Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Nobody likes Bryson

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He gave a "it bothered me, but it didn't, but it did".   Did Phil even address it?

He said thank you to the crowd for the moment at his trophy speech.  Later he said it was a little unnerving though.

I never had anything against Koepka but after his interviews for the PGA, that clip, and some others I saw when I started digging, the guy is a real d bag. 

This is getting good.  :overhead:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I am not sure who I feel sorry for less.  What a bag of dicks.  (Except Brady of course)

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I am not sure who I feel sorry for less.  What a bag of dicks.  (Except Brady of course)

Brady was getting in on it too. 

Further proof that if you utter the words "rent free".... You are a massive focking tool.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Further proof that if you utter the words "rent free".... You are a massive focking tool.

On 8/15/2016 at 2:03 PM, Reality said:

Well, you could have provided proof of me coming to Trump's defense daily. Or better yet, since that doesn't exist, you probably should have just left me off your list to begin with.

:dunno:

We are both losers at this point, you look stupid and I'm living rent free in a place I don't care to be..

I can't help myself when you throw it down the middle of the plate....  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I can't help myself when you throw it down the middle of the plate....  

It's a worn out phrase, you had to go back almost 5 years to grab a quote. You couldn't have proven my point any further, appreciate it.

:thumbsup:

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's a worn out phrase, you had to go back almost 5 years to grab a quote. You couldn't have proven my point any further, appreciate it.

You’ve long been in the running for biggest tool here, and that’s really saying something! I don’t know why you even post here. Do you ever have something interesting or unique to share?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You’ve long been in the running for biggest tool here, and that’s really saying something! I don’t know why you even post here. Do you ever have something interesting or unique to share?

I would possibly be offended if it was anybody other than you who posted this. Zero self-awareness, it's actually frightening how lacking you are in that department.

Carry on.

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He’s living rent free in your head. Lol. And he’s also funny. You ain’t. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

I would possibly be offended if it was anybody other than you who posted this. Zero self-awareness, it's actually frightening how lacking you are in that department.

Carry on.

Again, no substance. I can’t think of a single thing you’ve ever posted that wasn’t some angry troll response

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s living rent free in your head. Lol. And he’s also funny. You ain’t. 

Link? Can’t think of this guy ever even trying to make a joke :dunno:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Link? Can’t think of this guy ever even trying to make a joke :dunno:

You two could have a joke off

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Brady was getting in on it too. 

Brady undefeated on the internet as well. 

:first:

13 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Again, no substance. I can’t think of a single thing you’ve ever posted that wasn’t some angry troll response

And? Nobody cares what you think. You can circle back to that self-awareness thing if that is somehow confusing to you.

:dunno:

Koepka rewarding fans kicked out for heckling Bryson?  Someone is living rent free and I am not sure it's Brooksy. 

• Like 2

Brooksy?…he might as well just say call me dooshbag 

I thought NBA players were drama queens. These whiney kunts lapped them. 

As if we needed any more proof of how much of a bltch Bryson is...

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Have no idea why anybody likes this dbag.

People complaining about Bryson not yelling fore at people 1100 feet away and facing the other direction. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

People complaining about Bryson not yelling fore at people 1100 feet away and facing the other direction. :lol: 

It's the gallery on the hole he's playing. He hit it in to them on purpose and couldn't be bothered enough to give them a heads up.

:doh:

Your comment is asinine.

On 5/26/2021 at 4:36 PM, Reality said:

He went back five YEARS.  :lol:

not saying I like Bryson. I don't..... but sure, I trust "no laying up"... that account seems totally unbiased :lol:

I've never liked Bryson or Justin Thomas. They were probably my least favorite golfers.... but its been hard for me to ignore how much of a tool Brooks is. Did you know hes a super cool athlete and not a golf nerd? Or that he had a hurt knee? I dont think he's mentioned it :D and he gets bleeped out in interviews.. What a badass. 

• Like 1

One guys name is Brooks and the others is Bryson. And people are trying to figure out who the doosh is? Sometimes the parents do the work for you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One guys name is Brooks and the others is Bryson. And people are trying to figure out who the doosh is? Sometimes the parents do the work for you. 

I think both their ancestors came over on the Massengill.  

I think the Tour needs to address these bombing pros hitting over and into galleries. 

That being said, I find the Bryson/Brooks drama amusing. I love Brooks' 'tell it like it is' approach and I respect Bryson's game. 

I'll take both of them over Patrick Reed...... Cheating fock - he is who I really can't stand. 

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I think the Tour needs to address these bombing pros hitting over and into galleries. 

That being said, I find the Bryson/Brooks drama amusing. I love Brooks' 'tell it like it is' approach and I respect Bryson's game. 

I'll take both of them over Patrick Reed...... Cheating fock - he is who I really can't stand. 

I liked when there were no fans.  they want to stand inbetween fairways? fock em

Just now, edjr said:

I like when there were no fans.  they want to stand inbetween fairways? fock em

Ha, there is the case for that. Should the golfers be held accountable for where fans want to stand? 

Outside of declaring local rules to prevent certain paths - really not sure what the Tour can do... Fans may just have to be on the lookout - be aware of their surroundings. 

Pro wrasslin style tension...its all fake

No tiger...need a reason to watch

56 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Ha, there is the case for that. Should the golfers be held accountable for where fans want to stand? 

Outside of declaring local rules to prevent certain paths - really not sure what the Tour can do... Fans may just have to be on the lookout - be aware of their surroundings. 

GET IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Pro wrasslin style tension...its all fake

No tiger...need a reason to watch

Tiger on one leg is better than the crap they shovel at us today