Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Have you noticed anything about the bored lately?

Since the election, the front page is not littered with anti-Biden thread after thread as it was with Trump.  Proof that conservatives are so much saner than you wackadoodle lefties who spent four years here sky screaming. 

You dooshbags.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We keep the Resident in chief stuff in the official thread. Although there's so much clown world going on I'm surprised there isn't a new thread every hour.

But to your point yeah the bored lib couldn't make enough Trump threads.

Maybe it’s because Biden is doing a great job? 
Biden isn’t Trump, who was quite a character and kept himself in the news by...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

He didn't even interview for the job.

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

"Trump kept himself in the news".  peenie you are precious.

I don't think precious is the right word here...

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, peenie said:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:doh:

39 minutes ago, peenie said:

Do you have a car? 

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Since the election, the front page is not littered with anti-Biden thread after thread as it was with Trump.  Proof that conservatives are so much saner than you wackadoodle lefties who spent four years here sky screaming. 

You dooshbags.

I think it has more to do with Trump being more confrontational.  Trump would never shut up and loved to piss people off.  Biden doesn't make near as much noise so there's less to talk about.  Biden doesn't make himself a target near as much as Trump did.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think it has more to do with Trump being more confrontational.  Trump would never shut up and loved to piss people off.  Biden doesn't make near as much noise so there's less to talk about.  Biden doesn't make himself a target near as much as Trump did.

Are we talking about personality or presidential actions?

I would hope the democrats would look more at results than personality quirks. 

But I don't think they have the smarts to do that.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Are we talking about personality or presidential actions?

I would hope the democrats would look more at results than personality quirks. 

But I don't think they have the smarts to do that.

I think we all know that it was predominately based on emotions because of his personality.  There were plenty that did not like his policies either.  Trump is a very easy person to dislike whereas Biden is basically, meh.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think we all know that it was predominately based on emotions because of his personality.  There were plenty that did not like his policies either.  Trump is a very easy person to dislike whereas Biden is basically, meh.

But Trump fulfilled promises that he ran on which his voters loved about him. 

biden can't NOT go against what he ran on. That's a guy who said "Anyone who rules by executive order is a dictator."

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

But Trump fulfilled promises that he ran on which his voters loved about him. 

biden can't NOT go against what he ran on. That's a guy who said "Anyone who rules by executive order is a dictator."

You can also look back at all of Trump's tweets where he contradicted himself once President.  They're all full of crap.

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's not true.  What's true is that the MSM doesn't harp on them like they did with Trump.  When Biden does something stupid (which is everything he does/says - but that's another story), it gets 20 minutes of coverage... commercial break... Oh look, a pretty blue bird!

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's not true.  What's true is that the MSM doesn't harp on them like they did with Trump.  When Biden does something stupid (which is everything he does/says - but that's another story), it gets 20 minutes of coverage... commercial break... Oh look, a pretty blue bird!

I disagree.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Dam peenie coming in hot with the jokes :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I disagree.

He gets two scoops! He gets two scoops! 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He gets two scoops! He gets two scoops! 

I 100% agree that Trump got treated completely different than Biden, that's not what I was disagreeing with though.

Biden went on and on about Amtrak yesterday, telling stories.  None of them true.  He credited a dead guy for congratulating him on riding x amount of miles and other outright lies. But hey, the dead guy probably voted for him, while dead, so maybe.  Hawkeye missed that one and thinks Trump would have gotten away with the same thing. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I 100% agree that Trump got treated completely different than Biden, that's not what I was disagreeing with though.

Treated worse.  Way worse. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Treated worse.  Way worse. 

I'm not arguing that, I'm not sure why you are.  All I did was give my opinion as to why and TBay didn't agree with me.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not arguing that, I'm not sure why you are.  All I did was give my opinion as to why and TBay didn't agree with me.

Then why did you say different? Why so vague? You can admit he got treated  worse, much worse. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why did you say different? Why so vague? You can admit he got treated  worse, much worse. 

Say different?  I said why I think Trump was treated differently.  Trump is a completely different personality than Biden, one that screams for attention.  Trump has always been about getting attention and with that will come negative attention from the media, especially when you're a republican President.

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

You dooshbags.

there are plenty whiny bitchy righty threads, but hey congrats that they all dont have Biden in the title.  you dooshbag.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

there are plenty whiny bitchy righty threads, but hey congrats that they all dont have Biden in the title.  you dooshbag.

I've noticed no change in the liftists IQ.  They are still stupid. :dunno:

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-received-less-negative-coverage-any-president-last-30-years

5 hours ago, fandandy said:

You dooshbags.

Most of the anti Biden rhetoric has been condensed in the Official President Joe Biden Thread thread which is 83 pages long and counting. A vast majority of the posts are from the who's who list of GC trumptards voicing their disdain for every move the Biden administration makes.  Talk about wackadoodles.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BufordT said:

Most of the anti Biden rhetoric has been condensed in the Official President Joe Biden Thread thread which is 83 pages long and counting. A vast majority of the posts are from the who's who list of GC trumptards voicing their disdain for every move the Biden administration makes.  Talk about wackadoodles.

Yet none of you are in there defending this comatose corrupt fool Biden. Why not? 

5 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Nailed it. :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

My God, you are dumb. Defend creepy joe. I dare you.

7 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump would never shut up and loved to piss people off. 

As opposed to the ENTIRE democratic party?

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

As opposed to the ENTIRE democratic party?

I was comparing Trump and Biden, not the party.

Trump was like the 90s Bulls or more recently the Warriors, someone / some team worth watching and rooting for and getting results at the highest level.  

Biden is like the Clippers with decades of failures.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

Trump was like the 90s Bulls or more recently the Warriors, someone / some team worth watching and rooting for and getting results at the highest level.  

Biden is like the Clippers with decades of failures.

Nailed it. :thumbsup: