Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

A&E Wrasslin' Documentaries

Is anybody else watching these every Sunday night?  I find them fascinating and hugely entertaining.  I loved Wrestling as a kid growing up, even in college we'd watch it and laugh.  I have not watched it since but reliving my youth watching these documentaries is fantastic.  A&E does a great job as always.  So far I've seen Rowdy Roddy Piper, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and tonight was Randy Macho Man Savage.  I think those are the only three that have aired.  :thumbsup:

Austin's was good. About the same content as his book, very well done.

Roddy's was good also. It was very nice to hear from Kitty. I believe that was the first time she's ever opened up about the business. 1 critique would be from before his WWF day's. They kinda went through Portland quickly, and they really glossed over the Carolina's. They did bring up Starcade, but they missed sooooooo much important stuff from Crocket. I get it. Vince likes to rewrite history, and it was a collaboration show. And if you're not a hardcore nut like myself, you also really wouldn't care to much about pre WWF. But that stuff was even better.

Overall. A good show though. Seeing that Rich Eisen interview was sad. I only heard about it, but never actually watched it. It seemed like he was having mini strokes are something.

Can't wait to see the other's.

45 minutes ago, Kopy said:

they really glossed over the Carolina's. They did bring up Starcade, but they missed sooooooo much important stuff from Crocket. 

Mid to late 80s Crockett is still my favorite. One of the all time best attacks.