Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

RI mom says she could face lawsuit after demanding answers on CRT curriculum in elementary school

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And either way, you’re a creepy ass stalker. Especially since, you know, you weren’t a poster here when MDC started dating his wife. Remember? ;) 

Search function, jackass. Why are you a science denier? You don’t believe in technology? Wait, you still pine for RP. A simpler time,  before the cucking. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Search function, jackass. Why are you a science denier? You don’t believe in technology? Wait, you still pine for RP. A simpler time,  before the cucking. 

Wow what a creepy ass motherfocker. I mean it’d be one thing if you recalled very specific alleged details about another poster’s love life from long ago, but that you weren’t even a poster here then and went back and searched through his entire past...?! :shocking: Get a life, man!

35 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And either way, you’re a creepy ass stalker. Especially since, you know, you weren’t a poster here when MDC started dating his wife. Remember? ;) 

It’s alright. HT calls my wife fat. I call his son retarded. We’re good with it. Sometimes he privately messages me about our “feud” and we have a good laugh about it. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow what a creepy ass motherfocker. I mean it’d be one thing if you recalled very specific alleged details about another poster’s love life from long ago, but that you weren’t even a poster here then and went back and searched through his entire past...?! :shocking: Get a life, man!

It’s called tit for tat. Well, in your case, tit and a tug for twenty five bucks. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s called tit for tat. Well, in your case, tit and a tug for twenty five bucks. 

Meh, you gotta pick. Either you’re lying about your origins here (clearly the case) or you’re one creepy ass stalker. You’ve made your selection :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Meh, you gotta pick. Either you’re lying about your origins here (clearly the case) or you’re one creepy ass stalker. You’ve made your selection :thumbsup:

I have used the search function for opposition research. I have never denied it.  Call it stalking  or whatever, just make sure you say the same about your pal MDC who you are white knighting for, for some reason.  That reason being your obsession with moi. 

55 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Jesus she doesn’t even have a kid in the focking school? Fock this b1tch :thumbsdown:

You forgot to add the word "yet" after school.  The fourth "paragraph" states... "When Solas enrolled her daughter in school, she said she wanted to know if they were doing anything with gender theory or anti-racism."  Meaning, her child will be attending soon.  I'm not sure why it's a bad thing to know what your school district is teaching before you send them there.

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You forgot to add the word "yet" after school.  The fourth "paragraph" states... "When Solas enrolled her daughter in school, she said she wanted to know if they were doing anything with gender theory or anti-racism."  Meaning, her child will be attending soon.  I'm not sure why it's a bad thing to know what your school district is teaching before you send them there.

Because she clearly picked this fight. I could somewhat understand if your kid comes home and says guess what I learned in school today? Even then harassment to the point of 100+ public records requests would obviously be way over the line. But that’s not even the case. This is the case of some kunt whose kid isn’t even in school yet picking a fight over what she fears (and apparently baselessly) might be taught.

FOCK. HER. :thumbsdown:

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Because she clearly picked this fight. I could somewhat understand if your kid comes home and says guess what I learned in school today? Even then harassment to the point of 100+ public records requests would obviously be way over the line. But that’s not even the case. This is the case of some kunt whose kid isn’t even in school yet picking a fight over what she fears (and apparently baselessly) might be taught.

What a useless idiot you are.

Your message is, wait until your kid gets taught that he's racist because he is white, before you question what your kid is being taught.

It is amazing how stupid you are.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

She wants to know what her child is going to be taught before they commit (my guess), to the school.  There's nothing wrong with that.  The principal told her that they don't refer to the kids as boys and girls.  That's in the article.  Also in the article, the school apparently believes what happened at Thanksgiving should have been handled differently.  This is clearly signs of gender identity and racial overtones.  ALSO stated in the article is that if she wanted more information, was that she had to file a request of records.  So she did that.  Now, apparently she didn't see that in the curriculum but she knows it's being taught because the principal told her so.  So, she requests more information.  I don't see where that's wrong.  As I said, I do think 160 requests is absurd, but as I also said, I'm ok with it because she's pissing off liberals.  Anytime someone pisses of liberals, there's no such thing as "too much".

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah, because you would hate to actually stop indoctrination before it happens.  I'm sure they would just drop all these shenanigans if you asked nicely after your kids mind gets warped.

Damn all those potential homeowners looking into the school districts of homes they may buy, they're just looking for a fight, bunch of A holes, who does that!

34 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

She wants to know what her child is going to be taught before they commit (my guess), to the school.  There's nothing wrong with that.  The principal told her that they don't refer to the kids as boys and girls.  That's in the article.  Also in the article, the school apparently believes what happened at Thanksgiving should have been handled differently.  This is clearly signs of gender identity and racial overtones.  ALSO stated in the article is that if she wanted more information, was that she had to file a request of records.  So she did that.  Now, apparently she didn't see that in the curriculum but she knows it's being taught because the principal told her so.  So, she requests more information.  I don't see where that's wrong.  As I said, I do think 160 requests is absurd, but as I also said, I'm ok with it because she's pissing off liberals.  Anytime someone pisses of liberals, there's no such thing as "too much".

who is pissed?

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

who is pissed?

Well, someone's threatening a lawsuit against her. Soooo....can you figure it out? :dunno:

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

who is pissed?

The school/school board.  I read that the school/school board decided not to sue, which may or may not be true, but nonetheless, they must have been pretty ticked off if they threatened her initially.

For getting them to that point, I commend her and cheer her on.

33 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The school/school board.  I read that the school/school board decided not to sue, which may or may not be true, but nonetheless, they must have been pretty ticked off if they threatened her initially.

For getting them to that point, I commend her and cheer her on.

there is a report they were scheduled to meet to discuss the possibilty..maybe.  this lady would probably piss you off irl.

30 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

there is a report they were scheduled to meet to discuss the possibilty..maybe.  this lady would probably piss you off irl.

Possibly, but not on this topic.

33 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

There was a vote taken to offer mediation to the woman.  But there was a motion to sue her.  

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

There was a vote taken to offer mediation to the woman.  But there was a motion to sue her.  

fair enough, what were they going to sue her for?

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

That's the million dollar question. 

16 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That's the million dollar question. 

Just guessing... 

They'd probably sue based on harassment.  Legally, they can't keep her kid out of the public school system.  But my guess is that they'd sue for harassment to get a restraining and gag order on her about the topic.  That alone would probably force her to send her kid(s), to a private school.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just guessing... 

They'd probably sue based on harassment.  Legally, they can't keep her kid out of the public school system.  But my guess is that they'd sue for harassment to get a restraining and gag order on her about the topic.  That alone would probably force her to send her kid(s), to a private school.

I assumed harrasment also but figured it would be for the endless foia reqs, not a total gag.  and the kid could go to public school.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It seems to me that the requests only came about as a last resort measure  because the school was giving her the runaround by not giving her a tour or showing her the curriculum.

Why would they wanna give her the runaround? Is it a sure-fire way to speed things up? 

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I assumed harrasment also but figured it would be for the endless foia reqs, not a total gag.  and the kid could go to public school.

Possibly.  Yeah, whatever the result, I don't think they could have kept the kid out of the school, but they'd make it so that mom wouldn't want to send her kid there.  Besides, I think it's safe to say that the teachers would grade her kid(s), differently just out of spite.  Not all, but some.  Anytime the teachers or school could give her the benefit of the doubt, they wouldn't.  That kind of thing.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Possibly.  Yeah, whatever the result, I don't think they could have kept the kid out of the school, but they'd make it so that mom wouldn't want to send her kid there.  Besides, I think it's safe to say that the teachers would grade her kid(s), differently just out of spite.  Not all, but some.  Anytime the teachers or school could give her the benefit of the doubt, they wouldn't.  That kind of thing.

I hear ya..don't think teachers would grade or treat the kid different though

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What a useless idiot you are.

Your message is, wait until your kid gets taught that he's racist because he is white, before you question what your kid is being taught.

It is amazing how stupid you are.

I know really. Her kid will be attending a school come September. Hopefully not this one, but this is why you check this stuff out in advance. I'm trying (not entirely successfully) to do the same damn thing. Based on Chinese policy, my children are going to have to spend their final two years of HS in the US. Since Michigan has charter school and school of choice options, I'm researching every high school in Macomb County, where I'm from and my sister and mother still live, to determine which HS is the least woke.

I certainly hope this mother has the same options to not use the local public school, because this school, run by a fully indoctrinated low IQ IGotWorms-type,  that doesn't recognize boys and girls, anti-American take on Thanksgiving, and a school board member spouting cult talking points, is proof-positive exactly why you do the research in the first place: to keep your kids out, and warn other parents.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I know really. Her kid will be attending a school come September. Hopefully not this one, but this is why you check this stuff out in advance. I'm trying (not entirely successfully) to do the same damn thing. Based on Chinese policy, my children are going to have to spend their final two years of HS in the US. Since Michigan has charter school and school of choice options, I'm researching every high school in Macomb County, where I'm from and my sister and mother still live, to determine which HS is the least woke.

I certainly hope this mother has the same options to not use the local public school, because this school, run by a fully indoctrinated low IQ IGotWorms-type,  that doesn't recognize boys and girls, anti-American take on Thanksgiving, and a school board member spouting cult talking points, is proof-positive exactly why you do the research in the first place: to keep your kids out, and warn other parents.

Yep. Worms would send his kid to any old daycare pedophile and not do anything unless the kid complained about it. 

If it was just this one dude talking like this I would be more dismissive of the assh0le, but the problem is, it's half the dang country talking this way. So sad.

You have to teach your kids how to filter the teachers words these days. They have to know what exactly they want and need to progress into rational adulthood. 

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. Worms would send his kid to any old daycare pedophile and not do anything unless the kid complained about it. 

If it was just this one dude talking like this I would be more dismissive of the assh0le, but the problem is, it's half the dang country talking this way. So sad.

You have to teach your kids how to filter the teachers words these days. They have to know what exactly they want and need to progress into rational adulthood. 

Every school district in the country needs a dozen moms (and dads) like this one. This is how they took over the culture and how we have to take it back

She was on Tucker tonight. A nice , normal, smart woman. Who cares what is being taught to her kid. Anyone having a problem with that must agree with the white guilt being crammed into kids heads. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She was on Tucker tonight. A nice , normal, smart woman. Who cares what is being taught to her kid. Anyone having a problem with that must agree with the white guilt being crammed into kids heads. 

100+ FOIA requests. No you are not normal

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Negative. When he first started dating her, he described her as “tall and slender” then years later, it changed to “ my wife has an hourglass figure too”. Both can’t be true. Impossible. So he’s either lying, or he just said that to fit in when others were describing a desirable figure. Either way he’s pathetic.  

I dunno that MDC is so bad that he deserves this treatment. The biggest similarity I see between him and cows is a thick leather hide.

Math, Science, Language Arts, History.   

Lets focus on the basics in public schools.  Obviously slavery and whatnot is part of history and should be a part of the story but anything further than the facts trying to socially engineer youth based on some political/social mantra is wrong.  

How is what I just said in any way controversial? 

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I dunno that MDC is so bad that he deserves this treatment. The biggest similarity I see between him and cows is a thick leather hide.

It’s all good. HT makes fun of my family I make fun of his. Nobody complains because we’ve got thick skin and neither of us is a hypocritical vagina. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So I read the article and some of the comments.  Assuming the comments are true, which is faulty because one commenter said that the article failed to note that the woman doesn't have any children enrolled... which is untrue.  The article clearly states early on that the woman has a daughter who will be starting school.  So it noted what stake the woman has in the school system.

While she has a right to ask questions since she will have a student in the fall, and she may be right based on the principal's comments, it's not wrong to say she doesn't have a student currently enrolled.

And apparently her requests are over 200 now - https://turnto10.com/news/local/south-kingstown-school-committee-wont-sue-woman-over-public-records-requests

Does also confirm they won't sue, but sounds like they were saying the request were "an intimidation tactic"

46 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

While she has a right to ask questions since she will have a student in the fall, and she may be right based on the principal's comments, it's not wrong to say she doesn't have a student currently enrolled.

And apparently her requests are over 200 now - https://turnto10.com/news/local/south-kingstown-school-committee-wont-sue-woman-over-public-records-requests

Does also confirm they won't sue, but sounds like they were saying the request were "an intimidation tactic"

The commenter said that Fox didn't tell people that the woman didn't have any kids enrolled.  That's not true.  Fox stated that the woman has a child starting soon... meaning, the child wasn't in school yet.  So, he was wrong.

Yeah, looks like it's up to 200.  Ata girl.  I hope she files for 200 more.

What I am curious about is what are the requests?  Is it the for the same information over and over, or for different things?  If it's for the same thing, why?  Is she getting different information or just being a pain in the azz?  If it's for different things, then I don't see what the problem is.

50 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

but sounds like they were saying the request were "an intimidation tactic"

"I request the public records Im entitled to by law.  If I don't get it, I swear I'll ask you again through proper channels"!!!"  Intimidation my a$$.

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

"I request the public records Im entitled to by law.  If I don't get it, I swear I'll ask you again through proper channels"!!!"  Intimidation my a$$.

200 times?