Djgb13

Fauci’s emails

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I honestly feel bad for Fauci. Talk about a thankless job, where half the country wants you dead for having the temerity to suggest COVID wasn’t fake and we needed to make some modest sacrifices in the name of safety :( 

Without even getting into the possibility that he was trying to cover up his connections to the lab or when he knew that the virus escaped from there, Fauci knew the truth about two things that he stayed silent on because the dipshat side he aligns with were saying the opposite...

• Liberal governors were banning people from going outside, closing parks and telling people they couldn't even go for walks. Fauci knew from studies he himself contributed to that being outside was one of the best things people could do. Locking yourself up indoors, and spreading it amongst family was one of the worst things people could do. But since libtard governors were saying "stay home", spineless Fauci looked the other way at what he knew was a deadly directive
  • Fauci also knew that hydroxychloroquine was a very strong candidate to fight the virus since he himself had previously cited it's effectiveness against SARS-CoV in studies dating back to 2005. So when the libtard media jumped all over the drug solely because Trump touted it, Fauci could have spoke up and stated what he knew. Instead he stayed silent and many people who could have benefited from it's use were denied the drug. Many blue states even went so far as to ban it's use.

Fock Fauci, seriously eff that guy. He deserves anything he has coming to him.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I honestly feel bad for Fauci. Talk about a thankless job, where half the country wants you dead for having the temerity to suggest COVID wasn’t fake and we needed to make some modest sacrifices in the name of safety :( 

EXHIBIT A

libtardation. jesus

33 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Trump told more truth about covid than the career expert virologist.  Trump got slammed and made fun of.  Fauci gets a pass.  

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-coronavirus-bob-woodward_n_5f58fd32c5b6b48507fabc99

Are people living in an alternate reality here? Remember the Bob Woodward interview where Trump admitted he knew and was lying about it?

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

If people think this is crazy wait until they learn about Hunter Biden's laptop, PCR test, The Russian hoax, the Ukrainian hoax, Jan 6th being a setup, and alternative generic medications that could have saved thousands of lives and countless other "dangerous right-wing conspiracy theories".

you focking nailed it!:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Without even getting into the possibility that he was trying to cover up his connections to the lab or when he knew that the virus escaped from there, Fauci knew being two things that he stayed quiet on because the dipshat side he aligns with were saying the opposite...

• Liberal governors were banning people from going outside, closing parks and telling people they couldn't even go for walks. Fauci knew from studies he himself contributed to that being outside was one of the best things people could do. Locking yourself up indoors, and spreading it amongst family was one of the worst things people could do. But since libtard governors were saying "stay home", spineless Fauci looked the other way at what he knew was a deadly directive
  • Fauci also knew that hydroxychloroquine was a very strong candidate to fight the virus since he himself had previously cited it's effectiveness against SARS-CoV in studies dating back to 2005. So when the libtard media jumped all over the drug solely because Trump touted it, Fauci could have spoke up and stated what he knew. Instead he stayed silent and many people who could have benefited from it's use were denied the drug. Many blue states even went so far as to ban it's use.

Come on, man... the hydroxy argument was debunked at least a year ago. It doesn’t work.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/antiviral-therapy/chloroquine-or-hydroxychloroquine-with-or-without-azithromycin/

Please tell me if you stay at home, how are you going to catch the disease in the first place and/or spread it to anybody? People figured this shite out after the Black Plague many centuries ago. Have people reverted to the dark ages in their understanding of how diseases spread? Just wow.

• Like 1

I have actually met Faucci, and while he truly is a POS, I can tell you the Collins and Black over there at NIH are even worse.

19 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You mean a writer pimping his book (that no one read).  Shocking!

Kinda like Berenson

edit: "booklets"

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Trump was caught on tape saying he likes to grab women by the poosay and he still got elected.

No there isn't, but you (and your kind), like to pretend he did.  But, of course, there's actual video of Biden grabbing a little girls' chest and bringing another girls' hand to his crotch, but you're ok with that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Come on, man... the hydroxy argument was debunked at least a year ago. It doesn’t work.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/antiviral-therapy/chloroquine-or-hydroxychloroquine-with-or-without-azithromycin/

Please tell me if you stay at home, how are you going to catch the disease in the first place and/or spread it to anybody? People figured this shite out after the Black Plague many centuries ago. Have people reverted to the dark ages in their understanding of how diseases spread? Just wow.

"Debunked" by a fraudulent and biased study that intentionally withheld the drug until the patients' conditions were too severe for any drug to have a chance at working. That dipshat shader tried using this same one on that other forum. You're another misled moron.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Without even getting into the possibility that he was trying to cover up his connections to the lab or when he knew that the virus escaped from there, Fauci knew being two things that he stayed quiet on because the dipshat side he aligns with were saying the opposite...

Pretty sure most people in the US weren't saying you couldn't go for walks.  I think some places did close parks but my liberal governor never did.  Not to mention you say that as if going for a 30 minute walk is going to prevent you from spreading it to the family that you live with if you already had it.

Just now, Mr Anonymous said:

Debunked by a fraudulent biased study that intentionally withheld the drug until the patients' conditions were too severe for any drug to have a chance at working. That dipshat shader tried using this same one on that other forum. You're another misled moron.

The "study" that said it worked was not a proper randomized, placebo-controlled study.

Just now, TimHauck said:

The "study" that said it worked was not a proper randomized, placebo-controlled study.

Those studies in 2005 that have been touted by doctors and scientists ever since and had no reason or agenda around which to be manipulated? Go find another rock to bury yourself under. How many times does your media have to correct itself before you get it?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dogcows said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-coronavirus-bob-woodward_n_5f58fd32c5b6b48507fabc99

Are people living in an alternate reality here? Remember the Bob Woodward interview where Trump admitted he knew and was lying about it?

What part of "more truth" can you not comprehend?  Let me know if I need you to walk through it with you.  We can read aloud if it helps you understand the words.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Those studies in 2005 that have been touted by doctors and scientists ever since and had no reason or agenda around which to be manipulated? Go find another rock to bury yourself under. How many times does your media have to correct itself before you get it?

Oh cool, there was a study in 2005 about a virus that didn't exist until 2019?

What exactly would be Fauci's motivation to deny that HCQ (or Ivermectin, or whatever) worked?   Just because Trump praised it?  LOL.   

One claim I've seen is he was friends with Moderna's CEO?   But if we're admitting he may have been worried about his role in potential gain of function research, I think he'd be much more motivated to say "hey we have a cheap drug that can greatly help with this virus!" than helping his likely already rich friend get more rich, right?

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Remember the daily press conferences, THAT THE PRESS COMPLAINED ABOUT.   Trump was dishing out the truth, and it was undermining their conspiracy. 

Yeah I remember he said drink bleach and a bunch of experts had to come out and say “um...please don’t actually drink bleach :unsure:

Was that the truth telling?

Or was it when he suggested armed insurrection against state governors that instituted public safety measures?

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh cool, there was a study in 2005 about a virus that didn't exist until 2019?

Why did the media say it could kill you? It’s one of the most prescribed drugs in the world. It’s classified as a “wonder drug” by the WHO. People were told to consult with a physician first. Yet they still said it would kill ya. No it won’t. Yet you believe. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why did the media say it could kill you? It’s one of the most prescribed drugs in the world. It’s classified as a “wonder drug” by the WHO. People were told to consult with a physician first. Yet they still said it would kill ya. No it won’t. Yet you believe. 

Did they say it could kill you?   I thought they just said it didn't work

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did they say it could kill you?   I thought they just said it didn't work

I think some people said drinking bleach could possibly kill you. You know, after Trump suggested it 

FOIA requests has 3000 emails turn up and everyone pointing at a few of them with some out of context content to claim conspiracies.  Can't wait for when you guys have more time to go through them so you can tell us which pizza parlor now contains the HQ of Hilary's pedo ring. 

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

FOIA requests has 3000 emails turn up and everyone pointing at a few of them with some out of context content to claim conspiracies.  Can't when you guys have more time to go through them so you can tell us which pizza parlor now contains the HQ of Hilary's pedo ring. 

They’re all pretending they’ve never heard of QAnon now. Get with the program!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah I remember he said drink bleach and a bunch of experts had to come out and say “um...please don’t actually drink bleach :unsure:

Or was it when he suggested armed insurrection against state governors that instituted public safety measures?

Trump never said to “drink bleach.” That would be stupid. He just wondered aloud whether there was a way to open the lungs, scrub them out with bleach or some other form of household cleaner, and then close the chest cavity.

Get it right libtard. :rolleyes: 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

FOIA requests has 3000 emails turn up and everyone pointing at a few of them with some out of context content to claim conspiracies.  Can't wait for when you guys have more time to go through them so you can tell us which pizza parlor now contains the HQ of Hilary's pedo ring. 

The best pizza parlor in New York City of course.

Dominos. 

Look at all the little liberals kissing each other's ass. My God, liberals are dumb. :doh:

Things that were common sense but Dr.Fauci said no, so the media called them conspiracy theories.  Then they were later proven to be valid.

1.  A virus originates Wuhan, China were a Huge Institute of Virology is housed yet to even question if it was a leak from said lab was deemed a conspiracy theory and we were told to believe it came from eating bats and shut up.  

2.  Banning things outdoors like boating and beaches.  

3.  Double, triple masking.  

4.  Vaccinated people should still wear masks.

None of these things were rooted in "science".  In fact the opposite can be said yet Fauci spouted this over and over again.  And now there are emails showing he knew this but was still saying the opposite to the public.  I don't care who the fock you voted for, that should be concerning that we were  lied too.  Maybe they thought it was for our own good, but that doesn't change the fact.

40 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

:lol:  Did you expect all 3000 to incriminate him?    That's why it's called an investigation.  

Hey Judge, they took 5000 e-mails but I only confessed to the killing in one of them,  What gives? 

It's so fun to watch the liberal's heads explode now that fauci has been exposed as a fraud. :banana:

Let me guess. The bleach comment was racist.because a certain segment of society is too focking stupid to NOT drink bleach. It’s like a warning on a lawn mower not to use it to cut hair. 

bwahahahhaahah

I love posts like these, because it shows who you really are.

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

There is some truth to this. Trump was caught on tape saying he likes to grab women by the poosay and he still got elected. The bar has been set so low an ant can step over it now.

But in this case, I haven’t seen any actual problems with the Fauci emails. Just faux outrage from some GOP senators. If anybody takes the time to actually peruse some of the emails, they show a person trying to figure out what the new virus is, how it’s spread, and how to stop it.

One should also realize that government employees know their emails are monitored and subject to FOIA. So of course there’s not actually anything “juicy” in there. Just some stuff that a couple of blowhard Senators disagree with, so they start spouting off.

If Fauci was "behind" anything... uhhh....that's 1,000X bigger than Trumps's grabbing poosay or Clinton's getting a BJ or shoving cigar in Lewinsky or smoking dope. 

Heck, 1 million X bigger. 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

You mean a writer pimping his book (that no one read).  Shocking!

Dude, there were tapes. You can listen to them. Maybe you think he faked Trump’s voice?

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Things that were common sense but Dr.Fauci said no, so the media called them conspiracy theories.  Then they were later proven to be valid.

1.  A virus originates Wuhan, China were a Huge Institute of Virology is housed yet to even question if it was a leak from said lab was deemed a conspiracy theory and we were told to believe it came from eating bats and shut up.  

2.  Banning things outdoors like boating and beaches.  

3.  Double, triple masking.  

4.  Vaccinated people should still wear masks.

None of these things were rooted in "science".  In fact the opposite can be said yet Fauci spouted this over and over again.  And now there are emails showing he knew this but was still saying the opposite to the public.  I don't care who the fock you voted for, that should be concerning that we were  lied too.  Maybe they thought it was for our own good, but that doesn't change the fact.

The problem here is you are attributing things to Fauci incorrectly. Double or triple masking. I don’t know what you THINK he said, but here is what he actually said:

As for "Should you wear two masks," which is the hot question right now, he said there is no hard data, but you can assume it is effective. While "the most important thing is everybody should wear a mask" and the CDC is currently collecting data on double masking, "if you use common sense and say, until we get the data, if a physical barrier with one mask works, it makes common sense that two layers or three layers—and you should have a double layer mask in one mask anyway—but if you want to put an extra mask on, there's nothing wrong with that," he said. "We can't formally recommend it because we don't have the science behind it. But I would not hesitate to tell someone if they want to wear two masks."

Vaccinated people wearing masks in April 21:

"[W]hat happens is that you might get infected and get absolutely no symptoms, not know you're infected, and then inadvertently go into a situation with vulnerable people. And if you don't have a mask, you might inadvertently infect them," he said, adding that there was a "small risk" of such a situation occurring.

As for the origins, Fauci never completely dismissed anything nor told anybody to shut up.

So what is angering people is not Fauci’s actual statements, but a highly exaggerated, and in many cases quite inaccurate version of what people think he said.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Dude, there were tapes. You can listen to them. Maybe you think he faked Trump’s voice?

The problem here is you are attributing things to Fauci incorrectly. Double or triple masking. I don’t know what you THINK he said, but here is what he actually said:

As for the origins, Fauci never completely dismissed anything nor told anybody to shut up.

So what is angering people is not Fauci’s actual statements, but a highly exaggerated, and in many cases quite inaccurate version of what people think he said.

I love watching fauci suffer. He's such a focking evil loser. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

uhh..thats not what Tucker said.  you just following the media.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

The best pizza parlor in New York City of course.

Dominos. 

The Pedo Defenders are out in force today, trying to blur truth with falsehoods in order to discredit the former, for some strange reason.  It was Comet Ping Pong, which was run by a guy by the name of Alefantis, who was a big Hillary supporter.  He posted pedo-suggestive commentary along with photos of children on his IG.  To date, none of you have explained why you defended and still continue to defend that guy, except that it serves as a vehicle to somehow assert intellectual superiority over those you consider opponents.  Which is laughable considering who you are.

I’m gonna just jump out ahead on this:

Fauci didn’t kill himself 

• Haha 1