Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

First Lady tells Biden to 'pay attention' during her speech in UK

:lol: Retarded and creepy.

The president turned to the front of the stage and saluted, drawing laughter from the first lady and the crowd

First Lady Jill Biden prodded President Biden to focus on her speech during a lighthearted moment at an event marking the start of the first overseas trip of his presidency on Wednesday.

The first lady told military service members stationed at Royal Air Force Mildenhall in the United Kingdom to be seated during her brief remarks at the event. The president turned to acknowledge soldiers located behind the stage, prompting the first lady to redirect his attention to the podium.

"Joe, pay attention," the first lady said.

The president turned to the front of the stage and saluted, drawing laughter from the first lady and the crowd.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/first-lady-biden-pay-attention-speech-uk-trip

This is Dr. Jill sitting in the President's chair on Air Force One.  Anyone who thinks Joe is running this country is wrong.

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is Dr. Jill sitting in the President's chair on Air Force One.  Anyone who thinks Joe is running this country is wrong.

creepy joe was napping. :lol:

As opposed to the repeated videos of Trump's wife slapping his hand away? I mean good god. Suck it up you mercenary b****. You two white trash idiots are representing the country.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

As opposed to the repeated videos of Trump's wife slapping his hand away? I mean good god. Suck it up you mercenary b****. You two white trash idiots are representing the country.

TRUMP!!!! 

• Thanks 1

😴💤💤💤💤

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

😴💤💤💤💤

Wake up creepy joe. It's time to pay attention. We talked about this many times now.

Secret service needs to whisper in his earpiece "Mr President, cute 6 year old at 12 o'clock!" 

• Haha 1

Don’t you guys think it’s a little far to say people you disagree with are pedophiles? Hillary was a pedophile with the pizza chimo dungeon, Biden’s a pedophile, liberals generally support pedophiles, etc.

I mean, honestly, it’s a bit too far, no?

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Don’t you guys think it’s a little far to say people you disagree with are pedophiles? Hillary was a pedophile with the pizza chimo dungeon, Biden’s a pedophile, liberals generally support pedophiles, etc.

Guatemala’s prez blames Biden for border crisis

Giammattei said in a CBS News interview that aired Sunday that the Biden administration is to blame for sparking the migration crisis.

The Guatemalan president said he and Harris “are not on the same side of the coin” on migration.

“We asked the United States government to send more of a clear message to prevent more people from leaving,” Giammattei said.

When Biden took office, “The message changed too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,’” he said. “The very next day, the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/06/07/guatemala-protesters-tell-kamala-harris-trump-won/amp/

•  

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Biden isnt representing anything...Stand up and look...jesus christ...you cant tell me you prefer collapse of the country to some mean tweets?

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Hopefully I won't get banned again pointing out your consistently defending this disgusting immoral and evil behavior.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Hopefully I won't get banned again pointing out your consistently defending this disgusting immoral and evil behavior.

Wouldn’t be by me. I’ve been banned several times recently when recent to you overt white supremacy :dunno:

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

No one said Hillary was a pedophile. She’s a vampire that feeds off of young children after the Podestas and friends are through molesting them. 

19 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You mean the one video that you watched repeatedly? 

It's ok, wiff, the bad orange man isn't POTUS anymore. 

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Biden is creepy around young girls. It's kinda undeniable at this point. So calling him a pedo is closer to the truth than those on the left calling all white people racist or all conservatives Nazi's.  :dunno:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I dont throw around the pedophile card much at all.  But what he does with children sure is creepy in the least.  You have to agree that much.  Multiple time occurrences.  

If it was a geeks daughter any of us would have a problem.  

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I dont throw around the pedophile card much at all.  But what he does with children sure is creepy in the least.  You have to agree that much.  Multiple time occurrences.  

If it was a geeks daughter any of us would have a problem.  

What would you do if any of these were your daughter?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

What would you do if any of these were your daughter?

I cant tell if hes just a weird loony old man.  Or a pedophile.  

Either way hes been repeatedly creepy for years and lefties and righty geeks would both not be ok of it was their daughter.

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

And everyone the left disagrees with is Hitler. Just the world we live in.

And you gotta admit, some of the stuff Biden does and says is pretty creepy.

Great schtick there.  Like George Burns and Gracie Allen.  Comedy is a clever way to hide his obvious dementia.  You will not see him on another stage without her there. 

The QAnon pedophile stuff seems way crazy. Fair enough. 

I think engaging with worms on this topic is difficult for me as I really don't want to beat him over the head with the Cuties movie stuff anymore. But that had been my most disappointing worms moment. When the board conservatives hate on something, maybe the inclination he has is to disagree. But I really thought in that instance, if no other, he might have been able to take a step back and say "'You know what they have a legitimate point here,"  and he didn't do that. 

Worms just, legitimatly, doesn't see pedophilia anywhere. It's like that doesn't bother him. Pedophile groups are trying to normalize this behavior via Drag Queen Story hour and now we have Nicolodian making LGBTQ propaganda for very young kids and ... well, infairness, he hasn't commented on that...  worms just has a blind eye to this stuff.

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Great schtick there.  Like George Burns and Gracie Allen.  Comedy is a clever way to hide his obvious dementia.  You will not see him on another stage without her there. 

I hugely disagree. Gracie died before I was born, I don't even know what she looks like. Meanwhile, George went on to perform solo for many decades after, dude lived to be 100+ and was pretty damn funny the whole time, even with her long, long, long gone.

On 6/9/2021 at 9:52 PM, Utilit99 said:

:lol: Retarded and creepy.

The president turned to the front of the stage and saluted, drawing laughter from the first lady and the crowd

First Lady Jill Biden prodded President Biden to focus on her speech during a lighthearted moment at an event marking the start of the first overseas trip of his presidency on Wednesday.

The first lady told military service members stationed at Royal Air Force Mildenhall in the United Kingdom to be seated during her brief remarks at the event. The president turned to acknowledge soldiers located behind the stage, prompting the first lady to redirect his attention to the podium.

"Joe, pay attention," the first lady said.

The president turned to the front of the stage and saluted, drawing laughter from the first lady and the crowd.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/first-lady-biden-pay-attention-speech-uk-trip

Wow--a cute light-hearted moment between a couple clearly still in love.  BDS.  #sad

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I hugely disagree. Gracie died before I was born, I don't even know what she looks like. Meanwhile, George went on to perform solo for many decades after, dude lived to be 100+ and was pretty damn funny the whole time, even with her long, long, long gone.

Well in fairness George Burns was GOD, so he had that going for him.  Biden not so much. 

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

Well in fairness George Burns was GOD, so he had that going for him.  Biden not so much. 

That proves my point. Being God is yet another gig he got after Gracie died.

45 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Wow--a cute light-hearted moment between a couple clearly still in love.  BDS.  #sad

Clown president. :lol:

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

The QAnon pedophile stuff seems way crazy. Fair enough. 

I think engaging with worms on this topic is difficult for me as I really don't want to beat him over the head with the Cuties movie stuff anymore. But that had been my most disappointing worms moment. When the board conservatives hate on something, maybe the inclination he has is to disagree. But I really thought in that instance, if no other, he might have been able to take a step back and say "'You know what they have a legitimate point here,"  and he didn't do that. 

Worms just, legitimatly, doesn't see pedophilia anywhere. It's like that doesn't bother him. Pedophile groups are trying to normalize this behavior via Drag Queen Story hour and now we have Nicolodian making LGBTQ propaganda for very young kids and ... well, infairness, he hasn't commented on that...  worms just has a blind eye to this stuff.

Beat me over the head with what? I said the movie was ill advised, I just wouldn’t agree it was evidence of a globalist satanic pedophile cult with Hillary and the pizza dungeon in the middle :doh: 

You used to be pretty reasonable but you’ve really become a focking idiot since, oh, right about the time the US elected a black man as president.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Beat me over the head with what? I said the movie was ill advised, I just wouldn’t agree it was evidence of a globalist satanic pedophile cult with Hillary and the pizza dungeon in the middle :doh: 

You used to be pretty reasonable but you’ve really become a focking idiot since, oh, right about the time the US elected a black man as president.

Is it possible to dislike, even hate Obama without being a racist, in your mind? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is it possible to dislike, even hate Obama without being a racist, in your mind? 

Yes, it’s possible 

He should have said “shut the fock up woman, nobody elected you to sh!t.”

Can you imagine? You are president of the United focking states, and your wife still nags your ass in public. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama seems like a likeable enough guy. I'm sure he'd be perfectly cool to have a beer and shoot the sh!t with.

I don't agree with some of his policies, but that's true of anybody.

I largely chalk him up as a non entity as a president. I mean really... what did he do besides be black and speak well?

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Obama seems like a likeable enough guy. I'm sure he'd be perfectly cool to have a beer and shoot the sh!t with.

I largely chalk him up as a non entity as a president. I mean really... what did he do besides be black and speak well?

He whined a lot, that’s for sure. 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes, it’s possible 

Know anyone who fits the bill? Because Voltaire certainly doesn’t come off as racist, yet you label him as such.  Why? 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Exactly, and yet the right has been completely unhinged ever since he was elected. It isn’t anything he did, because that hardly amounted to squat. It was who he was.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Exactly, and yet the right has been completely unhinged ever since he was elected. It isn’t anything he did, because that hardly amounted to squat. It was who he was.

Who he was is a divisive fraud. So yeah, I hate him for who he was. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think Obummer seems like he’s be a colossal ass hole in private. I agree though that his presidency was almost entirely mediocre and without much consequence. His legacy will be the ACA and carpet bombing the shiit out of foreign nations.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think Obummer seems like he’s be a colossal ass hole in private. I agree though that his presidency was almost entirely mediocre and without much consequence. His legacy will be the ACA and carpet bombing the shiit out of foreign nations.

That's the thing. It's impossible to know who these guys really are. They have a polished public persona, and Obama was more polished than most.

Honestly, I gotta figure most people who get to that level in politics are probably complete narcissistic d bags bordering on sociopathic, but what do I know?

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

He definitely has a very high opinion of himself, and being the leader of the free world for eight years surely didn’t help

He wrote two auto biographies before he was 50. And then another one. Nobody actually read them, but they sure did sell. Lol.