BunnysBastatrds

Unfortunate Things You Have Witnessed?

1 minute ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Besides the train wreck this bored has become,!

You seem a prime candidate. :dunno:

Years ago, I think right after high school I was driving somewhere and on a 2 lane road in a residential area, there was some sort of road construction so the traffic flow was really slow and the shoulder was being utilized as a part of the road.  There are tons of cars coming towards me in the other lane and tons behind my bumper and I look to the right as I barely roll down the road and there is this small mutt looking dog, like a Benji type dog, whose hind legs, back maybe, had been run over, and he's like trying to crawl off the road but still sitting.  He just looked up at me with the most please help me look on his face ever.  It was heartbreaking and I couldn't stop.  I had to keep rolling slowly with the traffic.  I will never focking forget that.  I suck.  That poor little doggy.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You seem a prime candidate. :dunno:

Do you lick your bus windows and wear a helmet?

• Haha 1

I was 16 or so playing rec league basketball.  I was guarding a guy and all the sudden he jumped back, landed on his back and started seizing. He died right there on court in front of us.  A person in the stands ran down and attempted CPR but his heart exploded.  Autopsy said he had a heart condition and didn’t know it. That moment is tattooed in my brain. I knew him too, went to school together.   First time I ever saw a person die in front of me.  It shook me up. 

So, when I was little phillybear, our family was going on vacation, but we couldn't find anyone to take care of the family dog. The plan was to kill it, and pick up a new dog on the way home. It's a focking land alligator. They are replaceable, like socks or lightbulbs, but less useful. So, we did the humane thing, which was not to pay the outrageous vet fees, but we/I got a sack, some rocks, and popped the dog in the sack. I did a little heave into a lake, and easy peasy.

The unfortunate thing was that the thing struggled to survive, fought it's way out of the bag, and surfaced. I was so overcome with emotion, I dove into the body of water, embraced that land alligator, and choked the fock out of it until it's eyeballs dribbled out of it's skull. The end.

True story. Other than we never took a vacation as a family, never owned a dog, and I don't know where the nearest lake is. But I do have some heels sitting here that may have belonged to a female at some point in time, and my underwear is soggy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, DonS said:

Yer mom's gaping azzhole.

I was going to laugh at this, but I already reached my "Like" quota limit.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well clearly, one of mine involved Sunday night football, burritos and brain matter...

Clearly and I know the story. 

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

What is the limit ?

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

So, when I was little phillybear, our family was going on vacation, but we couldn't find anyone to take care of the family dog. The plan was to kill it, and pick up a new dog on the way home. It's a focking land alligator. They are replaceable, like socks or lightbulbs, but less useful. So, we did the humane thing, which was not to pay the outrageous vet fees, but we/I got a sack, some rocks, and popped the dog in the sack. I did a little heave into a lake, and easy peasy.

The unfortunate thing was that the thing struggled to survive, fought it's way out of the bag, and surfaced. I was so overcome with emotion, I dove into the body of water, embraced that land alligator, and choked the fock out of it until it's eyeballs dribbled out of it's skull. The end.

True story. Other than we never took a vacation as a family, never owned a dog, and I don't know where the nearest lake is. But I do have some heels sitting here that may have belonged to a female at some point in time, and my underwear is soggy.

For the win :first:

Let's see... saw a guy get beaten and stabbed (presumably to death, I didn't stick around to find out) by presumably Chinese mafia. About 30 feet away. That was pretty focked.

Seen a couple of car wrecks where people died. Once on the interstate, a dude going the other way had a blowout or something, his car spun our and he came sailing ass end first across the median, missed me by about 10 feet, slammed into some trees. I had to pull over on that one, I was shaking like a leaf. Called it in, went on my way.

Walked in on dad balls deep in mom once. That still haunts me. 

Watched a guy smash a window with an office on like the 20th floor of a bank building & then swan dive to the ground. He actually bounced.....

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

I think we should only get 3 honks a month on the car horn. Then, someone cuts you off, you press the horn, and nothing happens. You're like, "Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk!"

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I was 16 or so playing rec league basketball.  I was guarding a guy and all the sudden he jumped back, landed on his back and started seizing. He died right there on court in front of us.  A person in the stands ran down and attempted CPR but his heart exploded.  Autopsy said he had a heart condition and didn’t know it. That moment is tattooed in my brain. I knew him too, went to school together.   First time I ever saw a person die in front of me.  It shook me up. 

Damn. You saw two guys die?  

A wreck that killed five people, including a child. A doosh in a Corvette was running away from a fender bender he caused and entered an intersection at 100 mph and hit other vehicles like a bowling ball. There were brains and severed limbs littered throughput the intersection. The worst was the child's mangled body. I was the reporter on the scene, and the cops let me walk around in it.

• Sad 1

On the way home from work, I noticed a new model car, I had not yet seen. The car was brand focking new, and the driver was setting her radio presets as she drove. We were on a street thru an industrial section of Irvine, CA, and no other cars were around. 

A train crossing was ahead, and a train was approaching. The swinging lights were going off, with an accompaniment by a loud "DING, DING, DING," noise. 

The lady continued to fuss with her radio, and slammed into the side of the train, without touching the brakes. The train was going about 2mph, and carried the car a short distance. 

The hood of her Nissan Maxima was about two feet long after the crash. I was going to leave her in there, but she started freaking out, and the car was smoking. I got her out and carried her  away. She was Asian, and I figure her at about two mulch bags in weight (2 cubic feet bags, and dry; not much moisture). 

She had a big half grapefruit sized knot on her forehead. She was worried about her car. I told her to stop worrying, and that it would still be totaled tomorrow. 

55 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Walked in on dad balls deep in mom once. That still haunts me. 

Sweet baby Jesus that would be awful.

40 minutes ago, frank said:

Damn. You saw two guys die?  

:lol:  He should have italicized his.  

9 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Sweet baby Jesus that would be awful.

And it wasn't his dad ... :ninja:

Saw a man get plowed over in the middle of the street. He went flying up and over like a crash dummy. He had bones and shiit sticking out of him all over the place - he was DOA. 

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

And it wasn't his dad ... :ninja:

Oh? Was his dad spending the night with you that night?

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Oh? Was his dad spending the night with you that night?

Regardless, I'm sure you have reported me by now, ratso.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Regardless, I'm sure you have reported me by now, ratso.

That's mdc's and wiff's area of expertise. I remember you ( as rusty) getting the boot and blaming me for it when I was booted at the same time. 

You get dumber every name change.

52 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That's mdc's and wiff's area of expertise. I remember you ( as rusty) getting the boot and blaming me for it when I was booted at the same time. 

Yeah sure ...

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Who were you in the past ?

Was at work and the boss said his niece called and her cat is stuck in boiler room. Can I come with him to help. I did. They sent me into boiler room and her BF was hanging from the rafters. He knew. He freaking tricked me. I was like 18/19 years old. Tried to cut him down but couldn’t. It was way too late as it turned out

Was at Islanders game at NVMC (if you don’t know the stairs are stupid steep). I was on end seat and this chick seemed to be trotting down the stairs until we realized she was out of control and started flipping head over heals and ended up smashing face first into the concrete. Game just ended (actually she was leaving with a minute left). 
Security diverted us to another section to exit and pipe and drape was setup around her. Never found out the outcome but my kids were young and it stuck with all of us. 

(Have a good story to follow)

14 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Who were you in the past ?

utilit99.  How about you?

In real life?

Dead children in car accidents, dead people in car accidents, dead people in homicides, dead people with their brains blown out, dead people bloated and super rotten with their skin sloughing off...

Shot in the face....  Eyes gone... Jaw gone...

Live people with horrorendus injuries ie a orbital socket smashed with a hammer...  Body parts all over...

The viscerial fat of a human being (it's like a yellow gelatinous stuff) dripping off the front grill of a Volkswagen Golf after a guy swerved Into oncoming traffic with his crotch rocket... His entrails schrewn all over the road as he was evescerated from head-oning the car full of Korean nationals here on vacation.

Dead Dad on a wrecked Harley... His kid on the back lived and his wife on a different bike lived ...

All this sh!t.... We get to to keep close... There's lots more.

Essentially 20+ years worth of focked up memories that are implanted in my head I cannot forget.... 

They come to me in quiet times.... At night mostly...  

• Haha 1

Oh on the way to Florida seen a dude on I-95 that went through his windshield and ended up his right tire was over him and he was lifeless. Another time on the way back from Florida on I-95 had a bunch of teenagers pass us going around 100 mph. Later seen there car flipped over probably 4 times and don't think that ended well either.

Not patting myself on the back but this is a grateful story that I was where I was at the right time. 

Same spot. Steep steeps - aisle seat. A little girl (4/5) walking with her mom and fell down the stairs - on instinct I reached out and grabbed  her by the armpit and lifted her straight up avoiding the fall. 

Didn’t need the fanfare but Isles gave us free tickets for a few games. Parents were so thankful- Obviously Isles wanted to keep this under wraps - Publicly nightmare. I probably could of gotten more but I don’t care. 

The shocked/scared look on that little girl is stuck in my brain. 

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

Not patting myself on the back but this is a grateful story that I was where I was at the right time. 

Same spot. Steep steeps - aisle seat. A little girl (4/5) walking with her mom and fell down the stairs - on instinct I reached out and grabbed  her by the armpit and lifted her straight up avoiding the fall. 

Didn’t need the fanfare but Isles gave us free tickets for a few games. Parents were so thankful- Obviously Isles wanted to keep this under wraps - Publicly nightmare. I probably could of gotten more but I don’t care. 

The shocked/scared look on that little girl is stuck in my brain. 

I wish you would have rescued Jarry when he gave up all those goals in short time.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

I wish you would have rescued Jarry when he gave up all those goals in short time.

No you don’t.