bostonlager

Apple Pie - CANCELED

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9666503/Now-apple-pie-racist-Tweeters-hit-Guardian-article-condemned-American-treat.html

food writer Raj Patel claimed the all-American dessert was born of colonialism and slavery, after highlighting how apples had first arrived in the west from central Asia 4,000 years ago.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Why are all these dotheads yapping so much about racism? They just got, no I should say fled, here. No immigrant group, including every white immigrant group, has had it better than the Indian- Asian- Middle East immigrant to America. None. Go back to India or Pakistan  to see some racism if you want it so bad. And you can watch your cousins wipe their ass with their hands and drink out of the same river they piss and crap in.  Apple pie. STFU 

Thanks for letting us know what a British Tabloid thinks of the British Guardian and their article. 

Ironically though, the desert originated in England.

An apple pie is a pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apple, originated in England. It is often served with whipped cream, ice cream ("apple pie à la mode"), or cheddar cheese.[3] It is generally double-crusted, with pastry both above and below the filling; the upper crust may be solid or latticed (woven of crosswise strips). The bottom crust may be baked separately ("blind") to prevent it from getting soggy. Deep-dish apple pie often has a top crust only and tarte Tatin is baked with the crust on top, but served with it on the bottom.

:lol:  Naturalized in a slave country.  Kicked out of Africa.  But we are the problem. 

• Thanks 1

As I said, once you hand out degrees in racism, people have to justify those degrees by either always finding new angles to see racism everywhere, or employing people or supporting people who do.  If you don't, your degree is worthless and you look like an idiot, and you can't have that.

Are we still allowed to fock warm apple pie?  Wouldn't this be considered a celebration of the rich, vibrant, and diverse history of the apple? 

It's so difficult to keep this stuff straight.  :dunno:

I’ve never really been a fan anyways. Actually pies in general are pretty much always underwhelming. Except a creampie :wub:

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’ve never really been a fan anyways. Actually pies in general are pretty much always underwhelming. Except a creampie :wub:

Don’t you have trouble getting it out of your beard?

44 minutes ago, DonS said:

Are we still allowed to fock warm apple pie?  Wouldn't this be considered a celebration of the rich, vibrant, and diverse history of the apple? 

Would that be PANsexual? Get it?!  :woot:

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Would that be PANsexual? Get it?!  :woot:

I think that's if you fock a Chicago pizza. 

46 minutes ago, MDC said:

Don’t you have trouble getting it out of your beard?

No I don’t give to her silly, she’s just for cover :doh:

Pie Rules......Cake is for "the gheys"

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Pie privilege 

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I’ve never really been a fan anyways.

Agreed. "mmmm soggy cooked apples..."

Fruit should never be soggy or cooked. One exception - blueberries.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

We all know you love eating someone else’s cream pie. Just look at what happened to your wife :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

We all know you love eating someone else’s cream pie. Just look at what happened to your wife :lol: 

Aww Digby’s all mad at me and following me everywhere. Poor wittle guy got his feewings hurt 😢

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/9/2021 at 6:15 AM, bostonlager said:

Apple Pie - CANCELED

more for me :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Aww Digby’s all mad at me and following me everywhere. Poor wittle guy got his feewings hurt 😢

Nope. You came after me so I’m coming after you 3x as hard. Which you should be used to guys coming for you since that’s all they do with your wife :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Nope. You came after me so I’m coming after you 3x as hard. Which you should be used to guys coming for you since that’s all they do with your wife :lol: 

Tilt :doublethumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Which you should be used to guys coming for you since that’s all they do with your wife :lol: 

:huh:

Your attacks need work.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Tilt :doublethumbsup:

Gets absolutely destroyed. Thinks he won :doh: what a cuck lmfao 

4 hours ago, Big Guy said:

more for me :thumbsup:

I like mine a la mode!  😎

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Gets absolutely destroyed. Thinks he won :doh: what a cuck lmfao 

Lol “destroyed.” You think I give a damn what my miserable koont of an ex wife may be doing, even if you were right? Meanwhile YOU have been “going to school” for your associates degree ever since you started posting on this bored. Focking loser :lol:

But I am sorry for posting that in the thread that got you going. It’s like kicking a half-retarded puppy :( 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol “destroyed.” You think I give a damn what my miserable koont of an ex wife may be doing, even if you were right? Meanwhile YOU have been “going to school” for your associates degree ever since you started posting on this bored. Focking loser :lol:

But I am sorry for posting that in the thread that got you going. It’s like kicking a half-retarded puppy :( 

Sorry bro but I’m done with you. Don’t have time to even read this waste of a message. Have 2 exams tom that have an ass ton of sh1t and conversing with a retard is very low on my list of priorities. 

peace n***a ✌

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry bro but I’m done with you. Don’t have time to even read this waste of a message. Have 2 exams tom that have an ass ton of sh1t and conversing with a retard is very low on my list of priorities. 

peace n***a ✌

Sure you do. Good luck passing 101 on the eighteenth try :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sure you do. Good luck passing 101 on the eighteenth try :thumbsup:

You DO realize this is PA school and not ur paralegal associates like you got right? :doh: 

What a dumb ass 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You DO realize this is PA school and not ur paralegal associates like you got right? :doh: 

What a dumb ass 

I realize you claimed to be an actual physicians assistant like eight years ago, then it turned out you were just sorta vaguely going to school to be one for like half a decade, only truth is you’re too stupid to even be the halfwit that tries to take your blood but needs ten jabs to get it right. You’re plucky and that’s why I used to like you, but that only gets one so far :( 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I realize you claimed to be an actual physicians assistant like eight years ago, then it turned out you were just sorta vaguely going to school to be one for like half a decade, only truth is you’re too stupid to even be the halfwit that tries to take your blood but needs ten jabs to get it right. You’re plucky and that’s why I used to like you, but that only gets one so far :( 

You DO realize I was in the military so I couldn’t take as many classes right? Jesus Christ bro you are one of the biggest douches here.

Answer me this: what are you doing with ur life? Cause it sounds like absolute Sh1t. Wife left u for other men, u spend most of ur time here arguing with people so u must not have friends, and ur hating ur own race. I guarantee u don’t make d1ck at ur job and can’t satisfy women which is why you got left. You also try to start Sh1t with people randomly that aren’t even talking to you. Yea that’s the sign of a loser. 

Meanwhile, I’m over here in not only a hard to get in program but also one of the top 20% schools in the entire country as well as best in the state. Not only do I own a house but I also have an apartment in the city I’m in school at while still not taking out loans to pay for stuff. Still have my wife, she’s still crazy about me, and I still have yours as a side piece 

Which one of us is actually winning? (Hint: it’s not you) Now, be on ur little way cause I’m done walking my dog and won’t be responding to you anymore

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

You DO realize I was in the military so I couldn’t take as many classes right? Jesus Christ bro you are one of the biggest douches here.

Answer me this: what are you doing with ur life? Cause it sounds like absolute Sh1t. Wife left u for other men, u spend most of ur time here arguing with people so u must not have friends, and ur hating ur own race. I guarantee u don’t make d1ck at ur job and can’t satisfy women which is why you got left. You also try to start Sh1t with people randomly that aren’t even talking to you. Yea that’s the sign of a loser. 

Meanwhile, I’m over here in not only a hard to get in program but also one of the top 20% schools in the entire country as well as best in the state. Not only do I own a house but I also have an apartment in the city I’m in school at while still not taking out loans to pay for stuff. Still have my wife, she’s still crazy about me, and I still have yours as a side piece 

Which one of us is actually winning? (Hint: it’s not you) Now, be on ur little way cause I’m done walking my dog and won’t be responding to you anymore

Sounds fishy.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds fishy.

Got proof. Few posters are friends with me in IG and FB. They can verify it. But honestly idgaf what most posters here think because it has no effect on my life :dunno: 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Wasn't he a doctor before that? Some sort of jumping out of helicopters military doctor as I recall. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Got proof. Few posters are friends with me in IG and FB. They can verify it. But honestly idgaf what most posters here think because it has no effect on my life :dunno: 

Clearly you do, as you whine about what other posters say a lot. Just saying.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Clearly you do, as you whine about what other posters say a lot. Just saying.

Who’s whining? Lmfao it certainly ain’t me. I’m just throwing out facts. Whining is worms is doing :lol: You clearly haven’t been paying attention as I only respond with the same energy I’m given. Be a d1ck to me I’ll be one right back. You’re nice? I’m nice. See how that works? I feel like too many people here are retarded and don’t understand this simple ass concept 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Who’s whining? Lmfao it certainly ain’t me. I’m just throwing out facts. Whining is worms is doing :lol: You clearly haven’t been paying attention as I only respond with the same energy I’m given. Be a d1ck to me I’ll be one right back. You’re nice? I’m nice. See how that works? I feel like too many people here are retarded and don’t understand this simple ass concept 

I just like to stir sh!t. It's a character flaw.