Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

RI mom says she could face lawsuit after demanding answers on CRT curriculum in elementary school

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, using the term opposition research is in jest. Lighten up and learn to laugh a little. I’m making fun of myself but your joyless self can’t see that. 

No, you picked opposition research because it sounds better than stalking :lol:

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think you asked for this.

Guatemala’s prez blames Biden for border crisis

Giammattei said in a CBS News interview that aired Sunday that the Biden administration is to blame for sparking the migration crisis.

The Guatemalan president said he and Harris “are not on the same side of the coin” on migration.

“We asked the United States government to send more of a clear message to prevent more people from leaving,” Giammattei said.

When Biden took office, “The message changed too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,’” he said. “The very next day, the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/06/07/guatemala-protesters-tell-kamala-harris-trump-won/amp/

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I picked it because it’s absurd. And funny. Again, you are a joyless turd who can’t see it. I pity you.