Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Trump launches his own social media platform / blog

The new website is https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

It is called "From the Desk of Donald J. Trump".  The format currently is similar to a bloggy Twitter.  The only content is from Trump himself commenting on news and events of the day with words, pics, and videos.  No-one else can post, comment or dislike, but there is a like button in the shape of a heart.  A simple click allows users to repost one of T's messages to Twitter of Facebook for discussion.  The left sidebar also promotes the fundraising arm of the endeavor, asking for donations. 

https://radio.foxnews.com/2021/05/05/the-fox-news-rundown-5-5-2021/

Republicans Target Big Tech, As Trump Launches New Social Media Platform

May 5, 2021

Former President Trump launched a new communications platform on Tuesday that will let him post comments, videos and pictures.

Social media needs to be removed, not expanded.  That said, good for him.  I avoid social media, so I'll avoid this too.  It'll be interesting to see if conservative's like Shapiro, Elder, etc, move to that platform so that they know they won't be restricted.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This is hilarious.

It's actually sad he has to do this because all you lefties currently love the idea of big tech censoring people they, and you, don't agree with.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

It's actually sad he has to do this because all you lefties currently love the idea of big tech censoring people they, and you, don't agree with.

While I thought it was funny, I did not agree with booting Trump from social media.

Nothing has ever stopped Trump from having his own blog.  He could have been doing this for years.  He could start his own big tech company and run his own social media if he wanted to.

Its funny how the forum lefties are completely dodging threads discussing all of the highly controversial actions by the left in 2021, but flock to the Trump tweet thread.  Just goes to show you which ones are here simply to attack and which ones are here to engage in actual discourse (hint: none will engage).

On 5/6/2021 at 3:45 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Nothing has ever stopped Trump from having his own blog.  He could have been doing this for years.  He could start his own big tech company and run his own social media if he wanted to.

That's what I'd have done if I were him.

Interesting CBS poll he talked about yesterday.  67% of republicans do not see Biden as legitimate.

Donald J. Trump

7:11pm May 16, 2021

Breaking News! New polling by CBS News on the state of the Republican Party (which is very strong!). “President Trump has a strong hold on the GOP.” 80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and only 20% disagree. The poll also showed that 67% of Republicans said that they do not consider Sleepy Joe Biden to be the legitimate winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. I agree with them 100%, just look at the facts and the data—there is no way he won the 2020 Presidential Election!

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's what I'd have done if I were him.

No, he did it correctly.  By doing it the way he did it, by going to Twitter FIRST, and then starting his own feed second, he showed the left for what they are, completely and utterly intolerant of opposing views to the point they will ban the sitting president.    If he started his own feed first, they would accuse him of running and hiding.

Now he has a weapon to use against the left.  Its a mark of shame and bigotry that they would ban Trump and not despots and dictators.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

No, he did it correctly.  By doing it the way he did it, by going to Twitter FIRST, and then starting his own feed second, he showed the left for what they are, completely and utterly intolerant of opposing views to the point they will ban the sitting president.    If he started his own feed first, they would accuse him of running and hiding.

Now he has a weapon to use against the left.  Its a mark of shame and bigotry that they would ban Trump and not despots and dictators.

Sure, but he didn't have to wait until 2021.  He could've done it in 2019.

Sure, but he didn't have to wait until 2021.  He could've done it in 2019.

Absolutely not.  He should have waited until they outright banned him.  Which is what Trump did.  He handled it perfectly.

democrats all the way down need to take constant shiit for that as well.  From elected officials to democrat voters.

Twitter banned Trump but not dictators. 

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Absolutely not.  He should have waited until they outright banned him.  Which is what Trump did.  He handled it perfectly.

But you knew they weren't going to do it while he was in office.  They wanted him out before they did that.  Had he won the election, he wouldn't be banned right now.

But you knew they weren't going to do it while he was in office.  They wanted him out before they did that.  Had he won the election, he wouldn't be banned right now.

He was still president when they banned him.  They banned a sitting president.  Friday January 8th.

The minimum reaction should be to immediately expel Pelosi, Watters and the democrat leadership from congress the second the republicans have enough votes.  Gonna have to expel / dishonorable discharge / court martial many military generals and leaders as well.

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

He was still president when they banned him.  They banned a sitting president.  Friday January 8th.

Yeah, a whole 2 weeks before he left office. :rolleyes:  Come on.  You know that had he won, he wouldn't have been banned, right?

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, a whole 2 weeks before he left office. :rolleyes:  Come on.  You know that had he won, he wouldn't have been banned, right?

Had he won, I'd venture he would have been a lot less inclined to start an insurrection, that was the primary reason he got banned. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Had he won, I'd venture he would have been a lot less inclined to start an insurrection, that was the primary reason he got banned. 

That was just the immediate excuse.  They'd have found a different one in 4 years.

33 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Its funny how the forum lefties are completely dodging threads discussing all of the highly controversial actions by the left in 2021, but flock to the Trump tweet thread.  Just goes to show you which ones are here simply to attack and which ones are here to engage in actual discourse (hint: none will engage).

you have been engaged countless times at the Geek Club ya focking pansy

As predicted, all of the libs flock to this thread and continue to ignore the issues being discussed elsewhere.  So embarrassing.  😂

They are still here.  They are acitvely reading.  They just won't talk about them.  Banning police in NY?  not a peep.  Colleges banning the term "freshman"?  Not a peep.  NBA viewership plummeting?  not a peep. 

I appreciate Honcho and MDC showing up in the UMass thread to support kicking some kids out of school and costing them $16k for covid violation which shows how insane they are tho.  That was entertaining.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

As predicted, all of the libs flock to this thread and continue to ignore the issues being discussed elsewhere.  So embarrassing.  😂

They are still here.  They are acitvely reading.  They just won't talk about them.  Banning police in NY?  not a peep.  Colleges banning the term "freshman"?  Not a peep.  NBA viewership plummeting?  not a peep. 

I appreciate Honcho and MDC showing up in the UMass thread to support kicking some kids out of school and costing them $16k for covid violation which shows how insane they are tho.  That was entertaining.

I made a list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pointstosky:

• Thanks 1

Look at all the libtard cucks in a thread about Trump. Good luck finding them in a thread about Biden.