Djgb13

Fauci’s emails

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Dude, the guy who wrote the e-mail "warning of the lab leak," after doing more research, to this day doesn't believe it was a lab leak.

I'm not sure why it's Fauci's responsibility to control what the media says?  I already said the media f'd up.  Fauci doesn't believe it was a lab leak, but to my knowledge he never ruled it out and never called it a conspiracy theory.

And for like the 5th time, his masks comments were consistent with what he said publicly at the time!  If anything, the e-mails prove he's not evil for lying to save PPE as it sounds like that's what he truly believed at the time (that the majority of people didn't need masks).   He also never said "they didn't work."  Here's his direct quote since you probably only saw what Tucker said: “Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection"

That's what most people have been saying for over a year!   What we didn't know at the time that he sent the e-mail was the extent of which people were infected and thus infecting other people unknowingly.

Are you autistic?  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Are you autistic?  

Feel free to dispute anything I wrote

Okay...I've been gone all day. 

I see now 4 pages.

Are the liberals STILL scratching and clawing, desperately trying to defend Fauci somehow?

The guy said masks don't work...lol... and yet told the American people "wear masks!"

The guy should be hung.   You fleece 100% of the people living in the US...well ...wait...about 50% got fleeced. The rest of us called him out on day 1.  The sheep got fleeced. LOL.

And its STILL the sheep backing him.  Wow. A guy couldn't make this sh!t up.    

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

The guy said masks don't work...lol... and yet told the American people "wear masks!"

No he didn't.   Don't read the whole thread if you don't want, just read 3 posts up.

I'm kinda surprised people are even talking about the mask comment TBH.

The worst email by far that I've seen is the "you have tasks that need to be done today."  But even that doesn't really have anything that proves he needs to be "hung"

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Dude, the guy who wrote the e-mail "warning of the lab leak," after doing more research, to this day doesn't believe it was a lab leak.

You've said this a couple of times now. I have no reason to disbelieve you,  but in the past couple of weeks, I personally went from "I dunno" to pretty damn sure this is a lab leak. I find it hard to think that anyone would move in the other directition, especially after the bombshell investigative report came out. So you're saying this expert in the field has, I'd like to verify that.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You've said this a couple of times now. I have no reason to disbelieve you,  but in the past couple of weeks, I personally went from "I dunno" to pretty damn sure this is a lab leak. I find it hard to think that anyone would move in the other directition, especially after the bombshell investigative report came out. So you're saying this expert in the field has, I'd like to verify that.

If I had to bet, I'd say it was the lab leak too.

Interestingly enough, this guy in question is actually the guy who wrote one of the papers that was used by the media to "debunk" the lab leak theory initially.   But even that paper - https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9 - while it says " we do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible," also says "Although the evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 is not a purposefully manipulated virus, it is currently impossible to prove or disprove the other theories of its origin described here"

I guess some conspiracy theorists may say Fauci made him do it on the conference call they had, but there's zero evidence of that.

Here are a few samples of his twitter feed but feel free to peruse it:

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If I had to bet, I'd say it was the lab leak too.

Interestingly enough, this guy in question is actually the guy who wrote one of the papers that was used by the media to "debunk" the lab leak theory initially.   But even that paper - https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9 - while it says " we do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible," also says "Although the evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 is not a purposefully manipulated virus, it is currently impossible to prove or disprove the other theories of its origin described here"

I guess some conspiracy theorists may say Fauci made him do it on the conference call they had, but there's zero evidence of that.

Here are a few samples of his twitter feed but feel free to peruse it:

All this stuff is dated to March or early April but the big bombshell investigative journalism piece that changed my mind came out two-three weeks ago, call it mid-May. (edit, no, the first one is June)

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

All this stuff is dated to March or early April but the big bombshell investigative journalism piece that changed my mind came out two-three weeks ago, call it mid-May. (edit, no, the first one is June)

Yup and he did also retweet some of his earlier ones in May and June.  I will say that I do think one of his many earlier points was that there “were no illnesses at the lab,” not sure if he addressed that point specifically but I think one of the commenters just pointed out that the report said that the illnesses were “consistent with covid 19 or seasonal illness” and that I don’t believe there was any specific testing done.

Only 11% of Americans think Fauci's decisions are based solely in science.  And I think 0% of us here think it. The guy is clearly not trusted. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I can’t figure out if you guys are completely full of it or honestly too lazy and stupid to actually understand any of this.

Fauci said masks don’t work!! Um actually what he said is what all experts have been saying virtually from the start—they’re not that helpful at stopping you from contracting the virus BUT if you’re sick they’re very helpful in you not spreading it. They protect others from the mask wearer, not the mask wearer from others. I thought we focking hammered that sh1t out a year ago? 

Then some other guy writes TO Fauci, “On a phylogenetic tree the virus looks totally normal and the close clustering with bats suggest that bats serve as the reservoir,” Andersen wrote. “The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome (<0.1%) so one has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered.” I mean are you really so stupid? He’s saying it DOESN’T look engineered because you have to look really really closely to find anything that could even possibly look that way. Cmon guys! :doh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

if you’re sick they’re very helpful in you not spreading it. 

Link?

... “On a phylogenetic tree the virus looks totally normal and the close clustering with bats suggest that bats serve as the reservoir,” Andersen wrote. “The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome (<0.1%) so one has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered.” I mean are you really so stupid? He’s saying it DOESN’T look engineered because you have to look really really closely to find anything that could even possibly look that way. Cmon guys! :doh:

In my mind it could also mean that only a very small part was engineered (or re-engineered) ... Perhaps only a small modification was needed to make it do whatever it is anyone or everyone thinks it does.

Funny how Trump was so ahead of the game on this chinese virus.

Month's later all the shlt comes out. fauci is proven to be a fraud and should be tossed in prison. 

Now all you dumbass liberals, you should go out there and tell your lazy ass frireds to go get a job. There are plenty available. Stop living off of actual working taxpayer's dollars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Flipper said:

In my mind it could also mean that only a very small part was engineered (or re-engineered) ... Perhaps only a small modification was needed to make it do whatever it is anyone or everyone thinks it does.

So look at the focking context. The author of the email DOES NOT believe it was engineered. I mean maybe he’s wrong, who knows, but to say this guy was telling Fauci it was engineered and therefore Fauci KNEW it was engineered is simply a lie. And by the same people who brought you the pedophile pizza dungeon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Funny how Trump was so ahead of the game on this chinese virus.

Tom Cotton was.  Trump wasn’t.

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

So look at the focking context. The author of the email DOES NOT believe it was engineered. I mean maybe he’s wrong, who knows, but to say this guy was telling Fauci it was engineered and therefore Fauci KNEW it was engineered is simply a lie. And by the same people who brought you the pedophile pizza dungeon.

:lol: worms.  The author says it looks like it could be engineered.  Any other conclusion by you of the "context" is fantasy.

And just so we are ALL in the same page. We all agree it's a mutated bat virus. Do you think anyone is claiming they engineered the entire thing from scratch? Sounds like you are. :dunno:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: worms.  The author says it looks like it could be engineered.  Any other conclusion by you of the "context" is fantasy.

And just so we are ALL in the same page. We all agree it's a mutated bat virus. Do you think anyone is claiming they engineered the entire thing from scratch? Sounds like you are. :dunno:

Yeah that email definitely says it “looks engineered.”   Well technically, it (holding mine) “possibly looks engineered.”  Not exactly a smoking gun, especially since that specific guy doesn’t think it actually is engineered to this day.

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah that email definitely says it “looks engineered.”   Well technically, it (holding mine) “possibly looks engineered.”  Not exactly a smoking gun, especially since that specific guy doesn’t think it actually is engineered to this day.

You seem upset. 

But, like I said earlier it’s still possible that it leaked from the lab even if it wasn’t engineered (although I don’t think Andersen really gets into that).

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

:lol: That scientist told the truth about what he thought and now he is backtrack tweeting 50x a day to save his career. And nothing has changed. He'll never work again in the field anyway. All for being a true scientist. Poor guy. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: That scientist told the truth about what he thought and now he is backtrack tweeting 50x a day to save his career. And nothing has changed. He'll never work again in the field anyway. All for being a true scientist. Poor guy. 

Huh?  He’s not denying he thought it in the first place.  He’s just saying after doing more research on it his opinion changed.  But apparently that’s not allowed anymore.

• Like 1

Tim is acting like he just found out that Daddy is moving out.  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Lol whatever fits the conspiracy I suppose. Guy is trying to set you straight on (deliberate) misuse of his own email, but you won’t even listen :doh:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol whatever fits the conspiracy I suppose. Guy is trying to set you straight on (deliberate) misuse of his own email, but you won’t even listen :doh:

:lol:.  worms obeying the masters and their retroactive reality.  Sadly worms his timeline doesn't match the your lefty leadership and their leftwing lapdog media. One has to be lying. You pick.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Annnd...the dumb mother fuucker told Kristie Noem/SD that they'd need 10,000 hospital beds.

They needed 600. :lol:

That guy one guy is stupid focking expert.

Lemme guess.... "conspiracy"  ? :lol:

10,000 vs 600.   Man oh man.  ... It would take one dumb son of to be that far off.  Fauci should be hung.  He's lied to Americans over and over and over.  Now covering up tracks and playing dumb. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kristi-noem-slams-dr-fauci-in-speech-to-north-carolinas-gop-fauci-is-wrong-a-lot

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Annnd...the dumb mother fuucker told Kristie Noem/SD that they'd need 10,000 hospital beds.

10,000 vs 600.   Man oh man.  ... It would take one dumb son of to be that far off.  Fauci should be hung.  He's lied to Americans over and over and over.  Now covering up tracks and playing dumb. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kristi-noem-slams-dr-fauci-in-speech-to-north-carolinas-gop-fauci-is-wrong-a-lot

He should be hung? You’re a focking lunatic :wacko:

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 6:50 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

based and unbiased facts

Hahaha I don’t think you could find a more biased YouTube channel than that. I just looked through the list of videos and it’s a right-wing red meat bonanza. Looks like about 100 videos all convinced that Chauvin was going to be acquitted. Yep, really good source of info there. Oh, one of videos says the vaccine passport is the mark of the beast! Yep, awesomely unbiased “facts” over there. Pure comedy gold!

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Hahaha I don’t think you could find a more biased YouTube channel than that. I just looked through the list of videos and it’s a right-wing red meat bonanza. Looks like about 100 videos all convinced that Chauvin was going to be acquitted. Yep, really good source of info there. Oh, one of videos says the vaccine passport is the mark of the beast! Yep, awesomely unbiased “facts” over there. Pure comedy gold!

Mostly peaceful

Trump was right about Sweden too.  

This thread perfectly demonstrates the threat of right wing terrorism.

Public health official makes recommendations the right wing disagrees with—its not enough to question him you must completely demonize the man and state that he should be killed :o :wacko:

3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Um, first of all the post you quoted wasn't talking about Fauci.

Second of all when did Fauci supposedly say that?   Maybe that was part of his "worst case scenario if literally no one changed their behavior" thing but keep in mind South Dakota is top 8 in the US in deaths/million population and top 3 in cases/million population, so it's not like Noem did a fabulous job with covid or anything.

This thread perfectly demonstrates the threat of right wing terrorism.

Public health official makes recommendations the right wing disagrees with—its not enough to question him you must completely demonize the man and state that he should be killed :o :wacko:

Now do the treat of left wing terrorism. Or should I say, the on going left wing terrorism. 

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now do the treat of left wing terrorism. Or should I say, the on going left wing terrorism. 

I must’ve missed where they stormed the capitol and wanted to kill the VP and members of Congress

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I must’ve missed where they stormed the capitol and wanted to kill the VP and members of Congress

That’s the one where the only one killed was the right winger? That one? And hundreds at people have been rounded up, amd are in jail awaiting trial, denied bail, some in solitary confinement? Does that concern you as an attorney/libtard? 

26 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Did all of this happen at the capital last year? Crazy.