joeshushu

Shooting in San Jose

The shooting was about a mile from where I reside.   The mass shooting occurred in a train maintenance center near a Costco that I frequent. There are multiple deaths and wounded.  Our Mayor is in a press conference speaking in Spanish so my Spanish ain’t so good can’t tell the details. 

Edited by joeshushu
Bad Grammar

El Shoot-o Bad-o...  La Give-a boom-a stick-os govment-a...

Hopefully nobody you know was involved in that.

Best wishes to your community.

Thanks.  It’s such a tragedy.  

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Hopefully nobody you know was involved in that.

Best wishes to your community.

31 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

The shooting was about a mile from where I reside in a train maintenance center near a Costco I shop.  There are multiple deaths and wounded.  Our Mayor is in a press conference speaking in Spanish so my Spanish ain’t so good can’t tell the details. 

Hard times...

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Who cares? It’s an everyday occurrence now

MDC would say, "Biden's America."  

• Like 1

I heard he lost his extra 400 a month welfare..disgruntled government employee

I’m assuming California has some of the strictest gun laws in America.  As does Chicago. 

1 hour ago, joeshushu said:

The shooting was about a mile from where I reside in a train maintenance center near a Costco I shop.  There are multiple deaths and wounded.  Our Mayor is in a press conference speaking in Spanish so my Spanish ain’t so good can’t tell the details. 

Why do you reside in a train maintenance center? 

• Haha 2

Just now, Strike said:

Why do you reside in a train maintenance center? 

He doesn't, he lives a mile away.  Did he need to type that in Spanish for you.  😉

:D

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He doesn't, he lives a mile away.  Did he need to type that in Spanish for you.  😉

:D

If he doesn't live in the train maintenance center, he would have reversed the order of the prepositions or added a comma.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

If he doesn't live in the train maintenance center, he would have reversed the order of the prepositions or added a comma.

True, but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and not being a grammar nazi.  Though, that's probably why @Strike was busting his balls. :doh:

43 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Who cares? It’s an everyday occurrence now

creepy joe's America. The whole country is turning to shlt because of you lowlifes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, joeshushu said:

I hope you find better living conditions than a train maintenance center soon GB!

hmmm, I wonder why there are so many mass shootings under Biden 🤔

22 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

hmmm, I wonder why there are so many mass shootings under Biden 🤔

It cost me $68 to fill my truck up with gas this afternoon. While it only mildly pissed me off, I can see some people getting pushed over the edge. 

• Like 1

Yea I had really low SAT scores so my grammar not so good.  I guess future college students will not have to take the SATs.  

31 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I hope you find better living conditions than a train maintenance center soon GB!

Actually now that I think about it I am currently living in my moms basement and could be living in a train station if not for her. 

4 hours ago, lod001 said:

If only there were cops around. 

It happened right next door to the Santa Clara County Sheriff's office.  :dunno:

31% of public mass shootings in the world occur in the US, although it has only 5% of the world's population. - wiki

You can either have gun rights and live in country with a ridiculous amount of mass shootings (and gun violence), or no gun rights and live in relative safety like every other 1st world country.

Ya can't have both.  How much carnage can you stomach?  Apparently, Americans can stomach a lot.

How many mass shootings does this make in Biden's America?  Five months in and this is how many?  Democrats can't run a city let alone a country.  I don't feel safe anymore.  I feel like I have served in a war.  I need therapy.

6 minutes ago, fandandy said:

How many mass shootings does this make in Biden's America?  Five months in and this is how many?  Democrats can't run a city let alone a country.  I don't feel safe anymore.  I feel like I have served in a war.  I need therapy.

Does one get a purple heart for emotional scarring? It's real. aoc was a couple blocks away from some people taking selfies at the capitol. Dang, that could have caused some serious damage to her if she had been CAPTURED in a photo.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Does one get a purple heart for emotional scarring? It's real. aoc was a couple blocks away from some people taking selfies at the capitol. Dang, that could have caused some serious damage to her if she had been CAPTURED in a photo.

I I believe a better allcaps word may be 'SHOT.'

Probably just a "teen" getting ready to turn his life around with a rap album about to come out. Or cure cancer.  

30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I I believe a better allcaps word may be 'SHOT.'

Well, I was thinking with 'captured' she could have added 'prisoner of war' to her new service record. That could pay off big in her future political endevors.

3 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

You can either have gun rights and live in country with a ridiculous amount of mass shootings (and gun violence), or no gun rights and live in relative safety like every other 1st world country.

Ya can't have both.  How much carnage can you stomach?  Apparently, Americans can stomach a lot.

The Second Amendment is partially built around defending ones self from the government.  Now do non “public” mass shootings or killings in China, Russia, parts of Africa, parts of Central and South America and the Middle East. 

I used to be with you a bit GobbleDog on gun control but if we are going to defund the police and allow mob rule, fock that, I've changed my stance.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

The Second Amendment is partially built around defending ones self from the government.  Now do non “public” mass shootings or killings in China, Russia, parts of Africa, parts of Central and South America and the Middle East. 

I used to be with you a bit GobbleDog on gun control but if we are going to defund the police and allow mob rule, fock that, I've changed my stance.  

This ^^^

My ideas on gun control / gun rights changed dramatically five minutes ago.