Djgb13

Fauci’s emails

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Didn’t see a thread for this yet which surprises me. And no I’m not about to walk into that train wreck of 300+ pages of slap fights. Not sifting through that garbage 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-emails-backlash.amp

Yeah, if anyone cares, that dude is a focking piece of shlt. He's a walking lie and should be put to death. 

The liberals will ignore reality like they always do and cover it all up.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Didn’t see a thread for this yet which surprises me. And no I’m not about to walk into that train wreck of 300+ pages of slap fights. Not sifting through that garbage 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-emails-backlash.amp

I posted a snippet in the official Covid thread but yeah it probably deserves its own.  My take:

1.  I do think Fauci "means well".  His heart is in the right place, even though I find fault in his methods, I disagree with the post above me.

2.  With that said, he is not transparent and told the people what HE thought they should hear, not the science. Thats a problem...he's been in DC to long.

3.  The media comes off terrible in the emails, the slant, and it's obvious it was anti-Trump related.  

4.  The worst part is that back in Feb / March of 2020 they were questioning the China Lab leak all the while publicly denying it.  Smoking gun stuff, all of the world minus China should be pixxed. We were purposely lied too.  

Bottom line.  Tell us to it straight.  Most Americans want the truth not what they (Fauci, WHO, CDC) told us what they thought we needed to hear.  Much like a parent to a toddler.....horrible leadership from them.   

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Bottom line.  Tell us to it straight.  Most Americans want that and they (Fauci, WHO, CDC) told us what they thought we needed to hear instead of the truth.  Much like a parent to a toddler.....horrible leadership from them.   

Libs always know what's best for us, so why bother us with details?  And, they would have had to admit Cotton and OMB were right.

• Like 2

Didn't Tucker do something on this recently?  :huh:
<---too lazy to look it up.

40 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, if anyone cares, that dude is a focking piece of shlt. He's a walking lie and should be put to death. 

Fauci isn’t partisan. He has been the head of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since Reagan was President.

The Fox article is very disappointing. It pulls a couple quotes out of context and then fills most of the article with the responses of Republicans in Congress, as if they have anything to do with the story…? It treats their off-the-cuff reactions as equal or more important than the facts in the article. Take out the overheated political comments, and look at just the information from the emails. It’s clear there were conflicting theories of where the virus came from, and they were trying to get answers. Mostly, however, they were trying to figure out how to contain the outbreak…you know, they were concerned about the health of Americans.

Here is the original reporting from Buzzfeed, who actually put in the FOIA request and did all the reporting. It shows all 3000+ pages of the emails so you can see them for yourself.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/nataliebettendorf/fauci-emails-covid-response

IMHO, the biggest misunderstanding (not just of Fauci, but of everybody trying to handle the pandemic) is that the doctors knew everything from the beginning and were somehow hiding it from people. In fact, this was a brand new virus, and it took some time before they figured out critical facts such as the spreading among people without visible symptoms. You can see that in the emails.

There are more emails obtained by the Washington Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/interactive/2021/tony-fauci-emails/

Why didn’t Fox put forward a FOIA request? Are they happy to just snag a quote or two from other sources’ reporting, mixed in with tweets from GOP lawmakers?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

More like, Fruadci amirte?

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

Didn't Tucker do something on this recently?  :huh:
<---too lazy to look it up.

Today included.

If people think this is crazy wait until they learn about Hunter Biden's laptop, PCR test, The Russian hoax, the Ukrainian hoax, Jan 6th being a setup, and alternative generic medications that could have saved thousands of lives and countless other "dangerous right-wing conspiracy theories".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fauci is a swamp creature as he knows how the game is played and if anything is probably surprised he is getting called out on doing things all the swamp creatures do.

Dems do not mind being lied to.  Many actually like it.  This is not a big deal to half the country for this reason.

• Like 1

We will only get bread crumbs leading to the truth and all it will ever be. Thy are very good at covering up crap and plan for that. A little bit of circumstantial evidence but not nearly enough.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

If people think this is crazy wait until they learn about Hunter Biden's laptop, PCR test, The Russian hoax, the Ukrainian hoax, Jan 6th being a setup, and alternative generic medications that couldn't have saved thousands of lives and countless other "dangerous right-wing conspiracy theories".

So if PCR tests are wrong, less people than we think have been infected correct?

Here we go with the lib M.O. 

Fauci didn't know.

Fauci knew but did nothing wrong. 

Fauci did something wrong but no one got hurt. 

We don't care what Fauci did.

9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

If people think this is crazy wait until they learn about Hunter Biden's laptop, PCR test, The Russian hoax, the Ukrainian hoax, Jan 6th being a setup, and alternative generic medications that couldn't have saved thousands of lives and countless other "dangerous right-wing conspiracy theories".

People won't learn about it. 

It will ALWAYS be denied.  There can NEVER be a smoking gun in politics anymore.

If Biden was caught on video sticking his thumb up a 5 year olds ass or Fauci was caught on video laughing about the virus saying "American public fell for covid hook line and sinker..." or if his signature was on something AUTHORIZING the release of Covid-19 for pandemic testing purposes,  etc etc etc.... they'd still deny, deny deny and and come up with stuff like "Well those are deep fake videos" or "its not what it looks like" --and 50% of the American people will "go along with it" and back them.   And finally, if more and more evidence and videos and fingerprints and dna showed them "guilty"  they'd say "Whatever. so what" and walk away. 

Are the Dems sacrificing fauci? We've seen much more damning info get buried.

3 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

It will ALWAYS be denied.  There can NEVER be a smoking gun in politics anymore.

If Biden was caught on video sticking his thumb up a 5 year olds ass or Fauci was caught on video laughing about the virus saying "American public fell for covid hook line and sinker..." etc etc etc.... they'd still deny, deny deny and and come up with stuff like "Well those are deep fake videos" or "its not what it looks like" --and 50% of the American people will "go along with it" and back them.   And finally, if more and more evidence and videos and fingerprints and dna showed them "guilty"  they'd say "Whatever. so what" and walk away. 

When our mentally ill health secretary is dressed up like a baby doll in the middle of the airport, I think you're right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

The libtards can ignore all they want. They are retarded and at this point a lost cause if they keep eating the sh1t the DNC  & the media keeps feeding them. 

Fauci should be tried and publicly hung for his crimes against humanity.

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

If Biden was caught on video sticking his thumb up a 5 year olds ass or Fauci was caught on video laughing about the virus saying "American public fell for covid hook line and sinker..." or if his signature was on something AUTHORIZING the release of Covid-19 for pandemic testing purposes,  etc etc etc.... they'd still deny, deny deny and and come up with stuff like "Well those are deep fake videos" or "its not what it looks like" --and 50% of the American people will "go along with it" and back them.   And finally, if more and more evidence and videos and fingerprints and dna showed them "guilty"  they'd say "Whatever. so what" and walk away. 

There is some truth to this. Trump was caught on tape saying he likes to grab women by the poosay and he still got elected. The bar has been set so low an ant can step over it now.

But in this case, I haven’t seen any actual problems with the Fauci emails. Just faux outrage from some GOP senators. If anybody takes the time to actually peruse some of the emails, they show a person trying to figure out what the new virus is, how it’s spread, and how to stop it.

One should also realize that government employees know their emails are monitored and subject to FOIA. So of course there’s not actually anything “juicy” in there. Just some stuff that a couple of blowhard Senators disagree with, so they start spouting off.

• Like 1

I honestly feel bad for Fauci. Talk about a thankless job, where half the country wants you dead for having the temerity to suggest COVID wasn’t fake and we needed to make some modest sacrifices in the name of safety :( 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I honestly feel bad for Fauci. Talk about a thankless job, where half the country wants you dead for having the temerity to suggest COVID wasn’t fake and we needed to make some modest sacrifices in the name of safety :( 

Wow

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Wow

Yeah I know. We have to live in some world where he’s not a public health official trying to do his best but rather some evil member of a Deep State cabal trying to rape everyone’s children. 

Fauci appears not to realize that he was set up to be a mouthpiece and would eventually used as a scapegoat when the truth came out.   No question that he "retires" very soon. 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah I know. We have to live in some world where he’s not a public health official trying to do his best but rather some evil member of a Deep State cabal trying to rape everyone’s children. 

I’ll handle this one KSB. ;) 

Worms, if you can’t see by now how clearly biased and evil Fauci is then you sir are clinically insane and it’s not even worth addressing anything you say nanana can’t hear you! 

Did I do that right?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sadly we live in a world where a Senator's cracked out son gets million dollar jobs for foreign interests, kicks money back to his dad, and people defend this.  

China is the bad guy. Fauci is an errand boy. Wake up. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Worms, if you can’t see by now how clearly biased and evil Fauci is then you sir are clinically insane and it’s not even worth addressing anything you say nanana can’t hear you! 

Did I do that right?

You forgot to say that you have no idea who/what QAnon is and that you’ve never heard of them/it :thumbsdown:

58 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The libtards can ignore all they want. They are retarded and at this point a lost cause if they keep eating the sh1t the DNC  & the media keeps feeding them. 

Fauci should be tried and publicly hung for his crimes against humanity.

Agreed.

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Fauci appears not to realize that he was set up to be a mouthpiece and would eventually used as a scapegoat when the truth came out.   No question that he "retires" very soon. 

He is 80 years old; of course he will retire soon. But sure, an 80-year old retiring somehow reinforces the conspiracy theory. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did I do that right?

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

He is 80 years old; of course he will retire soon. But sure, an 80-year old retiring somehow reinforces the conspiracy theory. 

Anyone doubt that the three stooges are double maskers?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Trump told more truth about covid than the career expert virologist.  Trump got slammed and made fun of.  Fauci gets a pass.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Trump told more truth about covid than the career expert virologist.  Trump got slammed and made fun of.  Fauci gets a pass.  

Remember the daily press conferences, THAT THE PRESS COMPLAINED ABOUT.   Trump was dishing out the truth, and it was undermining their conspiracy. 

16 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Anyone doubt that the three stooges are double maskers?

No mask - fully vaxxed! :banana: 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I find surprise about this to be amusing.  Of course he lied.  C'mon, we cannot be stupid enough to believe he was some wholesome guy out there fighting for the common person.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

can you believe that little weasel is 80 years old?