Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

RI mom says she could face lawsuit after demanding answers on CRT curriculum in elementary school

33 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The commenter said that Fox didn't tell people that the woman didn't have any kids enrolled.  That's not true.  Fox stated that the woman has a child starting soon... meaning, the child wasn't in school yet.  So, he was wrong.

Yeah, looks like it's up to 200.  Ata girl.  I hope she files for 200 more.

What I am curious about is what are the requests?  Is it the for the same information over and over, or for different things?  If it's for the same thing, why?  Is she getting different information or just being a pain in the azz?  If it's for different things, then I don't see what the problem is.

She should ask for the top secret CRT memos. :ninja: 

• Sad 1

Liberal cucks think CRT and Antifa don’t exist but “white supremacists” are the biggest domestic threat we face. And Russia, not China is who we have to focus on. They think as they are told to think. Sad. 

• Like 1

Just when you think that liberals are at their peak of idiocy, they get even dumber.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

200 times?

Whatever it takes.  We have no idea what docs have and haven't been provided.  It's like a puzzle.  One response from the Board may end up opening several other needs for requests. 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The commenter said that Fox didn't tell people that the woman didn't have any kids enrolled.  That's not true.  Fox stated that the woman has a child starting soon... meaning, the child wasn't in school yet.  So, he was wrong.

Yeah, looks like it's up to 200.  Ata girl.  I hope she files for 200 more.

What I am curious about is what are the requests?  Is it the for the same information over and over, or for different things?  If it's for the same thing, why?  Is she getting different information or just being a pain in the azz?  If it's for different things, then I don't see what the problem is.

Yes. It’s not even a question.

On 6/2/2021 at 12:25 PM, IGotWorms said:

A “stay at home mom” whose kid goes to school—aka she doesn’t do sh1t.

Yeah, there are a lot of those . What’s your point dipshit??

28 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

I you haven't spotted him as a misogynist by now, I am not sure what more it's going to take?  :dunno:

3 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

This chick is a pain in the ass kunt with way too much time on her hands 

30 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Worms is more worked up about a mom in Maine filing some paperwork than a federal courthouse in Portland being fire bombed nightly. Libs.  

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

You think people should let strangers take care of their family members for them just like you did letting all the strange men take care of your wives while you were married to them. :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Worms is more worked up about a mom in Maine filing some paperwork than a federal courthouse in Portland being fire bombed nightly. Libs.  

I don’t approve of either. HTH :dunno:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t approve of either. HTH :dunno:

Link? 

Here is a tweet from a guy who is the upcoming keynote speaker for the Dept of Education's Equity Conference for Teachers in Virginia

I'm not religious. I do not believe in God at all actually, but I'm sending my kids to Christian school where they will not have to learn this brain washing bull . This is just the start. Its going to absolutely split the country once these kids are adults.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Here is a tweet from a guy who is the upcoming keynote speaker for the Dept of Education's Equity Conference for Teachers in Virginia

I agree with that black.people born here are racist.

• Sad 1

This is why school choice is important! If I remember correctly most of the people here were against School Choice a year ago when you thought it was only a benefit to poor Black Students. Have any of you changed your mind?

30 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

This is why school choice is important! If I remember correctly most of the people here were against School Choice a year ago when you thought it was only a benefit to poor Black Students. Have any of you changed your mind?

No I’m still against, obvious tool for the racists to further their agenda. Always has been but now you guys are right out there with it

49 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No I’m still against, obvious tool for the racists to further their agenda. Always has been but now you guys are right out there with it

School choice is racist now? How about Doctor choice? That too? 

Interesting that school choice being racist is the only opinion you've offered in the thread, with the exception of the mother being a PITA.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Interesting that school choice being racist is the only opinion you've offered in the thread, with the exception of the mother being a PITA.

Yep :thumbsup:

Yep :thumbsup:

All those racist conservatives wanting things and willing to destroy for it. Those capital riots were a mess. I wonder how they will ever pay for all the destruction and loss of life? This is just a small sample it. 

Did we ever find out what information Karen demanded?  

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did we ever find out what information Karen demanded?  

🐮

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

🐮

I see you were here at 2 AM on a Saturday again.

You’ll be here on the 4th too.

Total focking loser. :( 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

I see you were here at 2 AM on a Saturday again.

You’ll be here on the 4th too.

Total focking loser. :( 

🐮 Mooooo.....

• Sad 1

On 6/4/2021 at 5:17 PM, IGotWorms said:

That chick represents the sentiments of a whole lot of people.  A lot more people then there are in the LBTGTQSPTHGYM community.  Yet, when we call those people nuts or mentally challenged it’s somehow bad.  Hmmmmm.

10 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Michigan is one of the best states for school choice and I have been, not so successfully as it is difficult because I live overseas, doing the research to figure out where my kids will spend their last two years of high school. I watch the local school board meetings where my sister lives, but I'm not finding what I'm looking for, just talk Covid bullsh*t and school bus issues.

On 6/4/2021 at 1:06 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have used the search function for opposition research. I have never denied it.  Call it stalking  or whatever, just make sure you say the same about your pal MDC who you are white knighting for, for some reason.  That reason being your obsession with moi. 

Wow. I don't have a dog in this fight, as I like both HT and MDC but this is the lamest thing I've seen this side of tik tok dance videos. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Wow. I don't have a dog in this fight, as I like both HT and MDC but this is the lamest thing I've seen this side of tik tok dance videos. 

What, looking stuff up?I think it’s funny and an incredibly useless waste of time. Sue me. 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If it helps, he’s lying about who he is and was here back then under a different handle, so he isn’t actually that pathetic for doing “opposition research” but he is a pathetic liar.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

If it helps, he’s lying about who he is and was here back then under a different handle, so he isn’t actually that pathetic for doing “opposition research” but he is a pathetic liar.

This coming from newbie. :rolleyes:

No I wasn’t. I once used the handle magnificent bastard. Neve denied it. Stop clinging to your made up story. Sad. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No I wasn’t. I once used the handle magnificent bastard. Neve denied it. Stop clinging to your made up story. Sad. 

Uh huh. Hey, I’m trying to do you a favor here. IMO it is less sad to be lying about who you are and when you started posting here than to have come along later in the game and wasted hours and hours of your life doing “opposition research” on posters you don’t like from a lightly trafficked message board.

Uh huh. Hey, I’m trying to do you a favor here. IMO it is less sad to be lying about who you are and when you started posting here than to have come along later in the game and wasted hours and hours of your life doing “opposition research” on posters you don’t like from a lightly trafficked message board.

Yeah, using the term opposition research is in jest. Lighten up and learn to laugh a little. I’m making fun of myself but your joyless self can’t see that.