RLLD

NBA ratings plummet

I'm honestly rooting against all USA teams.  Fock em.  

I'm not watching any of it though.  I lie.  I did have table tennis on today for 4 minutes as I scrolled through the channels.  

3 hours ago, fandandy said:

I'm honestly rooting against all USA teams.  Fock em.  

I'm not watching any of it though.  I lie.  I did have table tennis on today for 4 minutes as I scrolled through the channels.  

I have traditionally enjoyed the Olympics. Can't do it this year.

The lack of crowds is brutal, not to mention stupid.

And yeah, so many of the American delegation are lowlifes that I can't really even get a good “let's just root for the Americans” thing going.

Loved the women's team getting beat.

Now the NBA divas too? Good. 

I never understand why the US doesn't pressure the ball 94 feet.  Presumably, the US is 10 deep.  The opponents probably run 7 deep max.  Even if they are beating your pressure to start, you'll wear their asses out by the 4th quarter.

On 7/21/2021 at 10:38 PM, nobody said:

I'm taking a dump so I guess I'll explain my point.

People are saying Giannis is the best player in the league because of recency bias and him winning the championship.

KD is obviously better than Giannis

If KD had a half size smaller foot, no one thinks Giannis is the best player in the league.

Conclusion: People saying Giannis is the best player in the league are dumb.

This post is dumb.  KD has a foot, he has to play with it all game long.  He is not the best player in the league.  He is a very good scorer, and that is it.  No way he ever escapes it, he made the biggest pooooosay move of all time.  

• Sad 1

Nice to see the consensus is KD is the greatest player in the world again since he carried the US to the gold.  

3 hours ago, nobody said:

Nice to see the consensus is KD is the greatest player in the world again since he carried the US to the gold.  

Oh, did we win? That's nice I guess.

Nobody gave the finger or wiped their ass on the flag or anything?

Couldn't find a regular nba thread so here I am.

So Lebron sucker punches a kid gets 1 game.  20 year old kid is mad about getting suckered gets 2 games.

Hahaha not surprised but thought it was funny.

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So Lebron sucker punches a kid gets 1 game.  20 year old kid is mad about getting suckered gets 2 games.

If the guy didn't go so overboard trying to get to Lebron then he wouldn't have gotten 2 games.  Maybe not even 1 game.  Lebron is still a douche though.

Maybe it's just me, it seems like lebron  doesn't generate the kind of excitement or whatever that Jordan did.

Hell, I was surprised to find out he was still in the league.

12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Did Lebron cry some fake tears again?

On 5/17/2021 at 12:18 PM, JustinCharge said:

civil war 2 aint funny, buddy.  No matter how many times to try to joke about it.

Well, its no Call of Doody 6.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If the guy didn't go so overboard trying to get to Lebron then he wouldn't have gotten 2 games.  Maybe not even 1 game.  Lebron is still a douche though.

Have they ever suspended a nba player for being held back?  From what i saw Stew didn't throw any punches or anything.  Just was running around.

Either way if you want to give Stewart a suspension for being upset he was sucker punched to the face for no real reason thrn go ahead if you feel you have to.  

But to give him more of a suspension than the guy who sucker punched and bloodied the guy? Makes little sense on paper.  I realize hes Lebron so hes untouchable.  So not surprised.   

I figured they would give them both the same amount.  And even in my eyes that would be skewed towards Lebron.

38 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

To be fair due to the differences in their contracts, James will forfeit about $284,000 in salary, while Stewart will lose about $45,000.  

23 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Have they ever suspended a nba player for being held back?  From what i saw Stew didn't throw any punches or anything.  Just was running around.

Either way if you want to give Stewart a suspension for being upset he was sucker punched to the face for no real reason thrn go ahead if you feel you have to.  

But to give him more of a suspension than the guy who sucker punched and bloodied the guy? Makes little sense on paper.  I realize hes Lebron so hes untouchable.  So not surprised.   

I figured they would give them both the same amount.  And even in my eyes that would be skewed towards Lebron.

Accountability is white supremacy brah....thought you knew

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

He went overboard.  Throwing people out of the way and even stiff arming one dude.  It's a bad look for the league and he could've hurt one of those old dudes trying to hold him back.  He's a big guy.  I don't think 2 games is that bad but would be nice to see Lebron get more or the same punishment.  None of it happens if it's not for him.