Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

RI mom says she could face lawsuit after demanding answers on CRT curriculum in elementary school

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

He's just been so bitter and hateful all the time lately, spewing his diarrhea everywhere. A few days ago, he spammed the board with nonsense.

And he claims to have a law degree and passed the bar.  Bwahahahahaha

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

He's just been so bitter and hateful all the time lately, spewing his diarrhea everywhere. A few days ago, he spammed the board with nonsense.

There is no defense for his lifelong held false belief, he has seen Oz. His world is crashing down and he is lashing out. I think Covid has had that effect on many libs. And now it's ending. All that plus other stuff that is pretty obvious to me.

Here's a link to the school board meeting. 

http://www.clerkbase.com/RI_SouthKingstown_Live_SchoolCommittee.html

Discussion starts at 1:00:00.  So basically theyre mad that they are overwhelmed with the requests and are saying she's a white supremacist.  This is frightening that this is happening in our country.  The kvnt speaking at the beginning says "ant-racist" and "equity" enough to know what's up here. Also, it says she doesn't have any kids in the school system.  That should have no bearing whatsoever if her tax money is going to pay for the schools.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

People who care, like this mom, have to run for local school boards, win, and start reversing these practices.

That's really hard.  School boards are generally made up of current and former teachers and administrators.  You'll need like 5 or 6 in every school district to even start making a dent.  Good luck with that.

This lady says she has no evidence that they’re teaching CRT but knows it’s happening. She also filed 160 public info requests within a month and claims she may be sued for some unspecified reason.

Maybe she’s right about the school. But she sounds like an untrustworthy moonbat Karen. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

This lady says she has no evidence that they’re teaching CRT but knows it’s happening. She also filed 160 public info requests within a month and claims she may be sued for some unspecified reason.

Maybe she’s right about the school. But she sounds like an untrustworthy moonbat Karen. 

Based on how defensive the school is getting, I'd say she's more than likely to be right.  I don't see what's wrong with filing for information that she has a right to.

I haven't delved into this too much, but why did she file 160 requests?  Did they give her the information she asked for?  Was there information withheld that she had to go back and request more?  Or, is she nuts and just asking for the same thing over and over again to make it seem like a lot of people are requesting the same information?  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

This lady says she has no evidence that they’re teaching CRT but knows it’s happening. 

Defining CRT is a slippery slope.  Sometimes it's everything, other times it's nothing. But that's the point of obtaining the docs, to see what CRT foundational elements are in the curriculum.  There's probably enough online docs available for her to have reasonable suspicion.  I mean, the board members themselves are using the terms "equity" and "anti-racist".  Her trustworthiness and motives have no bearing on her ability to obtain these docs, if they exist.

Must be the crazy lib towns.  I have friends that are teachers...here in ohio they havent heard a single thing about CRT, nothing from the state curriculum...nothing from administration.  There hasnt been word 1 about it.

14 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Must be the crazy lib towns.  I have friends that are teachers...here in ohio they havent heard a single thing about CRT, nothing from the state curriculum...nothing from administration.  There hasnt been word 1 about it.

Same here in SW Ohio (Warren County). 

I am willing to bet in the near future we will start to hear rumblings on this in Columbus, unless we stomp it out. 

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

🐮

32 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Based on how defensive the school is getting, I'd say she's more than likely to be right.  I don't see what's wrong with filing for information that she has a right to.

I haven't delved into this too much, but why did she file 160 requests?  Did they give her the information she asked for?  Was there information withheld that she had to go back and request more?  Or, is she nuts and just asking for the same thing over and over again to make it seem like a lot of people are requesting the same information?  

Here’s my best guess on what happened:

A teacher said something questionable that wasn’t part of the school curriculum. Karen found out and started demanding to speak with the manager. The school confirmed it wasn’t part of the curriculum so Karen started issuing an absurd # of public into requests. The school got tired of her shiit and told her to fock off.

I’ve filed public info requests for work before. I can tell you under the best circumstances it takes a few days to get a reply to one request and can take a few weeks or longer. No public agency on earth is going to be happy with 160 public info requests in a 30-day period. Especially since they already fulfilled at least one of her requests.

There’s more to this story than the Fox report. Maybe the school sucks? Obviously Karen is nuts.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

A teacher said something questionable that wasn’t part of the school curriculum. Karen found out and started demanding to speak with the manager. The school confirmed it wasn’t part of the curriculum so Karen started issuing an absurd # of public into requests. The school got tired of her shiit and told her to fock off.

I’ve filed public info requests for work before. I can tell you under the best circumstances it takes a few days to get a reply to one request and can take a few weeks or longer. No public agency on earth is going to be happy with 160 public info requests in a 30-day period. Especially since they already fulfilled at least one of her requests.

There’s more to this story than the Fox report. Maybe the school sucks? Obviously Karen is nuts.

Karen is a freedom fighter battling for all that is good and holy in the world :rolleyes:

Yup, CRT is just another right wing boogie man. It’s just not happening . Except where it’s happening. 

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Karen is a freedom fighter battling for all that is good and holy in the world :rolleyes:

According to the article, Karen didn’t get “meaningful answers” so the school advised her to file a public info request. She did and they responded to at least one request but she wasn’t satisfied and filed 160 more.

We’re never told what she requested or received, probably because that wouldn’t fit the “CRT run amok in schools” narrative that Foc is pushing. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

According to the article, Karen didn’t get “meaningful answers” so the school advised her to file a public info request. She did and they responded to at least one request but she wasn’t satisfied and filed 160 more.

We’re never told what she requested or received, probably because that wouldn’t fit the “CRT run amok in schools” narrative that Foc is pushing. 

Must be a lie, Karen is far too busy educating her nine other children per the righteous teachings of the Holy Bible and the Prophet Carlson to file so many requests.

This woman is turning the cucks in knots, because she stays at home to raise her kids and has questions about their education. :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Same here in SW Ohio (Warren County). 

I am willing to bet in the near future we will start to hear rumblings on this in Columbus, unless we stomp it out. 

That's surprising seeing that the State of Ohio is trying to incorporate teaching the 1619 Project and actually silenced citizens from speaking out against it.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Must be a lie, Karen is far too busy educating her nine other children per the righteous teachings of the Holy Bible and the Prophet Carlson to file so many requests.

Great personal attacks on "Karen", but no substance on whether these things are actually occurring or whether "antiracism" "social justice", and "equity" are sound principles in which to build school curriculum around?

So I read the article and some of the comments.  Assuming the comments are true, which is faulty because one commenter said that the article failed to note that the woman doesn't have any children enrolled... which is untrue.  The article clearly states early on that the woman has a daughter who will be starting school.  So it noted what stake the woman has in the school system.

So it sounds to me that what the principal said is contradictory to what's in the information in the public records.  She claims the principal doesn't refer to the children as boy and girls (to me, that's all I'd need to hear to not send my kid there), and was also told about anti-racism and Thanksgiving.  Well, when she got the records, that information wasn't in there (that's my guess).  Now, if a school administrator tells me something about what's being taught and I get information from the open records that doesn't back that up... well, I'd have questions too.  She apparently now filed 200 requests (again, according to the comments), which I think it absurd, but my guess is that she's getting contradictory or incomplete information.  I'd be skeptical as well.  I think there's merit to her inquiry, but I think she's going overboard on the requests, and normally I'd suggest back off... but apparently she's pissing off liberals.  Because of that, I back her up completely and hope she files as many as it takes for the people to resign... even if that means filing 100 requests a day for 100 straight days.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Great personal attacks on "Karen", but no substance on whether these things are actually occurring or whether "antiracism" "social justice", and "equity" are sound principles in which to build school curriculum around?

Let me know when Karen digs up evidence that CRT is part of the school curriculum. 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Let me know when Karen digs up evidence that CRT is part of the school curriculum. 

🐮

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

🐮

Imagine being 55 and posting this stuff.

No wonder you have no friends. :( 

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

🐮 Moooo.....

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

You obviously know very little about this if youre waiting for a document with "we teach CRT" plastered on it.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You obviously know very little about this if youre waiting for a document with "we teach CRT" plastered on it.

If there’s no smoking gun document it seems like bored housewife Karen wasted a lot of time issuing 160 public info requests.

:wacko: 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I can imagine it since I'm 49 and don't mind trolling or sh*tposting on occasion. My problem with the cow enoji is that I don't get the inside joke. My guess, and I may be wrong, is it's your punishment for saying something nice about a chubby woman with a cute face two years ago.

I like this woman's gumption and I was ready to make a post in support of her, but this 160 requests have me raising an eyebrow, so I suppose I had best click the link first.

Just now, Voltaire said:

I can imagine it since I'm 49 and don't mind trolling or sh*tposting on occasion. My problem with the cow enoji is that I don't get the inside joke. My guess, and I may be wrong, is it's your punishment for saying something nice about a chubby woman with a cute face two years ago.

I once said my wife has an hourglass figure and HT thought that meant fat. He seemed to have figured it out and now says she used to have an hourglass figure? Peefoam is utterly witless and has one very shopworn arrow in his quiver. 👍🏻 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

If there’s no smoking gun document it seems like bored housewife Karen wasted a lot of time issuing 160 public info requests.

:wacko: 

Yeah, that's not how investigating works.:doh:

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah, that's not how investigating works.:doh:

This is an investigation now? 😂 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

I once said my wife has an hourglass figure and HT thought that meant fat. He seemed to have figured it out and now says she used to have an hourglass figure? Peefoam is utterly witless and has one very shopworn arrow in his quiver. 👍🏻 

I think it's more about the facts. 🐮 

It seems to me that the requests only came about as a last resort measure  because the school was giving her the runaround by not giving her a tour or showing her the curriculum.

Just now, MDC said:

This is an investigation now? 😂 

Sorry for you lack of understanding of WerDz.  I'll try to stick to two syllables or less. 

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It seems to me that the requests only came about as a last resort measure  because the school was giving her the runaround by not giving her a tour or showing her the curriculum.

She just wanted to know what they were teaching her kid, no? And they said that she had to formally request the information. How is that even tolerated from another human being saying "No, I won't tell you what we teach your kid."?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

She just wanted to know what they were teaching her kid, no? And they said that she had to formally request the information. How is that even tolerated from another human being saying "No, I won't tell you what we teach your kid."?

Yes.Exactly.  The principal is clearly a cult member and they had been giving her the runaround.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Jesus she doesn’t even have a kid in the focking school? Fock this b1tch :thumbsdown:

Yea, fock this b!tch for researching the curriculm at the school her child will soon attend, KAREN

It's almost like she cares what type of education her child receives. Just crazy

50 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Negative. When he first started dating her, he described her as “tall and slender” then years later, it changed to “ my wife has an hourglass figure too”. Both can’t be true. Impossible. So he’s either lying, or he just said that to fit in when others were describing a desirable figure. Either way he’s pathetic.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Negative. When he first started dating her, he described her as “tall and slender” then years later, it changed to “ my wife has an hourglass figure too”. Both can’t be true. Impossible. So he’s either lying, or he just said that to fit in when others were describing a desirable figure. Either way he’s pathetic.  

And either way, you’re a creepy ass stalker. Especially since, you know, you weren’t a poster here when MDC started dating his wife. Remember? ;) 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And either way, you’re a creepy ass stalker. Especially since, you know, you weren’t a poster here when MDC started dating his wife. Remember? ;) 

Still talking about cows dating? Jeez.