Djgb13

Dunkin Donuts employee fatally assaults old man who used racial slur

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Peenie lost this thread :lol: 

You wish. 

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I give it a 5% chance the dude actually called him a nagger. Black people use it as an excuse for their violent behavior way too often.

I didn't even consider that possibility.  If the assertion only came from Pujols, then I guess there is some credibility issue there.  This will likely come up in court or a plea deal.  I'm inclined to believe it's true though.

:bench:

Waiting for the quotes where I supported the attacker.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

I never defended the man. This is why I call all of your racist because despite what I say or do you put your racist thoughts on to me. Please quote where I support this workers actions. Find it, I’ll be waiting.

When you try to justify what he did that’s defending it peenie :doh: which is exactly what you did when you tried saying “oLd MaN WaS AsKeD tO LeAve”. Already said what he said was bad but of course you’re going to ignore all that and try to justify the guy killing him. Like an idiot 

You wish. 

You did. Everyone owned your a$$ in this thread :lol: 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

I think he should be charged for his actions, whatever the court decides is appropriate. The old man didn’t hit the worker so in my opinion the punch was excessive force.

Please read ^^^^

just because you didn’t intend to kill someone doesn’t mean you won’t suffer the consequences when your actions lead you to kill someone.

Please read^^^

• Thanks 1

If it were me, I would’ve told that old man that he can call me the n-word all he wanted but he still can’t get any donuts or coffee and if he didn’t get out of the store this n-word is calling the police to have him removed.

Please read ^^^^

I guess you didn’t read the article. Perhaps read it and then give an opinion. The old man was told to leave and doubled down on calling the worker the n-word.

Please read ^^

Thats making excuses for the guy who killed him 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You did. Everyone owned your a$$ in this thread :lol: 

In your dreams.

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Please read ^^

Thats making excuses for the guy who killed him 

No, that was me correcting the poster who didn’t believe the n-word was mentioned in the article. I was explaining that not only was it mentioned once but twice. That was about the article using the word.

I think you guys are going overboard on Peenie on this one.  Everyone here (including Peenie), thinks Pujols should go to jail.  I think this is a lot like Chauvin.  To me, it's involuntary manslaughter and he should get 10-15.  He'll probably cop a plea to get the 10.

I think Peenie goes too far on the Arbury comparison, but that's because you guys are going too far on her.

• Like 1

Listen, I’m over it now. You all are racist and despite what I say you want to protect your racist thoughts on to me. I’m not here for it and so no longer participating in your B.S. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think you guys are going overboard on Peenie on this one.  Everyone here (including Peenie), thinks Pujols should go to jail.  I think this is a lot like Chauvin.  To me, it's involuntary manslaughter and he should get 10-15.  He'll probably cop a plea to get the 10.

I think Peenie goes too far on the Arbury comparison, but that's because you guys are going too far on her.

Thank you TBay!!! 

No, that was me correcting the poster who didn’t believe the n-word was mentioned in the article. I was explaining that not only was it mentioned once but twice. That was about the article using the word.

Lmfao no it wasn’t peenie!!!! It was LITERALLY the first post after mine :doh: holy hell you can’t even keep your lies straight 

• Thanks 1

I guess you didn’t read the article. Perhaps read it and then give an opinion. The old man was told to leave and doubled down on calling the worker the n-word. 

I was correcting you then. Whatever.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I was correcting you then. Whatever.

No you weren’t lol. You don’t know what the fock you were doing besides trying to defend the guy who killed them old man. Face it. That’s what you did. Plain as day. Obvious for everyone to see

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t see where it says he used the N word. 

39 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I give it a 5% chance the dude actually called him a nagger. Black people use it as an excuse for their violent behavior way too often.

The link in the OP qutoes the police as saying the n-word was used. I sure hope they have a few witnesses other than Pujols to testify to thay.

10 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Sounds to me like the black guy wasn’t doing his job like he should so the old guy, who is a regular,  complained and the black guy just wasn’t having it. I feel sure black guy said some focked up stuff to the old guy cause if he’s a regular then he’s acted normal every other day. No excuse the guy should have to die 

This is what I was referring to ^^^
You didn’t quote the article accurately but instead used racism to describe the situation.

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No you weren’t lol. You don’t know what the fock you were doing besides trying to defend the guy who killed them old man. Face it. That’s what you did. Plain as day. Obvious for everyone to see

I saw peenie repeatedly saying the employee had to pay for his actions, you dumb sh1t

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

For once Peenie is being reasonable.  We should encourage that.  Leave her the fock alone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’m over this dumb thread and your insecurities. Get help.

The only thing peenine did that was cringe was compare it to Ahmaud Arbury. She and everyone in the thread are all in agreement that Pujols should get convicted for this.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I saw peenie repeatedly saying the employee had to pay for his actions, you dumb sh1t

Nobody said she wasn’t dumb a$$. Holy fock are you that much of a retarded liberal? I said she was trying to justify the guy who killed him. You know, how you were saying republicans were doing for chauvin? Or you so stupid you forget that? 

either way, I’m done with her. She showed her hypocrisy and I’m over it. I’ve got Sh1t to do other than argue with some retard like you 

• Sad 1

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Nobody said she wasn’t dumb a$$. Holy fock are you that much of a retarded liberal? I said she was trying to justify the guy who killed him. You know, how you were saying republicans were doing for chauvin? Or you so stupid you forget that? 

either way, I’m done with her. She showed her hypocrisy and I’m over it. I’ve got Sh1t to do other than argue with some retard like you 

Yep. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

You didn’t quote the article accurately but instead used racism to describe the situation.

🧢 

You tried defending the guy. I straight up blasted both. Not peenie. She has to make an excuse first for the murder then say “but he does need to be punished” 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’m over this dumb thread and your insecurities. Get help.

It's still murder.

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

The black guy is a racist. It's a hate crime of murder.

45 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think this is a lot like Chauvin.  To me, it's involuntary manslaughter and he should get 10-15.  He'll probably cop a plea to get the 10.

he should get at least a bakers dozen

Just now, Big Guy said:

he should get at least a bakers dozen

I'm sure he'll experience enough of the cream filled to not warrant that many.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I never defended the man. This is why I call all of you racist because despite what I say or do you put your racist thoughts on to me. Please quote where I supported this workers actions. Find it, I’ll be waiting.

digby is as digby does

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t see where it says he used the N word. 

Called him a reverse cracker

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

You get upset way too easily

I can see how sh!tty donuts and crappy coffee would put everyone in a bad mood.

I never defended the man. This is why I call all of you racist because despite what I say or do you put your racist thoughts on to me. Please quote where I supported this workers actions. Find it, I’ll be waiting.

We should get a parade planned for when this dude gets convicted and sentenced. We can block off a city block and make it an autonomous zone and not allow any black people in and put up a statue of the old guy. Then we can paint the streets of every city in the US and in front of the Capital building to say, "White old people matter!!"

We can take to the highways and hold up traffic and throw Molotov cocktails at black people and tear down black memorials and destroy all black literature and start a new woke theme across America and into the schools and call it CWT. Critical White Theory. 

I can feel it now. It will be triumphant!!!!!

• Haha 1

You can kill an Uber driver in Washington DC and get three years. Progress, social justice. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can kill an Uber driver in Washington DC and get three years. Progress, social justice. 

Not for the Uber driver...or his family....hell, if you are an Uber driver and continue to work in that general area, that is on you brother....  

Pretending that holding criminals accountable is a social issue just staggers the imagination.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

If the old man was in the drive thru and was asked to leave but then decided to enter the store, he was trespassing. 
I believe you supported the death of Ahmaud Arbery for trespassing...

The old man was completely in the wrong. But you don't punch a customer.... You shouldn't punch anyone unless you have to.

I wish it didn't need to be said, but black people don't seem to know how to function in a normal society. YOU SHOULDN'T PUNCH PEOPLE for saying a word