Djgb13

Fauci’s emails

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

Hahaha I don’t think you could find a more biased YouTube channel than that. I just looked through the list of videos and it’s a right-wing red meat bonanza. Looks like about 100 videos all convinced that Chauvin was going to be acquitted. Yep, really good source of info there. Oh, one of videos says the vaccine passport is the mark of the beast! Yep, awesomely unbiased “facts” over there. Pure comedy gold!

Tim is a left wing podcast guy who looks purely at facts not your focking feelings, I dont give a flying fock about Chauvin but if you think he got a fair trial you are a focking moron, which we already know, as far as mark of the beast, I am sure you didnt even watch, Tim is an athiest as well, who reads stories and breaks them down from both sides, hes the most neutral podcaster there is.  but if he doesn't work maybe you should watch Jimmy Dore and learn how people should act

dude worked for buzzfeed and disney for years

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I must’ve missed where they stormed the capitol and wanted to kill the VP and members of Congress

thats where you are going?

they wanted to kill people? with what? not a single weapon was brought to the capitol

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

thats where you are going?

they wanted to kill people? with what? not a single weapon was brought to the capitol

Yea that was definitely a retarded statement but it’s what I’ve come to expect now from him 

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Yea that was definitely a retarded statement but it’s what I’ve come to expect now from him 

He's a focking idiot, I can't believe anybody still attempts to have a back and forth with him.

10 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

tweeting 50x a day

Not anymore.  Deleted his account apparently 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Facebook was definitely censoring stuff, but this email is not even close to proof that Fauci had anything to do with it...and again we’re criticizing him for emails that people SENT him??  Yes he did reply/forward this one I think saying something like “this could be helpful” but this was on 3/15/20, before covid had really been politicized and when the goal was getting OUT their information, not preventing anyone else’s from getting out.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Facebook was definitely censoring stuff, but this email is not even close to proof that Fauci had anything to do with it...and again we’re criticizing him for emails that people SENT him??  Yes he did reply/forward this one I think saying something like “this could be helpful” but this was on 3/15/20, before covid had really been politicized and when the goal was getting OUT their information, not preventing anyone else’s from getting out.

Fauci was asked about Lab Leaks and scoffed it off.  The media was publicly denouncing it as conspiracy theory and he remained silent.  

Why is what I want to know.  

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Fauci was asked about Lab Leaks and scoffed it off.  The media was publicly denouncing it as conspiracy theory and he remained silent.  

Why is what I want to know.  

Fauci didn’t even reply to that email, but it’s somehow proof that Facebook and the NIAID conspired to lie about things? Man, you definitely don’t need too many brain cells to get a Twitter account.

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Fauci didn’t even reply to that email, but it’s somehow proof that Facebook and the NIAID conspired to lie about things? Man, you definitely don’t need too many brain cells to get a Twitter account.

1. Are you sure to the bolded?  

2.  Nobody said it's proof about full blown "conspiracy" but one can think for themselves can't they?

3.  Answer this one question.  Many people were asking why the U.S. Gov't and U.S. Media were not beating down the bushes asking if this was a man made lab leak from Wuhan, China.  It was the common sense question to ask but people were deemed conspiracsts and racist for even broaching the subject.  My direct question to @dogcows and @TimHauck is.... why?  

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

2.  Nobody said it's proof about full blown "conspiracy" but one can think for themselves can't they?

3.  Answer this one question.  Many people were asking why the U.S. Gov't and U.S. Media were not beating down the bushes asking if this was a man made lab leak from Wuhan, China.  It was the common sense question to ask but people were deemed conspiracsts and racist for even broaching the subject.  My direct question to @dogcows and @TimHauck is.... why?  

1. I haven’t seen a reply, and emails were FOIA’d so it would be in there. So it either never got sent or it didn’t match the tweeter’s narrative. Either way, the email from Zuckerberg proves absolutely nothing other than Zuckerberg thinks he’s a big shot that Fauci needs to reply to. F*** Zuck.

2. That’s how conspiracy theories work. You get some tiny nugget, then make a bunch of assumptions… then come to the conclusion. For example, that Donald Trump’s hair is a sentient tribble bent on world conquest that needs junk food and Diet Coke to survive. All the signs have been in plain sight the whole time.

3. Investigating China would not be done by NIAID. It would be an effort led by the Trump administration in concert with the WHO and other international partners. China has no obligation to release information to America, but they do to the WHO… but didn’t we pull out of the WHO? Fauci’s job was not to investigate the origin, but to work on preventing the spread. I do NOT know why Trump’s administration had an entire year to investigate and didn’t get anything done. It looks like Biden’s administration WILL investigate though.This is the time to investigate. When it was spreading, stopping it was the top priority… and the science showed (and still shows) that the virus is most likely naturally occurring, not man-made. Was it being studied in a lab in China and got out? I think the international community needs to pressure China into allowing an investigation. But if they don’t, what can we do? Declare war to require one? Send spies? I’m not sure what our options were or are in regards to that.

I have yet to see or read these emails, what is the big deal, a synopsis please....

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have yet to see or read these emails, what is the big deal, a synopsis please....

Basically Fauci had a bunch of emails that refutes almost everything he's been telling the American people, including congress. Dude's simply a narcissist control freak and loves the limelight. Guilty of funding gain of function research in wuhan. Masks do nothing, etc.

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Basically Fauci had a bunch of emails that refutes almost everything he's been telling the American people, including congress. Dude's simply a narcissist control freak and loves the limelight. Guilty of funding gain of function research in wuhan. Masks do nothing, etc.

Fauci is the top of the grant food chain.  A very powerful man.  He can make or break the career of anyone in the field.  He's been a politician for quite some time with little to no idea of what he has been funding.  

34 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Fauci is the top of the grant food chain.  A very powerful man.  He can make or break the career of anyone in the field.  He's been a politician for quite some time with little to no idea of what he has been funding.  

Fauci? nah, he is on the stage by happenstance.  Over at NIH it is Collins and Black that are the self-proclaimed "gods", and trust me that is how they act....  I am certain it bothers them to no end that Fauci is getting attention.  And this little email thing probably has them delighted.

NIH is a toxic place, worse than you might beleive.

Does not surprise me a bit that he is manipulating this, he and the other IC directors are repugnant people, might be great scientists and doctors, but as "people" they are human trash.

Most of NIH follows their lead as well, that place is a viper pit.

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It is certainly proof that Zuckerberg saw the opportunity to move America away from "in person" to "on-line", where he could profit greatly, and to use Fauci as a tool to achieve this.

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Yes, the media did but pretty sure Fauci never called anyone conspiracy theorists and if he did it was about people claiming it was a bioweapon, and I’m sure he never called anyone a racist.  He has never “ruled out” the lab leak theory, just that he says he thought the virus was consistent with natural evolution.

Like I said earlier, IMO the worst thing that came out of the email dump was his concern over the US’s funding of EcoHealth/Wuhan Institute of Virology, which was restarted under Trump.   My interpretation of that exchange was Fauci wanted to know the details of that funding, but even since the connection came to light Fauci still denies they funded gain of function research, and the Wuhan Institute of Virology really got minimal funding in the grand scheme of things (as even Alex Berenson has stated).  I’m sure there was someone in the government that was trying to hide that connection, but I don’t think it was Fauci.  And again, if any Presidential administration were to look bad due to the connection, it would likely be Trump’s.

And yeah I think he did reply to the email from the guy saying it “possibly looks engineered.”  He said “talk soon.”

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

It is certainly proof that Zuckerberg saw the opportunity to move America away from "in person" to "on-line", where he could profit greatly, and to use Fauci as a tool to achieve this.

Agree completely.

On 6/3/2021 at 3:22 PM, dogcows said:

Are you the guy who showed up at Comet Ping Pong with a gun? I guess you’re out of jail now. Did you learn your lesson?

No.  I now wear a hockey mask and carry a machete and I'm looking for you.