Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

BLM Activist shot a house party in London

That’s some good shootin boys! 

Interesting wording...

"...and that the incident appeared to have happened near a house party in Southwark."

Are they covering up that she was at a party... because, Covid (you know), or are they trying to distance themselves from the likelihood that the shooter was black?  The following quote seems to make me think that it's the latter: 

"Tele added that while he recognized the incident 'will have shocked those in the local community and further afield' he called on the public to 'avoid speculating as to the motive or the circumstances behind it'."

... and this:

"The organization said it is holding the event to 'show support for her recovery and take a stand against senseless violence.' It asked people to 'please share and show up to support if you can.'"

You know for a fact that if they believed the shooter was white, this wouldn't be the message.

The shooter is obviously a white cop (errr "Bobby") so no description is required. 

A mother of 3 who irresponsibly takes on a  role with a left wing terrorist organization all in the name of coveting riches so she could buy expensive homes at the cost of stupid people making mindless donations. Sad for the kids that their mom was such a liberal retard.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

A mother of 3 who irresponsibly takes on a  role with a left wing terrorist organization all in the name of coveting riches so she could buy expensive homes at the cost of stupid people making mindless donations. Sad for the kids that their mom was such a liberal retard.

You know what I noticed in there, that I thought was odd?  They almost always tell you the age of their children and about the other parent.  Generally it's done to give more sympathy for the kids being so young and losing a parent and being forced to be raised by just one.  Why weren't their ages and father mentioned?  My guess is that, since she was 27... two of the kids were teenagers and there's more than one father or the father(s) are unknown.  :dunno:

They probably want to focus more on the agenda than the person leading it and the realities in black culture.  Now, I could be wrong in this as I'm only speculating, but it just seems to be written differently than when other things like this (children losing a parent), happen.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You know what I noticed in there, that I thought was odd?  They almost always tell you the age of their children and about the other parent.  Generally it's done to give more sympathy for the kids being so young and losing a parent and being forced to be raised by just one.  Why weren't their ages and father mentioned?  My guess is that, since she was 27... two of the kids were teenagers and there's more than one father or the father(s) are unknown.  :dunno:

This might give a clue as to the shooter.  Sounds like a cut and clear domestic situation.  And they never mentioned the shooter got away or is unknown. So they absolutely have him in custody.  

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This might give a clue as to the shooter.  Sounds like a cut and clear domestic situation.  And they never mentioned the shooter got away or is unknown. So they absolutely have him in custody.  

The article did say that they're "...working tirelessly to identify the person or persons responsible for this shooting."  So, they may not know who actually did it, but they do have a good idea.  The fact that the political party isn't hyping "hate crime", at the very least, they do know that the person is black.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The article did say that they're "...working tirelessly to identify the person or persons responsible for this shooting."  So, they may not know who actually did it, but they do have a good idea.  The fact that the political party isn't hyping "hate crime", at the very least, they do know that the person is black.

in the context of the article I took that statement to mean they know who pulled the trigger but are unsure as the motive. So it could be a conspiracy. Or not.  The press already has the domestic violence narrative well in place.

Good lord, you nancies will find anything to latch on to :cry:

Too bad she got killed, in all likelihood someone she knew

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

in the context of the article I took that statement to mean they know who pulled the trigger but are unsure as the motive. So it could be a conspiracy. Or not.  The press already has the domestic violence narrative well in place.

I can see that.  I'll be curious to see if there's a real follow up to this or just a back page notification of naming the shooter and ignoring it for the most part.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Liberal guilt trip activated 1101010001 beep boop.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah, "too bad". :rolleyes:

• Confused 1

There was a mass shouting at a house party in New Jersey over the weekend. Two dead, multiple shot. Upscale neighborhood. MSM missed it. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was a mass shouting at a house party in New Jersey over he weekend. Two dead, multiple shot. Upscale neighborhood.  

My brother and sister-in-law recognized the names of the people involved.  Most had arrest warrants.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

My brother and sister-in-law recognized the names of the people involved.  Most had arrest warrants.

Weird. It’s a very ritzy neighborhood.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Weird. It’s a very ritzy neighborhood.  

Yeah, but it's still Bridgeton.  It's not really a town with a lot of upstanding citizens.

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Poor reporting is definitely a fixation of mine.  And should be a fixation of everyone.  Of course most can't spot it. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Poor reporting is definitely a fixation of mine.  And should be a fixation of everyone.  Of course most can't spot it. 

Today, the definition of "good reporting" is determined by the agenda, not the information at hand.

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was a mass shouting at a house party in New Jersey over the weekend. Two dead, multiple shot. Upscale neighborhood. MSM missed it. 

Fairfield Township Mayor Benjamin Byrd was at the scene, where tents and chairs were toppled around the yard. Byrd said he had little information on the shooting.

“Nobody knows when someone’s going to come out of the woods with a gun,” Byrd said. 

39 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Fairfield Township Mayor Benjamin Byrd was at the scene, where tents and chairs were toppled around the yard. Byrd said he had little information on the shooting.

“Nobody knows when someone’s going to come out of the woods with a gun,” Byrd said. 

Ha! Must have been a Hunter with a MAGA hat. Fockin Jersey dirt. 

Anyone address the Elephant in the room at all?  Anyone?  Bueller? 

No one?  Okay, I guess I'LL be the one that has to say it:

So....ahhh....how is that gun control working in England?  Are you telling me criminals are going to get their hands on firearms regardless of the laws?  Interesting.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So....ahhh....how is that gun control working in England?  Are you telling me criminals are going to get their hands on firearms regardless of the laws?  Interesting.

Yeah, that's how gun control works.

• Thanks 1

I hope the shooting didn’t cause revelers to cancel the party. Keep dancing.

I’ve noticed the media will do this heavily. One had headline saying “a stranger walked into a 12 year old girls bedroom wearing no pants. The Louisville homeowner shot the man 6 times. Listen to what I he shooter had to say”. Nvm them not listing the “stranger” as a pedophile or calling the homeowner “shooter” instead of “hero” 

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ve noticed the media will do this heavily. One had headline saying “a stranger walked into a 12 year old girls bedroom wearing no pants. The Louisville homeowner shot the man 6 times. Listen to what I he shooter had to say”. Nvm them not listing the “stranger” as a pedophile or calling the homeowner “shooter” instead of “hero” 

Calling the alleged perpetrator a pedophile or the person defending their home a hero would be editorializing. Those are conclusions the reader should be making, not ones put into the news story.

5 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It’s working very well. This shooting is an extremely rare occurrence in the UK. Gun deaths per capita in the States are 12.21/100K people. In the UK. It is 0.2/100K people. When it comes to gun homicide, it is 4.46/100K people in the US vs 0.02/100K people in the UK. So your chances of getting murdered with a gun in America - 1 in ~22,000. Chances in the UK: 1 in ~5 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

The “official” response from authorities is this was not targeted at Ms. Johnson, rather it was gang members shooting into somebody’s garden and she was unlucky. However, some of her friends said she had received death threats in the past so they don’t seem convinced.

5 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Wiki - Firearm related deaths per 100,000:

United Kingdom 0.20

United States 12.21

7 hours ago, dogcows said:

It’s working very well. This shooting is an extremely rare occurrence in the UK. Gun deaths per capita in the States are 12.21/100K people. In the UK. It is 0.2/100K people. When it comes to gun homicide, it is 4.46/100K people in the US vs 0.02/100K people in the UK. So your chances of getting murdered with a gun in America - 1 in ~22,000. Chances in the UK: 1 in ~5 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

The “official” response from authorities is this was not targeted at Ms. Johnson, rather it was gang members shooting into somebody’s garden and she was unlucky. However, some of her friends said she had received death threats in the past so they don’t seem convinced.

Nice statistics.   What percentage of the UK's population is black?

16 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Nice statistics.   What percentage of the UK's population is black?

3% of UK

However, blacks make up 44% of London's population. 

(I can't imagine that blacks are really that much of the population, perhaps they just mean minorities?)

8 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Wiki - Firearm related deaths per 100,000:

United Kingdom 0.20

United States 12.21

I think that is off. England itself has about 1.2 per 100k. Whites 0.9 per 100k. Blacks around 5 per 100k.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I think that is off. England itself has about 1.2 per 100k. Whites 0.9 per 100k. Blacks around 5 per 100k.

What difference do demographics make?  Point is gun control works.

"But criminals can get whatever they want, so it's pointless to ban anything."  Stats show otherwise. 

51 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

What difference do demographics make?  

A lot, if you’re a white supremacist 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And yet you, like the racial minorities that come to this awful, racist white supremacist country in droves every year, keep coming back and spending large parts of your day at this awful, racist white supremacist site.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And nothing if you're really a racist.

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

And yet you, like the racial minorities that come to this awful, racist white supremacist country in droves every year, keep coming back and spending large parts of your day at this awful, racist white supremacist site.

Somebody has to call you d1ckheads out :dunno:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

What do you mean, we're calling you guys out all the time.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

What do you mean, we're calling you guys out all the time.

Leave him alone.  He is in the bliss of refusing to acknowledge the utter destruction his party has done to black communities and families.  His whole belief system is predicated on self delusion.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Leave him alone.  He is in the bliss of refusing to acknowledge the utter destruction his party has done to black communities and families.  His whole belief system is predicated on self delusion.

Yeah, I guess.  I've been trying to help, but it's to no avail it seems.

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

May as well be some white boy waste of space like you, right?  May want to display that kind of masochism in a forum that can truly appreciate it.