Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

So liberals got nothing on creepy joe's accomplishments in the other thread.. How about his failures?

Border is a focking joke now that creepy joe took over. He won't even talk about it.

Has $6 trillion spending in his plan for year 1 alone.

Made up racism occupies his few awake moments each day.

Voting laws that are made to protect quality election results....he calls it racist even though the new Georgia bill opens more voting avenues to everyone than his home state.

He has shown to be extremely tolerant of violence to the point of quietly approving of it.

Wars in the Middle East back up and flourishing. 

China being backed by this liberal government.

Russia hacking the fock out of businesses networks.

chinese flu scare tactics abounding.

creepy joe still handing out taxpayer's dollars to the lazy focks that don't want to go back to work.

Still hating on white people.

Day one of his presidency he throws 11,000 pipeline workers out of a job and tells them to go get a job in making solar panels. 

Rasing taxes so he can spend more and put this nation on the brink of bankruptcy. 

He hates the middle class but owns 3 houses. 

Does everything he is told to do by the extreme leftist retards.

Lies like a motherfocker. 

Won't take questions other than about ice cream.

Works like an hour a day.

Puts kameltoe in charge of border and voting laws. 

Jeez. Just way too many things this guy destroyed in his first half year. Holy fock if the republicans don't win some elections next year, creepy joe will run this nation to it's death in no time.

Nothing is ever perfect of course, and the President doesn't really have the influence that people portray.

Trump was certainly not as bad as he was portrayed and Biden is not as good as he is being portrayed.  Both are not immune to mistakes.

I think the main issue with Biden is that he is too supportive of radical leftists with ideas that we know do not work.

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Nothing is ever perfect of course, and the President doesn't really have the influence that people portray.

Trump was certainly not as bad as he was portrayed and Biden is not as good as he is being portrayed.  Both are not immune to mistakes.

I think the main issue with Biden is that he is too supportive of radical leftists with ideas that we know do not work.

I'm not so sure in creepy joe's case. I think he is responsible more about him allowing himself to be used.

Immediately stopping border wall construction, opening the border, cutting 11,000 pipeline jobs on day one and during a pandemic no less, fighting the Georgia bill on election integrity, constantly pushing the racism card, getting abused by China and Russia, wars immediately going off against Israel,  coverning up for his drug addict son and his own shady dealings, and wanting to spend $6 trillion in one year is enough for a terrible 4 years in the Whitehouse. He's done it in 6 months.

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

When the POTUS issues Executive Orders it is 100% on the POTUS.

10 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

When the POTUS issues Executive Orders it is 100% on the POTUS.

There was a video of him signing one of them with him muttering "I don't even know what I'm signing here."

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

Ideas that we know do not work? Like the riot trump invoked on January 6th?

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

There was a video of him signing one of them with him muttering "I don't even know what I'm signing here."

You are as much a liar as trump-produce that video.

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm not so sure in creepy joe's case. I think he is responsible more about him allowing himself to be used.

Immediately stopping border wall construction, opening the border, cutting 11,000 pipeline jobs on day one and during a pandemic no less, fighting the Georgia bill on election integrity, constantly pushing the racism card, getting abused by China and Russia, wars immediately going off against Israel,  coverning up for his drug addict son and his own shady dealings, and wanting to spend $6 trillion in one year is enough for a terrible 4 years in the Whitehouse. He's done it in 6 months.

Limbaugh died (relief to all NORMAL people), where are you getting this fake news? Show us the video's, clippings, etc. Prove it.

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Border is a focking joke now that creepy joe took over. He won't even talk about it.

Has $6 trillion spending in his plan for year 1 alone.

Made up racism occupies his few awake moments each day.

Voting laws that are made to protect quality election results....he calls it racist even though the new Georgia bill opens more voting avenues to everyone than his home state.

He has shown to be extremely tolerant of violence to the point of quietly approving of it.

Wars in the Middle East back up and flourishing. 

China being backed by this liberal government.

Russia hacking the fock out of businesses networks.

chinese flu scare tactics abounding.

creepy joe still handing out taxpayer's dollars to the lazy focks that don't want to go back to work.

Still hating on white people.

Day one of his presidency he throws 11,000 pipeline workers out of a job and tells them to go get a job in making solar panels. 

Rasing taxes so he can spend more and put this nation on the brink of bankruptcy. 

He hates the middle class but owns 3 houses. 

Does everything he is told to do by the extreme leftist retards.

Lies like a motherfocker. 

Won't take questions other than about ice cream.

Puts kameltoe in charge of border and voting laws. 

Jeez. Just way too many things this guy destroyed in his first half year. Holy fock if the republicans don't win some elections next year, creepy joe will run this nation to it's death in no time.

Any trumpster is a lying      S       O         B.

9 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Limbaugh died (relief to all NORMAL people), where are you getting this fake news? Show us the video's, clippings, etc. Prove it.

He didn't stop the building of the border wall?

This country hasn't set records of illegals pouring in this year?

creepy joey didn't shut down a pipeline and lay off 11,000 workers?

creepy joey and libs dodn't call out the Georgia voting bill?

In joey's speech yesterday he didn't talk about racism ad nausium?

Israel wasn't attacked?

creepy joey doesn't want big government spending?

Just making sure of your stance before I call you out.

Simple Yes or No on all of these.

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

That's the best part. Give him 20 hour work days, like Bill Clinton would pull, and he'd fock things up 20x faster.

So far Joe has only been able to hand 95% of the US back to the globalists. So he has failed there. For the moment. 

With that he has only been able to restore about 50% of the hamstringing taxes on the middle class. Mostly through the raising of gas prices. I expect a sweeping new tax code to put that up to 120%. But so far he has failed to totally crush the common man. Give him time.