Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Liberals never want to talk about what creepy joe and kameltoe are doing to this country? C'mon man!! Just share 1 thing creepy joe is doing that is awesome for the country.

Seems they just bring up Trump all the time and never talk about the focked up shlt creepy joey is doing?

$6 trillion spending he is pushing? In his first focking year in office? Open borders, massive increases in crime/muders, etc.

You name it, he's doing it wrong.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Are murders up in 2021 too?   Weren't they up like 30%+ in 2020?

Only in the Blue States.

Up 800% in Portland this year.

• Thanks 1

What is it with all the childish name calling from you and your puss-gut leader? Heck if you imbeciles would act like adults maybe we'd discuss it with you. I just got back from 2 1/2 months in (trump-land) Florida, what an interesting show that was.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Only in the Blue States.

The protests were peaceful in Portland until trump sent in his goons that started the violence.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

The protests were peaceful in Portland until trump sent in his goons that started the violence.

See? Trump again. Can't talk about today.

And peaceful my ass. blm leaders are leaving that group because even they think the group are a bunch of terrorists.

When Trump was president, his voters posted all the time on here calling out his wins, because that's what they voted for. I see zero posts from the liberal borg highlighting the big "wins" creepy joey has had. Probably cause he's a focking toxic gasbag in tjis country.

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

What is it with all the childish name calling from you and your puss-gut leader? Heck if you imbeciles would act like adults maybe we'd discuss it with you. I just got back from 2 1/2 months in (trump-land) Florida, what an interesting show that was.

😆😂

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I remember that, it was after they tried to peacefully burn down a Federal Building and Portland did nothing to stop them.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

I remember that, it was after they tried to peacefully burn down a Federal Building and Portland did nothing to stop them.

Dude says why childish name calling, then calls someone a puss-gut. Whatever that is. 

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Eh, looks like they have had 37 so far this year (unless there were more over the weekend - https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2021/05/man-killed-in-n-portland-shooting-is-citys-2nd-homicide-saturday.html).   They had 55 for 2020 as a whole.     Maybe more of them occurred in the second half of last year, but you're just trying to sensationalize.

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

See? Trump again. Can't talk about today.

And peaceful my ass. blm leaders are leaving that group because even they think the group are a bunch of terrorists.

When Trump was president, his voters posted all the time on here calling out his wins, because that's what they voted for. I see zero posts from the liberal borg highlighting the big "wins" creepy joey has had. Probably cause he's a focking toxic gasbag in tjis country.

I wasn't answering you, son. Now run along, think of some new names to call people..................................

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Eh, looks like they have had 37 so far this year (unless there were more over the weekend - https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2021/05/man-killed-in-n-portland-shooting-is-citys-2nd-homicide-saturday.html).   They had 55 for 2020 as a whole.     Maybe more of them occurred in the second half of last year, but you're just trying to sensationalize.

Portland cut police funding and got a 2,000% surge in murders

Last June, the city of Portland, Oregon, hopped on the “defund the police” bandwagon. Now, it is flooded with gun violence, and the mayor is already backtracking from his support for the cuts.

Mayor Ted Wheeler has requested $2 million in emergency funding for the police department, pointing directly to the surge in gun violence. By the end of February 2020, Portland had seen just one homicide. This year, that number was 20, with 208 shootings in the city so far.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dude says why childish name calling, then calls someone a puss-gut. Whatever that is. 

A puss-gut is what he is, hamburgers, diet coke, no exercise. His suits are made up to make his woman-like shoulders look bigger and his pants are tailored to not show how knock-kneed he is, plus he's a terrible golfer-he cheats.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

While the City’s official homicide estimates from February 2020 and later have not yet completed the quality control process, according to the Portland Police Bureau, the city recorded its 23rd homicide at the end of the first quarter of 2021. That is an increase of 766%, from the year before, 

Portland homicides up 800% after Democrats defund the police

https://www.nrcc.org/2021/05/27/portland-homicides-up-800-after-democrats-defund-the-police/

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

A puss-gut is what he is, hamburgers, diet coke, no exercise. His suits are made up to make his woman-like shoulders look bigger and his pants are tailored to not show how knock-kneed he is, plus he's a terrible golfer-he cheats.

Who is he? creepy joey?

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

Your hero, trump. Why do you people act this way? You live in Florida, don't you?

I voted for Trump and would vote for him again. And no, don't live in Florida.

Why though, in a creepy joe thread, do you need to bring up Trump?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I voted for Trump and would vote for him again. And no, don't live in Florida.

Why though, in a creepy joe thread, do you need to bring up Trump?

You brought up trump in the original thread, why? You must live in alabama, oklahoma, texas, one of those "flyover" states I drove through. BTW, why do you people drive like you're in a hayfield-totally ignorant to cars around you?

So again, this thread is right here for you all to boast away on all the great things this liberal run government is doing for all of us. 

Trump is in the rear view mirror! Let's have a party and cheer how well this country is running into the future. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Are murders up in 2021 too?   Weren't they up like 30%+ in 2020?

That's when the liberal led defund the police movement started. So yeah.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That's when the liberal led defund the police movement started. So yeah.

Yeah I'm sure that didn't help.  That wasn't Biden specifically though.

44 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Thats what his boyfriend calls his bellybutton. 

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

If this isnt meant as a troll job then I dont know.  All I can do is laugh at you.

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

If this isnt meant as a troll job then I dont know.  All I can do is laugh at you.

It's all they got. A thread about hearing from the libs being proud of their votes turns up nothing. I posted wins by Trump all the time when he was president. I see nothing about creepy joe.

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah I'm sure that didn't help.  That wasn't Biden specifically though.

Nothing is Biden specifically.  You know that.  He is a puppet with strings played by the progressives.  He called Antifa an idea as they formulate their attacks on Twitter and burn things every day for months.  It must be in thr Dem playbook just to play ignorant when you have no real rebuttal.

And i dont necessarily care.   Im very fine with centrist people.  But it is so odd that you claim yo have voted for Trump.

The Dems turned a blind eye.  The current VP helped advertise for funding to bail them out.  There are people over on the west coast who are 5 6 7 time offenders of destroying things.  All they do is take them in then release them.  Free to do it again.  Its been going on for over a year.  Did any of you pay attention? Or is it just the play dumb thing because you dont want it to be true?

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Nothing is Biden specifically.  You know that.  He is a puppet with strings played by the progressives.  He called Antifa an idea as they formulate their attacks on Twitter and burn things every day for months.  It must be in thr Dem playbook just to play ignorant when you have no real rebuttal.

And i dont necessarily care.   Im very fine with centrist people.  But it is so odd that you claim yo have voted for Trump.

The Dems turned a blind eye.  The current VP helped advertise for funding to bail them out.  There are people over on the west coast who are 5 6 7 time offenders of destroying things.  All they do is take them in then release them.  Free to do it again.  Its been going on for over a year.  Did any of you pay attention? Or is it just the play dumb thing because you dont want it to be true?

Also true that nothing is Biden specifically, part of the reason I didn't vote for him.    I probably agree with the OP that he hasn't seemed to have accomplished much this year.  I guess he can get some credit for a decent vaccine rollout, but Trump helped get it here in the first place and I'm sure we likely would have had similar results with just about anyone as the president now.

I'm good with giving Harris some blame for the riots, but I don't think it's fair to blame Biden.  Which was my original point, that much of the "increase in crime" really started in 2020.  And it wasn't just in Democratic cities:

Murders and crime did start to rise.  And I understand the game of "well thats Trump's America!  But 2019 and the rest of the Trump 4 years wasnt bad at all.  The crime started pretty much as soon as BLM turned back up over George Floyd.  In an election year.   It was partly by design.  Maxine and Pelosi saying there should be an uprising.  BLM leaders encouraging violence and taking what "is theirs".   Thats when the violence took a hard turn upwards.  

I dont really care about D vs R cities and the %.  Plano Texas 1 murder in 2019.  2 in 2020.  Up 100%!!   Bottom line is crime is up and has only gotten worse in 2021 all over.  Trump tried to squash it when it was coming on.  Dem mayors and governors mostly turned him away when he tried to offer reinforcements.  He was the only one on TV saying this wasnt right.  Dems either said it wasnt happening.  Or that it was justified.  Don Lemon said this is what America is about....revolt....

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Murders and crime did start to rise.  And I understand the game of "well thats Trump's America!  But 2019 and the rest of the Trump 4 years wasnt bad at all.  The crime started pretty much as soon as BLM turned back up over George Floyd.  In an election year.   It was partly by design.  Maxine and Pelosi saying there should be an uprising.  BLM leaders encouraging violence and taking what "is theirs".   Thats when the violence took a hard turn upwards.  

I dont really care about D vs R cities and the %.  Plano Texas 1 murder in 2019.  2 in 2020.  Up 100%!!   Bottom line is crime is up and has only gotten worse in 2021 all over.  Trump tried to squash it when it was coming on.  Dem mayors and governors mostly turned him away when he tried to offer reinforcements.  He was the only one on TV saying this wasnt right.  Dems either said it wasnt happening.  Or that it was justified.  Don Lemon said this is what America is about....revolt....

Well said. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

When crime increased under Trump, it was the fault of Democratic mayors and the BLM bogey-man. When crime increased under Biden, it is Biden’s fault. :banana:

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, dogcows said:

When crime increased under Trump, it was the fault of Democratic mayors and the BLM bogey-man. When crime increased under Biden, it is Biden’s fault. :banana:

Yes. Democrats defunding police matters. Got anything about the thread topic? Anything good about creepy joey?

26 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I wasn't trying to blame the crime on Trump.  I honestly was asking a genuine question - I didn't know if murders were up that much in 2021, since I knew they were up a lot in 2020. 

Actually you know what I think I need to disavow that tweet though.   Not sure how he's defining "R city" because a lot them aren't (I live in the Charlotte metro and it definitely isn't an R city).   But I'd bet that murders were probably up in the rural areas too - https://www.vox.com/22352521/murders-violent-crime-shootings-gun-violence-2020

- he's given pedophiles a voice in the mainstream. when the president of usa can fantasize out loud on a national podium it's a win for their kind

- he's made dementia and incoherent rambling cool again.

- he doesn't say mean things on twitter

- he's very nice to china

there may be more!

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Land of the free.

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

- he's given pedophiles a voice in the mainstream. when the president of usa can fantasize out loud on a national podium it's a win for their kind

- he's made dementia and incoherent rambling cool again.

- he doesn't say mean things on twitter

- he's very nice to china

there may be more!

Finally!! Someone comes up with creepy joe's accomplishments?

This thread doesn’t look good for the few liberals that posted in it. Either they don’t understand why the crime skyrocketed in 2020 because of the impending election or they are willfully ignorant. 
Also questioning the stats and then getting slapped in the face with 2-3 different links stating exactly what he was mocking. Priceless. 

37 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

This thread doesn’t look good for the few liberals that posted in it. Either they don’t understand why the crime skyrocketed in 2020 because of the impending election or they are willfully ignorant. 
Also questioning the stats and then getting slapped in the face with 2-3 different links stating exactly what he was mocking. Priceless. 

Super-Joe goes back in time to 2020 and forces everybody do crimes to make Trump look bad and win the election! He is far more powerful than you ever imagined!

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Super-Joe goes back in time to 2020 and forces everybody do crimes to make Trump look bad and win the election! He is far more powerful than you ever imagined!

^^^Exhibit A^^^

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I know your second paragraph is attempting to refer to me but first of all I’m not a liberal and second of all the “2-3 links” were all about 1 city that has had 37 murders this year.   500k covid deaths...NBD.   37 murders...sky is falling.  GC logic.

I can buy crime went up in 2020 because of BLM or defunding the police, but because of the election?  Now that’s some conspiracy theory stuff on par with Bill Gates planned covid.  (And no, I never considered the lab leak theory a conspiracy.)

• Like 1