Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

slow people

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I thin the distinctions are important.  And yes people who drive absurdly slow in the left lane on a highway are a safety hazard.  I think the police should pull them over for creating a safety hazard. There are those who stay in a lane when people are piling up behind them and never move over, and there is no reason for that behavior, it also makes things less safe for the rest of us.

But beyond that I try to be patient and understanding with people, especially older people.  Getting angry at them is really just self abuse.

yes. old people get pass

18 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

I'm with yall on people walking slow, checking out slow, all that crap. Drives me nuts.

But slow drivers? You mean, people going the speed limit, or being extra careful in residential neighborhoods or parking lots, in case a little kid runs out of nowhere?

I think we've met before Tubby. You're the pr*ck who's always tailgating me, or swerving around just to get to the stop light faster.  Go to hell. By the way, I'm the pr*ck who's laughing at your dumbass as I drive by your fender bender (because you couldn't stop in time due to tailgating) or flipped over on the side of the highway.

Zero accidents, zero fender benders. By zero, I mean zero.

I'm referring to people who drive 17 mph in a 25 mph---for a reason I can't figure out. Maybe they are savoring life.

47 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Zero accidents, zero fender benders. By zero, I mean zero.

I'm referring to people who drive 17 mph in a 25 mph---for a reason I can't figure out. Maybe they are savoring life.

You’re supposed to drive slow in a 25. Hell you’re most likely taking about a residential neighborhood. I get being pissed when people drive slow on the highway but in a neighborhood there are kids and such around. So slow down you psychopathic d1ckhole

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re supposed to drive slow in a 25. Hell you’re most likely taking about a residential neighborhood. I get being pissed when people drive slow on the highway but in a neighborhood there are kids and such around. So slow down you psychopathic d1ckhole

Its a neighborhood that has a speed limit of 25.

So wait, you decided that on the highway, the government got it right with the 65 or 75 mph speed limit, but the 25mph limit, that the same folks created, are all wrong? 

I did not know that.

So should I let city governments know that you've made the correction and give them the go ahead to start changing out signs to reflect the new limit that you set?
And what is that limit?

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He didn't say driving the speed limit.  He said going 17 in a 25.  Given that speed limits are set to the lowest common denominator so even idiots like you can do it safely, it's fair for the rest of us who aren't mentally impaired to expect you to go 25 in a 25.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

He didn't say driving the speed limit.  He said going 17 in a 25.  Given that speed limits are set to the lowest common denominator so even idiots like you can do it safely, it's fair for the rest of us who aren't mentally impaired to expect you to go 25 in a 25.

When there’s kids around, I go slow so I don’t hit and kill one. You’re the assh0le that says they shouldn’t have chased that ball into the street and it’s their parents’ fault

• Thanks 1

When there’s kids around, I go slow so I don’t hit and kill one. You’re the assh0le that says they shouldn’t have chased that ball into the street and it’s their parents’ fault

Why are you making sh*t up?  No one is talking about whether kids are around or not.  But that's what you do.  Inject irrelevant sh*t in to a discussion, and add nothing of value.

Just now, Strike said:

Why are you making sh*t up?  No one is talking about whether kids are around or not.  But that's what you do.  Inject irrelevant sh*t in to a discussion, and add nothing of value.

“Irrelevant”? That’s the whole point of going slow in neighborhoods. But you don’t get that, because you’re unable to think of anything beyond yourself 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

“Irrelevant”? That’s the whole point of going slow in neighborhoods. But you don’t get that, because you’re unable to think of anything beyond yourself 

That's what speed limits are for retard.  If they set the speed limit to 25 you are allowed to go 25.  As far as kids (or other hazards) being around, when I learned to drive we were taught about two speed limits - the posted speed limit and what is called the "basic speed law" that said you could only drive as safe as conditions allow.  You can't rely on the posted speed limit when it's icy out for example.  But again, that's not what he's asking about.  He's asking about the very basic concept of someone choosing to go significantly below the posted speed limit with no reason for doing so.  Everyone here but you understands that.  God you're a focking retard.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

That's what speed limits are for retard.  If they set the speed limit to 25 you are allowed to go 25.  As far as kids (or other hazards) being around, when I learned to drive we were taught about two speed limits - the posted speed limit and what is called the "basic speed law" that said you could only drive as safe as conditions allow.  You can't rely on the posted speed limit when it's icy out for example.  But again, that's not what he's asking about.  He's asking about the very basic concept of someone choosing to go significantly below the posted speed limit with no reason for doing so.  Everyone here but you understands that.  God you're a focking retard.

You’re such a belligerent assh0le you actually agree with me but can’t even see it :doh:

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh...so we are making scenarios up as we go along and pretending they are real, then criticizing the other person based on the made up scenario. 

Lemme try!

So you're the jacktard who goes 75 on the interstate and careens out of control because he was going to fast when the semi in front of him blew a tire and had to try to steer out of the way and ended up sliding across the median and hitting a family of 4 in their tiny sedan and killing them all.   And they were black folk.

WTF dude.  Why don't you slow the fock down.  You focking racist murderer!

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re such a belligerent assh0le you actually agree with me but can’t even see it :doh:

I concede that I agree that people should drive at a safe speed even if it's below the posted speed limit.  But that's not what he asked.  You're so retarded you don't even realize you were answering the wrong question.  Maybe if you started answering the right question you wouldn't get in to so many arguments around here.  Something for you to think about.

Just now, tubby_mcgee said:

Oh...so we are making scenarios up as we go along and pretending they are real, then criticizing the other person based on the made up scenario. 

Lemme try!

So you're the jacktard who goes 75 on the interstate and careens out of control because he was going to fast when the semi in front of him blew a tire and had to try to steer out of the way and ended up sliding across the median and hitting a family of 4 in their tiny sedan and killing them all.   And they were black folk.

WTF dude.  Why don't you slow the fock down.  You focking racist murderer! 

:wacko:

Get help

Just now, Strike said:

I concede that I agree that people should drive at a safe speed even if it's below the posted speed limit.  But that's not what he asked.  You're so retarded you don't even realize you were answering the wrong question.  Maybe if you started answering the right question you wouldn't get in to so many arguments around here.  Something for you to think about.

That’s all I need to hear :cheers:

:wacko:

Get help

You must be a liberal. 

I do the exact same thing you do....and then you fire back "You need help" lol.  Only a liberal would do that.  Congrats. 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

That’s all I need to hear :cheers:

You gonna answer his question now? 

Just now, tubby_mcgee said:

You must be a liberal. 

I do the exact same thing you do....and then you fire back "You need help" lol.  Only a liberal would do that.  Congrats. 

And you must be a Trumper. Too dumb to live 

Just now, Strike said:

You gonna answer his question now? 

What question, freak?

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And you must be a Trumper. Too dumb to live 

Parrot says what? :lol:

Trumper Trumper Trumper Trumper Trumper

:cry:

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What question, freak?

You don't even know what the question was?  I guess that explains your idiotic answer.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

You don't even know what the question was?  I guess that explains your idiotic answer.

Lol, you got nothing

I have confronted a few a-holes on my block for going too fast. I always offer them the option of violence to settle it if they would like. So far no takers. 

• Like 1

Speed limits inside subdivisions should be 15-20 mph. There are kids around.

I am the first to go 10-20+ mph over on highways, i run stop signs and red lights like it is nobodies business. But I go under the speed limit in residential areas. You do not gain much time by even going the speed limit in a residential area and the risk of regret is greater.

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Speed limits inside subdivisions should be 15-20 mph. There are kids around.

I am the first to go 10-20+ mph over on highways, i run stop signs and red lights like it is nobodies business. But I go under the speed limit in residential areas. You do not gain much time by even going the speed limit in a residential area and the risk of regret is greater.

Exactly. I have told this to many people. Speeding on the highway saves you time. Speeding on side roads and residential areas does almost nothing but waste gas and put wear  and tear on your car. 

• Like 1

The other place you should not speed is parking lots. There could be a mom with a kid between vehicles and the kid could run out.

One of my fishing buddies had this happen to his kid and he suffered permanent brain damage.  He is able to live on his own and work at the grocery store as a bagger, but that is now his limit in life. All because some jack@ss sped through the parking lot.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The other place you should not speed is parking lots. There could be a mom with a kid between vehicles and the kid could run out.

One of my fishing buddies had this happen to his kid and he suffered permanent brain damage.  He is able to live on his own and work at the grocery store as a bagger, but that is now his limit in life. All because some jack@ss sped through the parking lot.

People completely lose their sh!t in parking lots.  I don't know why but it is a real problem.

12 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I would kill that motherfocker. Seriously 

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Below is a picture from my RAM last year. This included stopping to let the kids pee and getting gas.

That is how you save time.

https://imgur.com/a/Tsl7LZf

CNN? Why? 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

CNN? Why? 

On road trips i generally flip through the channels and only listen to news channels when they are talking about businesses and not about politics. I generally listen to bloomberg the most since they are most likely to be talking about business, fox business channel is also good.

If you want to avoid politics on the news channels you need to use all of the channels available.

30 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

On road trips i generally flip through the channels and only listen to news channels when they are talking about businesses and not about politics. I generally listen to bloomberg the most since they are most likely to be talking about business, fox business channel is also good.

If you want to avoid politics on the news channels you need to use all of the channels available.

I like music.  Margaritaville and Little Stevens Underground are my favorites. Classic rewind and Seriously Sinatra as well 

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I would kill that motherfocker. Seriously 

Of course that would depend tho.....right....the driver might have been a victim of white supremacy and therefore not accountable, can't ignore that song and dance....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Of course that would depend tho.....right....the driver might have been a victim of white supremacy and therefore not accountable, can't ignore that song and dance....

I have zero idea what you’re babbling about :dunno:

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like music.  Margaritaville and Little Stevens Underground are my favorites. Classic rewind and Seriously Sinatra as well 

I listen to music around town, but on road trips i prefer listening to talk radio.

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I listen to music around town, but on road trips i prefer listening to talk radio.

I’m opposite. I want it expose my kids to the stuff I grew up on and other good stuff with the hope they like it too.  Pipe dream probably but they do like some of it. My son likes rock and my daughter likes Fleetwood Mac and Motown.