Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Illegal Immigration In America Has Continued To Decline

I know it's NYP,   https://nypost.com/2021/07/29/harris-releases-migration-strategy-amid-border-crisis/

Her plan doesn't address people coming here, it addresses all of the crisis happening in those countries; solving their economic and equality issues, their domestic violence issues, etc. Soooo, we're going to give them money and try and strengthen THEIR governments while ours falls apart? 

Part one involves “addressing economic insecurity and inequality” in Central America. Part two, the administration said in a fact sheet Thursday morning, entails “combating corruption, strengthening democratic governance, and advancing the rule of law” in those countries.

Part three focuses on “promoting respect for human rights, labor rights, and free press,” while part four addresses “countering and preventing violence, extortion, and other crimes perpetrated by criminal gangs, trafficking networks, and other organized criminal organizations.”

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Exactly, what did people think was going to happen when they voted this guy in?  

I predicted doom and gloom but holy crap, I didn't think it could get this bad this quickly. creepy joe has done about 10 things that deserve impeachment. What a focking tool.

On 5/16/2021 at 11:27 AM, MTSkiBum said:

This article is pretty recent, and the facts are counter to what most people believe.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2021/03/10/illegal-immigration-in-america-has-continued-to-decline/?sh=1c7666a14e14

In a report that could provide context to most immigration news stories, new research reveals that the number of unauthorized immigrants has continued to decline in the United States. The unauthorized immigrant population fell to 10,350,000 in 2019, a decline of 12% since 2010.

Table 1: Undocumented Immigrant Population in the United States

Year Undocumented Population
2010  11,725,000
2011 11,315,000
2012 11,110,000
2013       11,010,000
2014 11,045,000
2015 11,045,000
2016 10,790,000
2017 10,640,000
2018 10,565,000
2019 10,350,000

Great news! :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

I did not realize that the Trump administration had made such progress.  That is a solidly good thing.

I always love the lists with detailed counts of things that can't possibly be counted. 

And this is from back in July.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jul/23/gotaways-illegal-immigrant-spike-poses-public-safe/

Ballooning number of ‘gotaways’ poses public safety, national security risk

At least 270,000 migrants have sneaked into the U.S. and burrowed into communities across the country so far this fiscal year, according to the latest Border Patrol data.

Agents know them as “gotaways” who represent an acute national security risk, according to the head of the National Sheriffs’ Association’s border security committee.

Unlike the migrant children who often surrender to border authorities and the migrants who are caught and screened before release, gotaways sneak through the country’s defenses without any look into their criminal histories.

“These are people that are coming dressed head to toe in camouflage, being smuggled by the cartels,” Sheriff Dannels said. “That is a public safety and national security risk to this country.”

Serious question:

Illegal immigrants from Mexico/Latin America are known for their hard work in their landscaping/agriculture/construction/cleaning jobs.

What are Haitians known for aside from AIDS? 

39 minutes ago, DonS said:

Serious question:

Illegal immigrants from Mexico/Latin America are known for their hard work in their landscaping/agriculture/construction/cleaning jobs.

What are Haitians known for aside from AIDS? 

Jerk chicken and voodoo.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

I did not realize that the Trump administration had made such progress.  That is a solidly good thing.

That chart makes things look better than what people think.  The reason that starts with 2010 is because of the DACA laws passed by Obama.  it's also only showing the result, not the true numbers.  Meaning, there's a lot of "undocumented" (i.e. illegals), coming off the books because they're getting exemptions.  Remember, Obama didn't put in place the ability to become "citizens", just "documented".  In other words... slaves to the Democrat party.  Make them afraid to vote Republican for fear of being deported.  Anyway, as I said, it's a net number.  There may have been a drop of about 300k, but that's only because the number of undocumented becoming documented... out numbered the new undocumented (illegals), coming in.

Think about it.  If all of the undocumented were going to get a free pass on becoming documented, don't you think the drop in undocumented people be substantially lower than only a couple hundred thousand a year?  I'd think the number would drop by millions per year.  On top of that, how do they even know for sure that's what the number is?  The Libs fought against it going on the census because they know for a fact that the number that's being put out there is substantially lower than the real number.