criticized as flawed in an open letter signed by a group of 120 physicians. 

I'd rather not take the Chinese vaccine as the protective value is just north of the acceptable value. I'd prefer to wait for one of the US ones to become available here. We're not in any rush.

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

No hope for me?  🤣 I've taken you to the cleaners on this board.

I'm not one of the 4000+ dead and counting that made the fatal mistake of joining in a phase 3 trial of a 'vaccine' that doesn't work. They are dead because they listen to people like you and not people like me.

Ivermectin & 0.2% fatties. That's all ya need to look at. You really wish you could dispute Ivermectin and there's no doubt you have poured over the internet trying to debunk it but all you find is positive results. It's criminal what fauci and the drug companies are doing in the name of profits.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/ivermectin-wins-in-court-again-for-human-rights/article_98d26958-a13a-11eb-a698-37c06f632875.html

One dose of Ivermectin was all it took to get 81-year-old John Swanson off the ventilator. John’s wife Sandra could not believe it. His story is remarkably similar to other cases of patients who were on their way out with advanced COVID-19 but saved when Ivermectin was added.

Ivermectin is widely used by physicians, as there are now 51 studies from around the world, with 50 showing clear benefit and one showing neutral. However, the lone study showing a neutral effect was roundly criticized as flawed in an open letter signed by a group of 120 physicians. 

What would be the point of intentionally blocking effective treatments?  I‘ve said all along Ivermectin seems to show some promise, but if it was some miracle drug it would have been easy to determine and it would’ve been approved a long time ago.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

But that should be the only reason IMO, not “I’m confident in my immune system.”   That’s an arsehole reason...the reason for many getting the vaccine isn’t to protect themselves, it’s to protect everyone else 

:lol:

Only an asshoIe would expect somebody else to get a vaccine, with possible dangerous side effects, in order to make other people feel safer. 

Go to the 13:30 mark

Listen to a virologist explain how it's better to let your natural immune system fight off a virus than to rely on a vaccine. 

15 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

:lol:

Only an asshoIe would expect somebody else to get a vaccine, with possible dangerous side effects, in order to make other people feel safer. 

Go to the 13:30 mark

Listen to a virologist explain how it's better to let your natural immune system fight off a virus than to rely on a vaccine. 

I think that proves my point?  You’re saying getting the virus is better for yourself than the vaccine.  But the vaccine allows a much larger number of people to get immunity, without risking it spreading from those who get the actual virus (unless you believe that “vaccine shedding” nonsense of course ).

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think that proves my point?  You’re saying getting the virus is better for yourself than the vaccine.  But the vaccine allows a much larger number of people to get immunity, without risking it spreading from those who get the actual virus (unless you believe that “vaccine shedding” nonsense of course ).

But this is a doctor talking, so you're saying you know more than him?   Like aren't we told to believe the science?

3 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

But this is a doctor talking, so you're saying you know more than him?   Like aren't we told to believe the science?

My point was he’s talking about the risk to oneself.   A main reason many young and healthy people are getting the vaccine isn’t for themselves.

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

He said that antibodies are limited to 1 on 1 combat. That once attached, antibodies are then permanently locked into that 1 on 1 combat and are no longer available to help fight off future infection. They also only detect and attack the specific virus they were designed to combat. Also, if the viral load is greater than the amount of antibodies, infection is still a threat.

Whereas killer lymphocytes kill infected cells and move on to find and kill other infected cells. They are also not limited to the types of viruses they detect and eliminate. 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

My point was he’s talking about the risk to oneself.   A main reason many young and healthy people are getting the vaccine isn’t for themselves.

But this doctor says DO NOT get vaccinated.

So why aren't folks listening to him?

19 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Not getting it. Have not worn a mask at any time in the past year.  

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

But this doctor says DO NOT get vaccinated.

So why aren't folks listening to him?

But again, his main reason for saying that is his comparison of individual risks (which even still don’t quite add up because he admits the covid death rate for under age 70 is about 0.1%).

Noticed he had to get that plug for his book in there too...

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m not stupid, so I got it :wave:

Beep beep boop boop. Democrat bot.  Guilt trip activated.  01010111100001

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Libs doing what covid can't.  Killing young people. 

I have not gotten it yet.  I probably will at some point but I'm not in any hurry.  I've already had COVID and recovered just fine.  I'm not in a hurry to get a shot that's going to make me feel like crap for a couple days.

On 5/2/2021 at 10:30 AM, Reality said:

Not getting it, had Covid already, I'd consider it if I hadn't.

same for me. i feel im equal to those that got vax. but all the people that got vaccinated tell me i should get it too. why????  why does everyone pretend to know stuff?? no one knows how long immunity lasts after you get covid or the vax. i heard one doctor say you might be good forever after getting covid once. how many people do you know that got covid twice??? it's rare.

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

same for me. i feel im equal to those that got vax. but all the people that got vaccinated tell me i should get it too. why????  why does everyone pretend to know stuff?? no one knows how long immunity lasts after you get covid or the vax. i heard one doctor say you might be good forever after getting covid once. how may peope do you know that got covid twice??? it's rare.

The CDC recommends that everyone get the vaccine, even if you've already had COVID and recovered.  They why everyone is saying it.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The CDC recommends that everyone get the vaccine, even if you've already had COVID and recovered.  They why everyone is saying it.

well they can kiss my ass. they can't even tell me how long vax lasts or if you can still spread or why i still have to wear mask.

"There is currently no conclusive evidence that points to how long coronavirus immunity lasts. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there here have been a few recorded cases of coronavirus reinfection, but they remain rare."

Just now, porkbutt said:

well they can kiss my ass. they can't even tell me how long vax lasts or if you can still spread or why i still have to wear mask.

I know, just letting you know why.

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have not gotten it yet.  I probably will at some point but I'm not in any hurry.  I've already had COVID and recovered just fine.  I'm not in a hurry to get a shot that's going to make me feel like crap for a couple days.

I had no affects from the first shot last week other than some minor soreness right at the injection site for a day.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I had no affects from the first shot last week other than some minor soreness right at the injection site for a day.

My wife felt like crap and so did a lot of other people I know.  I've noticed that the people under 45 felt much crappier than the people over 45.  My parents were not bothered by it and either were some of the older employees I have.  Strange how it effects everyone differently.

Per CDC "Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected."

So they don't know anything really? Don't know how long after you get covid or how long vax is effective...but yes you should get vax. :wacko:

i think i'll wait

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Per CDC "Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected."

So they don't know anything really? Don't know how long after you get covid or how long vax is effective...but yes you should get vax. :wacko:

i think i'll wait

Why not err on the side of caution? That’s what the CDC is saying.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Why not err on the side of caution? That’s what the CDC is saying.

:rolleyes:that's science? i think you should get vaccine every six months to err on side of caution