Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Nobody likes Bryson

While BD is a doosh, I bet alot of people feel the same about Koepka. He accused fans of trying to pull a Tonya Harding on his injured leg when the crowd swarmed them Sunday.

This gives me new respect for Bryson,  fock Koepka.   :lol:

Bryson is unbearable, anytime an open mic is around that dude I want to puncture my ear drum. I think Brooks probably misheard Bryson but, it sounds like Bryson was talking shlt sarcastically while a dude is being interviewed. 

I like Brooks even more after that.

I want to see them playing in the same group. 

I have a large crop of golfers I can root for.  Dont dislike many.  Those 2 are probably top of my list.  Dont care for either.

39 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hey, you name your kid "Bryson", expect him not to be liked.

My best friend named his son that, but they call him Bryce

One of the kids in the local u10 soccer league is named D'Artangian from the 3 musketeers

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

This gives me new respect for Bryson,  fock Koepka.   :lol:

:thumbsup:  He is living in those pretentious little biotch's heads.  

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Bryson is unbearable, anytime an open mic is around that dude I want to puncture my ear drum. I think Brooks probably misheard Bryson but, it sounds like Bryson was talking shlt sarcastically while a dude is being interviewed. 

I like Brooks even more after that.

Brooks is a whiney little c\/nt.  "I don't like the fans.  They touched my golden knee :cry:"  Hey biotch, if your knee is that focked up keep your azz at home sucking on mommy's teet.  The little twat couldn't handle that a 50 year old beat his azz straight up in a major.   

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Look at his eyes the whole time.  Bryson is in his head.

It doesn't show on the course.

Just now, Bert said:

Brooks is a whiney little c\/nt.  "I don't like the fans.  They touched my golden knee :cry:"  Hey biotch, if your knee is that focked up keep your azz at home sucking on mommy's teet.  The little twat couldn't handle that a 50 year old beat his azz straight up in a major.   

Terrible take, even the PGA apologized for the unruly nature of the moment. His knee is obviously not 100% but, he's still good enough to compete for a major.

Just now, Reality said:

Terrible take, even the PGA apologized for the unruly nature of the moment. His knee is obviously not 100% but, he's still good enough to compete for a major.

No more so than your take.  Don't be a little whiney biotch because you couldn't putt and focked up the par 5s in the final round of a major.  Apparently the wind didn't screw up Phil's putting.  Maybe your just sucked Brooks.  Be a man and stop the whining.  My God Brooks is approaching Bubby Watson level annoying after that display Sunday. 

there seems to be a dispute about whether Bryson said something or he's just mad at the metal spikes.

"Brobible" claims DeChambeau said "Just gotta start it on the right line" and I tried listening again but not sure I hear that.

Koepka said "Christ" not "Bryson" btw (although it was clearly directed towards him)

Just now, Bert said:

No more so than your take.  Don't be a little whiney biotch because you couldn't putt and focked up the par 5s in the final round of a major.  Apparently the wind didn't screw up Phil's putting.  Maybe your just sucked Brooks.  Be a man and stop the whining.  My God Brooks is approaching Bubby Watson level annoying after that display Sunday. 

2nd place sucked balls? 🤣

Sure.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

there seems to be a dispute about whether Bryson said something or he's just mad at the metal spikes.

"Brobible" claims DeChambeau said "Just gotta start it on the right line" and I tried listening again but not sure I hear that.

Koepka said "Christ" not "Bryson" btw (although it was clearly directed towards him)

You can pretty clearly hear what Bryson is saying. Who it's directed at is another story.

2 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Fock Bryson

Yep, he is very unlikable.  

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

You can pretty clearly hear what Bryson is saying. Who it's directed at is another story.

So is that what he said?   I must have bad ears then (which is possible), I heard something but couldn't make out what it was.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So is that what he said?   I must have bad ears then (which is possible), I heard something but couldn't make out what it was.

Something along those lines but, I think Bryson was talking about his own ball. Nothing to do with Brooks. Just bad timing and Brooks can't stand that dude, which is completely understandable, he's the worst.

42 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Fock Bryson

Which one wears white pants? I'm with the other one

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Which one wears white pants? I'm with the other one

Even after Labor Day?! :o :thumbsdown:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Even after Labor Day?! :o :thumbsdown:

especially after labor day!! 

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Agree. 

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I have a large crop of golfers I can root for.  Dont dislike many.  Those 2 are probably top of my list.  Dont care for either.

I only like them if they are making me $ on draftkings.

4 hours ago, Bert said:

My God Brooks is approaching Bubby Watson level annoying after that display Sunday. 

Nailed it!  

5 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Akin to naming your alias troubadour.

4 hours ago, Reality said:

They "apologized" but they loved it I can assure you.   

I root for the guy that has his own brand of chaw

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I'm going deaf.  What did BD say?

Something about - You have to start your putt out on the correct line. 

was surprised when I saw Brooks whining about the celebration, thought he would be tougher.

32 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

was surprised when I saw Brooks whining about the celebration, thought he would be tougher.

This

36 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Something about - You have to start your putt out on the correct line. 

Lmao.

36 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Golfers are tough now? Same guys that need quiet to play? When did that happen? 

23 hours ago, Herbivore said:

He gave a "it bothered me, but it didn't, but it did".   Did Phil even address it?