Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Illegal Immigration In America Has Continued To Decline

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

If you want to start a culture war, an AWESOME way is to import 10-11 million people PER YEAR that are not a part of the current culture.   I think you are understand that though and are just trolling.

That is not the number coming into the country per year, that is the total number of immigrants living in the US in that year.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

If you want to start a culture war, an AWESOME way is to import 10-11 million people PER YEAR that are not a part of the current culture.   I think you are understand that though and are just trolling.

Like I said, facts don’t matter in these forums. There aren’t 10 million immigrants every year, not even close. And “woke culture” is not dangerous - it just annoys people who don’t want things to change.

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Like I said, facts don’t matter in these forums. There aren’t 10 million immigrants every year, not even close. And “woke culture” is not dangerous - it just annoys people who don’t want things to change.

You have officially crossed over into the extremely ignorant zone. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You have officially crossed over into the extremely ignorant zone. 

So you do think 10 million immigrants are coming every year? Where are they hiding? At that rate for the last decade, our population should be close to 500 million, not the high 300 millions.

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

But it’s a horrible CRISIS that Biden can’t manage. Fox News is trying to tell me so 

Did you happen to notice that the analyzed results were from  data collected up through 2019?

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Ummmm the year is 2021.

Jeebus! Analyzing trends through 2019! :wall:

There was a seismic shift in immigration policy on Jan 20, and we’re analyzing trends through 2019 while at the same time ignoring the real apples to apples comparison: what border detention facilities looked like in May 2019, what those same facilities look like in May 2021, and how changed in policy since Jan 20 affected those situations.

I mean this should be amazingly obviously ridiculous. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

But it’s a horrible CRISIS that Biden can’t manage. Fox News is trying to tell me so 

Biden is a  child molester.  You're classy for backing him. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Jeebus! Analyzing trends through 2019! :wall:

There was a seismic shift in immigration policy on Jan 20, and we’re analyzing trends through 2019 while at the same time ignoring the real apples to apples comparison: what border detention facilities looked like in May 2019, what those same facilities look like in May 2021, and how changed in policy since Jan 20 affected those situations.

I mean this should be amazingly obviously ridiculous. 

It has spiked in the past. I expect this to be a temporary spike as well.  If this spike continues for 2-3 more months then a shift in policy needs to occur. I hope the administration would do what is necessary.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/03/15/migrant-apprehensions-at-u-s-mexico-border-are-surging-again/ft_21-03-10_borderapprehensions_1/

22 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

This article is pretty recent, and the facts are counter to what most people believe.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2021/03/10/illegal-immigration-in-america-has-continued-to-decline/?sh=1c7666a14e14

In a report that could provide context to most immigration news stories, new research reveals that the number of unauthorized immigrants has continued to decline in the United States. The unauthorized immigrant population fell to 10,350,000 in 2019, a decline of 12% since 2010.

Table 1: Undocumented Immigrant Population in the United States

Year Undocumented Population
2010  11,725,000
2011 11,315,000
2012 11,110,000
2013       11,010,000
2014 11,045,000
2015 11,045,000
2016 10,790,000
2017 10,640,000
2018 10,565,000
2019 10,350,000

Oh, so it's only just 10M+/-?  Nice.  That's not too high at all.  So why can't we just round them up and send them home?  Should be easy right... only 10M?

On 5/16/2021 at 11:52 AM, MTSkiBum said:

All of the data sources are in line with the one I linked, for example below is a fox news article, and the 2017 numbers closely match the numbers I linked.

An analysis by the Pew Research Center estimates that roughly 10.5 million immigrants in the United States were here illegally in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/estimate-illegal-immigrants-make-up-23-percent-of-u-s-foreign-born-population

If you were honest, you would have to admit that you have no idea what the actual data is or how to obtain it.  Propaganda fail, again.

This scientism shtick needs to be retired, as well.  Whenever we read some message bored poster quoting a study and claiming to have verified the data and that it's accurate, we can usually conclude they're lying and lying in favor of some liberal cause or position.  Every damn time.  That includes stupid statements akin to "The data scientists need time to analyze the numbers".

tHe sYSteM MuSt bE wOrKiNg bEcAuSe tHe ILleGaLs wErE aPPreHeNdEd - They were apprehended in Texas, but will ultimately be resettled in places like Frankfort, Kentucky, not deported back to their home countries.  In reality, they should be resettled in your backyard.

Lastly, even if the true figure were around 10 million illegals, the entire tenor of your post is that this is some de minimis problem that is tolerable because it is gradually disappearing.  It's not in any respect.

Keep fighting the good fight, @MTSkiBum And just keep laughing about the irony that these people still think it's the Liberals that care more about "what they feel" than actual reality.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Border Patrol has released more than 60,000 migrants into US under Biden

Since February, 61,312 migrants have been released into the interior with either a Notice to Appear or an I-385, which fast tracks migrants out of custody with a notice to report to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-released-60000-migrants-under-biden

33 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Since February, 61,312 migrants have been released into the interior with either a Notice to Appear or an I-385, which fast tracks migrants out of custody with a notice to report to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-released-60000-migrants-under-biden

Haven't you heard? The numbers from 2019 say it's declining.

We'll be able to show our shocked faces when the current data is released in 2 years.

:o

56 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

From January 2020 to December 2020, the number was 355.  January 2020 shows 1317.  Since the Trump administration averaged 30 per month, that's what I'll credit him for and Biden the rest.  So, for those of you at home, that's 385 for Trump in 12+ months and 62,599 for Biden in 3+ months.  That's an increase of 16,159.48%.  Should be interesting to see how the numbers get gerrymandered.

On 5/17/2021 at 4:34 PM, Fnord said:

Liberals care more about what they feel than reality.

Truth.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/17/2021 at 5:34 PM, Fnord said:

Keep fighting the good fight, @MTSkiBum And just keep laughing about the irony that these people still think it's the Liberals that care more about "what they feel" than actual reality.

If there is no surge at the border and its all made up, then why is Biden doing this ?  

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-administration-allocates-2-billion-for-migrant-children-2021-5

The Biden administration moved more than $2 billion earmarked for COVID measures to deal with the influx of migrants at the border

20 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

If there is no surge at the border and its all made up, then why is Biden doing this ?  

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-administration-allocates-2-billion-for-migrant-children-2021-5

I previously mentioned this surge as per my post below. I hope the government takes proper precautions to make sure this surge is temporary. I did not bad mouth Trump during the last surge and I will not bash biden during this surge.

If Biden does not get the surge under control quickly, then I will change my opinion and dislike how he handled this issue.

On 5/16/2021 at 9:21 PM, MTSkiBum said:

It has spiked in the past. I expect this to be a temporary spike as well.  If this spike continues for 2-3 more months then a shift in policy needs to occur. I hope the administration would do what is necessary.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/03/15/migrant-apprehensions-at-u-s-mexico-border-are-surging-again/ft_21-03-10_borderapprehensions_1/

• Haha 2

On 5/17/2021 at 5:34 PM, Fnord said:

This guy.  :lol:

I'll take "Threads that haven't aged well" for a thousand, Alex/Ken/Mike/Mayim.

• Haha 1

Hopefully the government can get it under control quickly. 

I am not holding my breath though.

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'll take "Threads that haven't aged well" for a thousand, Alex/Ken/Mike/Mayim.

It aged fine, at the time it was just a one month blip is not unusual.

The administration failed to react though and let it turn into an issue. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

This administration straight to your focking face told you they were going to do this. You chose to ignore it 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

This administration straight to your focking face told you they were going to do this. You chose to ignore it 

Damn straight I ignore what politicians say, they all lie.  

I would rather wait and see what they do.

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

Damn straight I ignore what politicians say, they all lie.  

I would rather wait and see what they do.

Do better. That's pathetic:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why did they refuse the Cubans and Haitians, but let MS13 pour across?  Why no vaxxes or testing during a pandemic?  Why do Dems hate the US so much?  Oh that's right, they don't give 2 fuks about Americans, just that they can retain power.  Even if it's a sh!t hole.

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Did the data scientists tell you that?  Again, all of those illegal immigrants camped under the bridge should be camped in your backyard.

• Like 1

The same people who want everyone vaccinated and masked are also allowing immigrants from 3rd world countries to pour into the country during a Pandemic.  You cannot make this up. 

Put all things aside.  We are in a pandemic, shut off the border.  We can talk about all things "immigration" once Covid is halfway under control and the citizens here are operating normally.   Surly any logical American can agree to that? 

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The same people who want everyone vaccinated and masked are also allowing immigrants from 3rd world countries to pour into the country during a Pandemic.  You cannot make this up. 

Put all things aside.  We are in a pandemic, shut off the border.  We can talk about all things "immigration" once Covid is halfway under control and the citizens here are operating normally.   Surely any logical American can agree to that? 

TDS will not allow for that. 

The 1965 immigration act is ground zero for the end of this country. These dirty ass Muslims gotta go. You aren't my fellow countrymen and I resent you being here. Please leave.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The 1965 immigration act is ground zero for the end of this country. These dirty ass Muslims gotta go. You aren't my fellow countrymen and I resent you being here. Please leave.

And who was in power? Their thirst for power overrides all logic. They care not the condition of the country, just that they are still the powerful elitists when we are a sh!thole. Their desire for a bloated government coupled with our desire to favor convenience over liberty will be our downfall.   

13 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

The administration didn't fail to react, it reacted the way they were expected to react.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The administration didn't fail to react, it reacted the way they were expected to react.

Exactly, what did people think was going to happen when they voted this guy in?