Djgb13

Fauci’s emails

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

It's so fun to watch the liberal's heads explode now that fauci has been exposed as a fraud. :banana:

I still plan to read up some more, but what specific emails exposed him as a fraud?

So far it seems the worst 2 were included in the Fox News article from the OP:

1) He wanted to confirm if their funding to EcoHealth Alliance was used for Gain of Function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.   Sounds like he was afraid he gave someone money that they gave someone else that was used for gain of function research.    Since then, Fauci and the EcoHealth Alliance have both denied that it happened, although there seems to be some argument as to what exactly the definition of gain of function research is..   But we already knew this, so it's not new from the emails.    I know part of the reason is China is being shady, but I don't believe there is actual evidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology even performed gain of function research, particularly in regards to this grant.  Note, it's still possible for the virus to have leaked from the lab without it have being the result of gain of function research.

2) Speaking of, the other seems to be an email TO (read: not from) Fauci saying that "some of the features potentially look engineered."   For one, I don't believe Fauci has ever totally ruled out the lab leak theory.  And note that the guy that wrote that email was one of the writers of one of the papers saying it arose naturally, and still believes that: 

So, I'm not seeing a "smoking gun" in the e-mails so far.   Certainly nothing worse than him admitting part of the reason he said not to wear masks was because of a PPE shortage, or his statement in a 2012 paper that the benefits of gain of function research may outweigh the risks of a pandemic - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3484390/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I still plan to read up some more, but what specific emails exposed him as a fraud?

So far it seems the worst 2 were included in the Fox News article from the OP:

1) He wanted to confirm if their funding to EcoHealth Alliance was used for Gain of Function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.   Sounds like he was afraid he gave someone money that they gave someone else that was used for gain of function research.    Since then, Fauci and the EcoHealth Alliance have both denied that it happened, although there seems to be some argument as to what exactly the definition of gain of function research is..   But we already knew this, so it's not new from the emails.    I know part of the reason is China is being shady, but I don't believe there is actual evidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology even performed gain of function research.  Note, it's still possible for the virus to have leaked from the lab without it have being the result of gain of function research.

2) Speaking of, the other seems to be an email TO (read: not from) Fauci saying that "some of the features potentially look engineered."   For one, I don't believe Fauci has ever totally ruled out the lab leak theory.  And note that the guy that wrote that email was one of the writers of one of the papers saying it arose naturally, and still believes that: 

So, I'm not seeing a "smoking gun" in the e-mails so far.   Certainly nothing worse than him admitting part of the reason he said not to wear masks was because of a PPE shortage, or his statement in a 2012 paper that the benefits of gain of function research may outweigh the risks of a pandemic - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3484390/

You missed the one where he said he was picking up a takeout pizza on the way home 😱 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m gonna just jump out ahead on this:

Fauci didn’t kill himself 

He’s 80 :doh:

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

The Pedo Defenders are out in force today, trying to blur truth with falsehoods in order to discredit the former, for some strange reason.  It was Comet Ping Pong, which was run by a guy by the name of Alefantis, who was a big Hillary supporter.  He posted pedo-suggestive commentary along with photos of children on his IG.  To date, none of you have explained why you defended and still continue to defend that guy, except that it serves as a vehicle to somehow assert intellectual superiority over those you consider opponents.  Which is laughable considering who you are.

It was a joke from another thread.

Lighten up pussycat. ;) 

16 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

The Pedo Defenders are out in force today,.

Yep.

6 hours ago, edjr said:

Sorry, this is a fail by Tucker.

At 5:20 he says "Fauci lied."  But all he says "it's consistent with a jump from an animal to a human" but Tucker says he is acting like he "conclusively knew that."

6:45 he talks about an e-mail to Fauci (read: not from) from Daszak.   Similar to the Andersen e-mail referenced above, why should he be getting heat for people sending him e-mails?

8:15 he talks about Fauci saying masks don't work.   As discussed in the other thread, this is consistent with what he said publicly at the time, although it was wrong, and he admitted that part of the reason was because of the PPE shortage which was bad.  But not new news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He’s 80 :doh:

And Epstein was 66 :doh: your point is retarded like you 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

The Pedo Defenders are out in force today, trying to blur truth with falsehoods in order to discredit the former, for some strange reason.  It was Comet Ping Pong, which was run by a guy by the name of Alefantis, who was a big Hillary supporter.  He posted pedo-suggestive commentary along with photos of children on his IG.  To date, none of you have explained why you defended and still continue to defend that guy, except that it serves as a vehicle to somehow assert intellectual superiority over those you consider opponents.  Which is laughable considering who you are.

Are you the guy who showed up at Comet Ping Pong with a gun? I guess you’re out of jail now. Did you learn your lesson?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m gonna just jump out ahead on this:

Fauci didn’t kill himself 

I hear Fauci has information that will lead to the arrest of Hilary Clinton.

Dr. Fauci bold face lies in this video.  He knew that vaccinated people didn't need to wear masks yet still was toting the line.  Rand Paul was right and Fauci was lying. 

Just one example.  

I am a rule follower and I listened to Fauci for a full year, I've even defended him on this bored.  However he was never fully transparent and straight with the public.  I don't know exactly why, but he was not.  Period.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Dr. Fauci bold face lies in this video.  He knew that vaccinated people didn't need to wear masks yet still was toting the line.  Rand Paul was right and Fauci was lying. 

Just one example.  

I am a rule follower and I listened to Fauci for a full year, I've even defended him on this bored.  However he was never fully transparent and straight with the public.  I don't know exactly why, but he was not.  Period.

Did you actually watch the full video? He agreed with Paul on some points while still showing a concern about variants. Neither person was lying. It was a difference of opinion on what guidance to give to the public.

Fauci was clearly taking a far more risk-averse point of view than Paul, but conceded that Paul was right that a vaccine or previous COVID infection did grant immunity for at least 6 months… but that in some parts of Africa, they saw some variants that people with immunity caught anyway.

IMHO, wearing a mask doesn’t hurt the economy and is only a minor inconvenience. Erring on the side of caution in such a case makes sense. If we were talking about lockdowns with a relatively low risk, then I can see Paul’s argument as being stronger.

I also want to point out that information that was discovered after that video changed the calculus, and the CDC determined it is safe for vaccinated people to go maskless.

You can agree with Paul’s risk assessment over Fauci’s here, but calling Fauci a liar is just wrong.

5 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

If Fauci was "behind" anything... uhhh....that's 1,000X bigger than Trumps's grabbing poosay or Clinton's getting a BJ or shoving cigar in Lewinsky or smoking dope. 

Heck, 1 million X bigger. 

Well yeah since it would confirm that he's a psychopath and murderer.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I honestly feel bad for Fauci. Talk about a thankless job, where half the country wants you dead for having the temerity to suggest COVID wasn’t fake and we needed to make some modest sacrifices in the name of safety :( 

A case can be made that Fauci legitimatly thought that research was necessary and being done for legitimate preventative/curative reasons and not a bio-weapon. I have no idea how hard or effective it is to do virus research without first administering gain-of-function capability on the virus. Another case can be made that Fauci was doing his best and that he had the best interest of the country at heart throughout, even if he treats the public as children and lied.

A case cannot, in any way, be made anymore that Fauci didn't know that COVID came from a lab leak, that he appointed his mddleman who funded the lab in charge of the US delegation to the WHO to investigate the origin, that he covered up his role in funding that research all year. Unless when you say "COVID wasn't fake" means something else.

I still think Fauci is doing his best, but we all know he intentionally lied about the effectivness of masks early on to prevent public hoarding of them, so as to stave off a supply shortage for hospital workers and first responders. We also know he lied about funding gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab and that he tried to cover up his role in that.

• Sad 1

Fauci’s loyalty was to his work, not his country. He considered the Chinese scientists colleagues, not adversaries. He was wrong. Not that the Chinese scientists themselves were adversaries, but they were/are controlled by an adversary, which is the same for all intents and purposes. .  He didn’t get that. Elitists think like this, as if they and their kind are above the petty bickering , in their minds, by outsiders. Much like liberal elites in this country are ok with moronic notions like defund the police and CRT. They never stop to think what they are enabling with their short sightedness. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Just one example.  

Lol yeah right 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fauci’s loyalty was to his work, not his country. He considered the Chinese scientists colleagues, not adversaries. He was wrong. Not that the Chinese scientists themselves were adversaries, but they were/are controlled by an adversary, which is the same for all intents and purposes. .  He didn’t get that. Elitists think like this, as if they and their kind are above the petty bickering , in their minds, by outsiders. Much like liberal elites in this country are ok with moronic notions like defund the police and CRT. They never stop to think what they are enabling with their short sightedness. 

The first half of this post is an actual reasonable take. I don’t know if it’s correct but it’s possible. I suspect Fauci is far more savvy than you give him credit for. Now the research stuff, who knows. I can’t honestly evaluate. Someone was going to do it. Were we wrong to try and direct it, or at least make sure we were involved? I don’t think so, but it is a tough bargain for sure.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

China is the bad guy. Fauci is an errand boy. Wake up. 

The bat lady had been making quality contributions to virology medical research, in world renown meidcal journals, with money provided to her in research grants from the US government (Fauci) as a subcontractor.  (Fauci's subcontractor was in charge of the US delegation on the WHO mission to cover up his, Fauci's and China's role in this). I don't think she's "the bad guy," she just doesn't know how to (unlikely), or more likely chose not to, follow lab safety protocols. Nobody wants to wear the hot and uncomfortable Armageddon Strain-looking level four biohazzard suits when doing the research if the boss doesn't prioritize it, and she had been doing her other research at level 2 and 3 safety protocols.

Also, she was the student of the guy Fauci used to fund/investigate her. This has all the appearences of a mentor/protege' relationship and the experiments had to be conducted in China because that's where the bats are. Fauci was no errand boy. He thought the research was necessary, he turned to his buddy to conduct it and the Chinese chick they found to run the lab was like "safety/shmaefty."

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. This week, a Freedom of Information Act request led to a trove of emails from Dr. Anthony Fauci being released to public view. And that view, stretching back to early 2020, is a doozy.

The correspondence make it clear that Dr. Fauci’s private beliefs have been radically at odds with his public guidance to US leaders and the American people. Worse, the emails reveal a bureaucrat more interested in protecting Communist China’s public image than finding the truth about the coronavirus.

In a Feb. 5, 2020, email, Fauci wrote, “The typical mask you buy in a drugstore is not really effective in keeping out the virus, which is small enough to pass through the material.” Two months later, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention would encourage masks, with Fauci’s blessing, of course.

Did the virus get bigger? Did the masks magically turn more effective? Fauci won’t say. As millions of Americans spent months muzzled, there was no nuance from the Great Virus Whisperer — you had to swallow your questions and put on your damned mask.

On the lab leak-theory, Fauci and the head of the National Institutes of Health, Francis Collins, had an email exchange with the subject line, “Conspiracy Gains Momentum.” Fauci now insists that he has always maintained an open mind to the possibility that the virus leaked from a Chinese lab. But if so, he chose not to disclose this until this week. Indeed, Fauci was even thanked by Peter Daszak, who is affiliated with the Wuhan lab, for “publicly standing up” for the (increasingly discredited) natural-origin conspiracy theory.

One man who wasn’t taken in by Fauci’s supposed omniscience is Sen. Rand Paul. The same media that relentlessly adulated Fauci dragged the Kentucky lawmaker for daring to question the virus guru.

Well, guess what? On their key disagreement — namely, whether infection provides natural immunity — Fauci’s own emails vindicate Paul. On March 5, 2020, Fauci wrote, “No evidence in this regard, but you would assume that their [sic] would be substantial immunity post-infection.”

For more than a year, the cult of Fauci has been the religion of most of the media, America’s lockdown-craving laptop class — and the current president. Remember how in December, President-elect Joe Biden said he would only take the vaccine when Fauci said it was safe? Not any federal agency, not the scientific community, but one man. In Fauci alone he trusted. Even without the benefit of the bombshell e-mail revelation, that was a downright bizarre posture; now it looks downright insane.

As for the American media, they put Pravda’s Stalin coverage to shame with their fawning over Fauci. We had Fauci lounging in sunglasses by the pool in style magazines and tales of his basketball prowess; he wasn’t a doctor so much as a celebrity saint.

This week, he retreated from the deluge of well-deserved criticism into the soft embrace of MSNBC, where host/mommy Nicolle Wallace praised how much better he came off than most people would if their emails were made public. I don’t know what Wallace has in her inbox, but most of us have never been caught lying about a pandemic that killed millions of people.

In another interview, Fauci said that it is in China’s best interest to be open and honest, and that we shouldn’t take an “accusatory” approach to the Communist regime. Shouldn’t be accusatory? Has the man taken leave of his senses? China has lied from Day 1, it is complicit in copious deaths worldwide and Fauci thinks we should play nice? Why? Is he worried about what we might discover?

The country has had it with this clown. The media was remiss in fashioning him into the king of all science, but he didn’t have to accept the scepter and crown. He did so not only willingly, but with the arrogance and condescension of a person who has come to believe in his own infallibility.

Pride goeth before the fall, and Dr. Fauci has no parachute. He should be fired today and not allowed anywhere near our nation’s health policy ever again. The American people also need to wake up to what this huckster and charlatan pulled over on them and vow to never, ever, let it happen again.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/03/faucis-emails-should-put-an-end-to-the-cult-media-built-around-him/

Nailed it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Without even getting into the possibility that he was trying to cover up his connections to the lab or when he knew that the virus escaped from there, Fauci knew the truth about two things that he stayed silent on because the dipshat side he aligns with were saying the opposite...

• Liberal governors were banning people from going outside, closing parks and telling people they couldn't even go for walks. Fauci knew from studies he himself contributed to that being outside was one of the best things people could do. Locking yourself up indoors, and spreading it amongst family was one of the worst things people could do. But since libtard governors were saying "stay home", spineless Fauci looked the other way at what he knew was a deadly directive
  • Fauci also knew that hydroxychloroquine was a very strong candidate to fight the virus since he himself had previously cited it's effectiveness against SARS-CoV in studies dating back to 2005. So when the libtard media jumped all over the drug solely because Trump touted it, Fauci could have spoke up and stated what he knew. Instead he stayed silent and many people who could have benefited from it's use were denied the drug. Many blue states even went so far as to ban it's use.

Fock Fauci, seriously eff that guy. He deserves anything he has coming to him.

Some valid points I hadn't taken into consideration. I generally like Dr. Fauci, but I don't know first hand what it's like to live through this cr@p and I forgot about the way hydroxychlorwhatever was covered.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The bat lady had been making quality contributions to virology medical research, in world renown meidcal journals, with money provided to her in research grants from the US government (Fauci) as a subcontractor.  (Fauci's subcontractor was in charge of the US delegation on the WHO mission to cover up his, Fauci's and China's role in this). I don't think she's "the bad guy," she just doesn't know how to (unlikely), or more likely chose not to, follow lab safety protocols. Nobody wants to wear the hot and uncomfortable Armageddon Strain-looking level four biohazzard suits when doing the research if the boss doesn't prioritize it, and she had been doing her other research at level 2 and 3 safety protocols.

Also, she was the student of the guy Fauci used to fund/investigate her. This has all the appearences of a mentor/protege' relationship and the experiments had to be conducted in China because that's where the bats are. Fauci was no errand boy. He thought the research was necessary, he turned to his buddy to conduct it and the Chinese chick they found to run the lab was like "safety/shmaefty."

Doubtful that it was a student/protege relationship.  The Wuhan Institute of Virology got $600k from EcoHealth Alliance spread out over 5 years.  Obviously not a good look, but that’s peanuts in the grand scheme of things for the NIH. Even the king of capitalizing on covid skepticism in order to sell pamphlets agrees -

29 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I guess that’s been labeled “Opinion,” but man that reads like something from Breitbart or Infowars.  I didn’t realize the NY Post was that biased.

Oh, and it’s wrong.  The mask thing already been discussed as it was consistent with what he said publicly at the time.  Yes, he admitted part of the reason was due to the PPE shortage, but if anything the email to the former Secretary of Health about the flight proves that that’s what he actually believed at the time, but unfortunately he underestimated the extent of presymptomatic and maybe asymptomatic spread, since he always said masks were more for infected people...we just didn’t know who was infected.  So no, the virus didn’t get bigger.

Most of the rest is more whining about the emails that people sent to him and not the other way around.  Does he believe he’s the heir to the fortune of a Nigerian Prince too?

47 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I guess that’s been labeled “Opinion,” but man that reads like something from Breitbart or Infowars.  I didn’t realize the NY Post was that biased.

Oh, and it’s wrong.  The mask thing already been discussed as it was consistent with what he said publicly at the time.  Yes, he admitted part of the reason was due to the PPE shortage, but if anything the email to the former Secretary of Health about the flight proves that that’s what he actually believed at the time, but unfortunately he underestimated the extent of presymptomatic and maybe asymptomatic spread, since he always said masks were more for infected people...we just didn’t know who was infected.  So no, the virus didn’t get bigger.

Most of the rest is more whining about the emails that people sent to him and not the other way around.  Does he believe he’s the heir to the fortune of a Nigerian Prince too?

He was sending and receiving emails about concerns that the Covid-19 genesis was because of a lab leak while publicly dismissing the idea all while the media called anyone questioning it as conspiracy theorists.  Fact Checkers like Snopes were ruling any mention of it as “False!”.  

People want to know why.  So should you.  

This is not about politics, its about all the shiot we went through the past year and a half and health officials not being fully transparent.  It's about finding out how this thing started and preventing it from happening again.  Period. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Looks like we’ll both be dead soon.

You :banana: first! :banana: 

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

He was sending and receiving emails about concerns that the Covid-19 genesis was because of a lab leak while publicly dismissing the idea all while the media called anyone questioning it as conspiracy theorists.  Fact Checkers like Snopes were ruling any mention of it as “False!”.  

People want to know why.  So should you.  

This is not about politics, its about all the shiot we went through the past year and a half and health officials not being fully transparent.  It's about finding out how this thing started and preventing it from happening again.  Period. 

Again...you are criticizing him for emails he received???   I heard he also got emails about genital enlargement pills!

Fauci didn’t call them conspiracy theorists.  Collins did (although even his claim was that the conspiracy was people saying it was a bioweapon, not that it came from a lab).

Yes, the media (including fact check websites) f’d up on the lab leak theory, but that’s a different thread.

And again, “THE SCIENTIST WHO WARNED FAUCI ABOUT A POTENTIAL LAB LEAK!!!” ... to this day believes it wasn’t a lab leak.

Just now, MDC said:

You :banana: first! :banana: 

I’m not fully vaccinated yet and I already beat COVID, but probably.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Again...you are criticizing him for emails he received???   I heard he also got emails about genital enlargement pills!

Fauci didn’t call them conspiracy theorists.  Collins did (although even his claim was that the conspiracy was people saying it was a bioweapon, not that it came from a lab).

Yes, the media (including fact check websites) f’d up on the lab leak theory, but that’s a different thread.

And again, “THE SCIENTIST WHO WARNED FAUCI ABOUT A POTENTIAL LAB LEAK!!!” ... to this day believes it wasn’t a lab leak.

Tim, he replied to those emails.  To and From.  

JFC

I had COVID, didn't die, and didn't think it was worth shutting down the fuckin planet.

But to some people, it is.  I get that.

That being said, the federal government is incompetent (shocking) and Fauci is a fuckin fraud.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BLS said:

I had COVID, didn't die, and didn't think it was worth shutting down the fuckin planet.

That being said, the federal government is incompetent (shocking) and Fauci is a fuckin fraud.

Agreed.

17 minutes ago, BLS said:

600,000 died in the US.

3.7 million worldwide.

All crisis actors? :doh:

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

600,000 died in the US.

3.7 million worldwide.

All crisis actors? :doh:

Where do you get that from his post?

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Tim, he replied to those emails.  To and From.  

JFC

Yeah, after Anderson said that, Fauci wrote "Thanks, talk soon."  Fauci had initially e-mailed Anderson this link - https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/01/mining-coronavirus-genomes-clues-outbreak-s-origins - which "just came out" on January 30 2020.   It does include quotes from some of the people under fire now, but it doesn't really say anything definitively, and the mentions of "conspiracies" are more in relation to people claiming it was a bioweapon.    And again, this was before much of America had even heard of the coronavirus.

The e-mail to Collins was redacted but Collins was the one that titled it using the word "Conspiracy."

The only of Fauci's actual sent emails that I've seen used as a "smoking gun" is him saying to one of his employees "you will have tasks that need to be done today."   Which I guess sounds a little creepy, but it's incredibly vague, and all indications are that it's in relation to trying to confirm if the NIH did unintentionally fund gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.  I mean, isn't that we all want to find out?  Yet somehow he's evil for trying to find out.

34 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Where do you get that from his post?

I'm not sure which is worse:

"I got covid and it wasn't that bad, so it must not be a big deal in general"

or

"I don't personally know anyone that died from covid, so it must not be a big deal in general"

Magic got the HIV and it was nothing, therefore BLS has unprotected ghey butt sex on the regular :wub:

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, after Anderson said that, Fauci wrote "Thanks, talk soon."  Fauci had initially e-mailed Anderson this link - https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/01/mining-coronavirus-genomes-clues-outbreak-s-origins - which "just came out" on January 30 2020.   It does include quotes from some of the people under fire now, but it doesn't really say anything definitively, and the mentions of "conspiracies" are more in relation to people claiming it was a bioweapon.    And again, this was before much of America had even heard of the coronavirus.

The e-mail to Collins was redacted but Collins was the one that titled it using the word "Conspiracy."

The only of Fauci's actual sent emails that I've seen used as a "smoking gun" is him saying to one of his employees "you will have tasks that need to be done today."   Which I guess sounds a little creepy, but it's incredibly vague, and all indications are that it's in relation to trying to confirm if the NIH did unintentionally fund gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.  I mean, isn't that we all want to find out?  Yet somehow he's evil for trying to find out.

No.... its strange that he never spoke up, remained silent whilst anyone who questioned the lab leak was vilified and called conspiracy theorists in the public forum.  Fact Checkers were calling anyone asking the question as "Three Pinocchio's" partly because King Fauci dismissed it publicly.    

Other emails about masks also brought to light that his personal beliefs did not mirror his public stance.  Any person with an ounce of common sense and self worth  can read between the lines and understand there were other (personal / political) factors at play.  Fauci would email one thing but publicly say another....at the same point in time.  This has been confirmed....if you want to bury your head in the sand, so be it.  

It's tough when you see the behind curtain. Especially when you had so much invested... That's really all you need to know.

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

No.... its strange that he never spoke up, remained silent whilst anyone who questioned the lab leak was vilified and called conspiracy theorists in the public forum.  Fact Checkers were calling anyone asking the question as "Three Pinocchio's" partly because King Fauci dismissed it publicly.    

Other emails about masks also brought to light that his personal beliefs did not mirror his public stance.  Any person with an ounce of common sense and self worth  can read between the lines and understand there were other (personal / political) factors at play.  Fauci would email one thing but publicly say another....at the same point in time.  This has been confirmed....if you want to bury your head in the sand, so be it.  

Dude, the guy who wrote the e-mail "warning of the lab leak," after doing more research, to this day doesn't believe it was a lab leak.

I'm not sure why it's Fauci's responsibility to control what the media says?  I already said the media f'd up.  Fauci doesn't believe it was a lab leak, but to my knowledge he never ruled it out and never called it a conspiracy theory.

And for like the 5th time, his masks comments were consistent with what he said publicly at the time!  If anything, the e-mails prove he's not evil for lying to save PPE as it sounds like that's what he truly believed at the time (that the majority of people didn't need masks).   He also never said "they didn't work."  Here's his direct quote since you probably only saw what Tucker said: “Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection"

That's what most people have been saying for over a year!   What we didn't know at the time that he sent the e-mail was the extent of which people were infected and thus infecting other people unknowingly.

• Thanks 1