Sign in to follow this  
lod001

IGotWorms

Apparently Worms doesn't know how statistics work.   Obviously all races, creeds, colors, religions, anything commit violent crimes.  It's just that some do it at a much higher rate / percentage.

These stats are easy to locate on the internet by a machine called google.  He's just having a hissy fit and littering the bored. 

7 minutes ago, Kopy said:

He needs a heart worm pill

No matter how he tried
He could not break free
And the worms ate into his brain

His new nickname is Cucky. Only a self race hating cuck would go on an anti white rant when he’s white himself :lol: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

His new nickname is Cucky. Only a self race hating cuck would go on an anti white rant when he’s white himself :lol: 

He’s just upset that his wife is banging some dude and taking his kids to Disney World

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Crestwood 2 said:

He’s just upset that his wife is banging some dude and taking his kids to Disney World

Again with the cuckoldry fantasy. You fellas need help!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Again with the cuckoldry fantasy. You fellas need help!

Your separated wife banging some other dude isn't cuckoldry you dolt.  It's called life after she throws her worthless, ashamed to be white, husband to the curb.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Apparently Worms doesn't know how statistics work.   Obviously all races, creeds, colors, religions, anything commit violent crimes.  It's just that some do it at a much higher rate / percentage.

These stats are easy to locate on the internet by a machine called google.  He's just having a hissy fit and littering the bored. 

I can’t speak for Worms but I thought his point was that when white people commit crimes we don’t assume that it says anything about white people in general, but when black people commit crimes the GC acts like it’s a referendum on all black people.

I don’t think anyone is contesting crime statistics. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Alcohol is not his friend.

I don’t think it’s alcohol. It’s him breaking down cause his wife left him for another guy so he blames all white people :lol: 

55 minutes ago, MDC said:

I can’t speak for Worms but I thought his point was that when white people commit crimes we don’t assume that it says anything about white people in general, but when black people commit crimes the GC calls it out as a referendum on Dem policies that keep their foot on the neck black people.

Fixored

White blood cells must be killing his brains. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I can’t speak for Worms but I thought his point was that when white people commit crimes we don’t assume that it says anything about white people in general, but when black people commit crimes the GC acts like it’s a referendum on all black people.

🐮

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

🐮

Imagine being in your 50s and acting like this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

🐮 Just keep your diary up to date and move on to the barn.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Imagine being in your 30’s and renting a room you found on Craig’s list. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Shhh, it’s more fun to stir up the natives :lol:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Shhh, it’s more fun to stir up the natives :lol:

I think people see liberals like you,  🐮and his 🐮and fatboy and others more as target practice. :lol:

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, MDC said:

MDC rides to the rescue of Worms, falls off his horse.  You guys are pathetic today.

Looks like Worms had a nice little Saturday. 

He was bound to lose it as some point. His life is in shambles. This is probably the only place he can truly vent.

Same deal with wiffle, miserable people in general. Honestly feel bad for them both.

56 minutes ago, Reality said:

He was bound to lose it as some point. His life is in shambles. This is probably the only place he can truly vent.

Same deal with wiffle, miserable people in general. Honestly feel bad for them both.

Lol you feel bad for me. That’s rich! :doublethumbsup:

44 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol you feel bad for me. That’s rich! :doublethumbsup:

I do, your life is a shltshow. Aren't you divorced and living with your parents?

I legitimately feel bad for you.

:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

I do, your life is a shltshow. Aren't you divorced and living with your parents?

Is this accurate?

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Sad but it beats renting a room you founded on Craigslist.  Just sayin. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sad but it beats renting a room you founded on Craigslist.  Just sayin. 

Who's more pathetic, mdc or worms?

17 minutes ago, DonS said:

Is this accurate?

It is, like pretty much everything “Reality” posts—an extreme distortion if not outright lie.

I am divorced and there were a few short months where I lived at my parents’ house (they weren’t there most of the time, as they winter in another state) while waiting to move into a house that I had closed on with a rent-back provision.

I have been in my new house for many months now, and it is much nicer than my old house (which wasn’t bad). Big, amazing view, the works.

I’ve also banged my way through several women, some worth writing home about and others not, and am currently dating a super hot nurse practitioner. All while being super dad to kids I have half the time. (Though the work, I must admit, has suffered.)

So things have worked out pretty well for me. I’m not the type to try to rub it in anyone’s face but when stalker trolls apparently obsess over and misrepresent a few details from my life, well I’ll step in and correct them. Once. Because ultimately I don’t really give a sh1t what they think or say :cheers:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Looks like worms is fighting for the title. Where's @MDC to fight for this trophy? C'mon mdc, get in the ring. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

MDC. Unlike in Hollywood where the man rescues the single mom and takes care of her, MDC did it the other way.  Now that’s pathetic.  I got cucked just got divorced.  BFD.  

• Haha 1

Looks like he is frantically trying to keep pace with the black defamation posts.  It would take a retired individual with a lot of spare time to counter our GC klansmen.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It is, like pretty much everything “Reality” posts—an extreme distortion if not outright lie.

I am divorced and there were a few short months where I lived at my parents’ house (they weren’t there most of the time, as they winter in another state) while waiting to move into a house that I had closed on with a rent-back provision.

I have been in my new house for many months now, and it is much nicer than my old house (which wasn’t bad). Big, amazing view, the works.

I’ve also banged my way through several women, some worth writing home about and others not, and am currently dating a super hot nurse practitioner. All while being super dad to kids I have half the time. (Though the work, I must admit, has suffered.)

So things have worked out pretty well for me. I’m not the type to try to rub it in anyone’s face but when stalker trolls apparently remember and misrepresent a few details from my life, well I’ll step in and correct them. Once. Because ultimately I don’t really give a sh1t what they think or say :cheers:

You had this thread about moving in with your parents.

The rest of your post, sure buddy, whatever you say. You are one of the most miserable people that visit this site, no amount make believe stories will change that. 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

You had this thread about moving in with your parents.

The rest of your post, sure buddy, whatever you say. You are one of the most miserable people that visit this site, no amount make believe stories will change that. 

Yeah I was thinking about having them nearby for the benefit of my kids’ relationship with their grandparents and so there’s someone to look out for them as they age (they didn’t have a daughter, poor SOBs).

Got a problem with that? :) 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Yeah I was thinking about having them nearby for the benefit of my kids’ relationship with their grandparents and so there’s someone to look out for them as they age (they didn’t have a daughter, poor SOBs).

Got a problem with that? :) 

Pathetic. :lol:

In fact, thanks for reminding me that I owe MtSkiBum a debt of gratitude for pointing out that my dating would suffer :cheers:

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Pathetic. :lol:

No need to pile on, I think we can all see what's going on here.

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

No need to pile on, I think we can all see what's going on here.

meh. he deserves what he gets.