Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

First Lady tells Biden to 'pay attention' during her speech in UK

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow, so you are just an outright liar.

I mean the focking title of that thread was “left pushes to normalize pedophilia.” But I’m wrong with equating that to the QAnon conspiracy of liberal politician pedophilia ring? :rolleyes: Come off it.

And nowhere did I say or indicate that I didn’t care if pedophiles like it. That is a total LIE and outright character assassination, and you should be ashamed of yourself for saying that. One of the FIRST posts I made in there is that I did NOT “dig it” like your fellow liar drobeski suggested, and that it “seemed to be poor judgment by Netflix for sure.” Later I also said it was “legitimately concerning.” The ONLY thing I said, which I’ve again said here, is that it may have been ill advised and concerning but I did NOT think it was evidence of a leftist push to “normalize pedophilia” which again was the focking thread title.

kutulu was absolutely right, you are a liar and a man of low character. So it shall forever be, as far as I am concerned :thumbsdown:

OK fair enough. I mean the focking evidence is there for anyone to look at and conclude what they want.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’ve never known kutulu to be a liar. You, on the other hand, have proven yourself to be an absolute piece of sh1t. Like seriously, I’m shocked. I thought you were a decent guy underneath it all and I had it completely wrong—you’re a focking piece of garbage that sometimes tries to act like a decent guy.

No. I just caught you lying like I did him. Or maybe it's like you say, maybe I misquote you. Therefore, I encourage everyone to go read the thread.

I mean, I don't have evidence on him, as you recall. That's the difference. My word vs. his.When Mike said that he couldn't tell if a post had been edited or not, I was done. I had no case. But I was  focking pissed about it and I still am all these years laterr, ready to catch the next Megatooth sh*tbag.

But you.... your words are recorded. Maybe we all misrememberd, You challenged me to look them up and I did and posted the link. And .... nobody beleive .... please... don't take my word for it. I encourage everyone to read the link themsevles and judge for themselves what worms said about Cuties.

I don’t like seeing IGW and Voltaire fight. :( 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t like seeing IGW and Voltaire fight. :( 

Me neither.

To clarify, what I'd said today is that he had defended the movie Cuties. That may not be entirely accurate.  Looking back, the only postive thing he said about it was to assure everyone that it's a legitiate film. Later, he would, indeed, say he was conflicted and provide mild criticism. What he did instead, why I misremembered it, was that he repetedly attacked the people who criticized the movie, and that's why I conflated it to mean he was defending it. To me attacking the critics and defending the movie is 99% the same thing.  

He sure wasn't bothered by the contents at all until he got push back and then offered a short, "maybe they havea point but they're still idiots" comment.

He's also the only Geek Club member who obsesses about pizza conspracies. Not that he beleives them himself, but he beleives other people believe them.

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

OK fair enough. I mean the focking evidence is there for anyone to look at and conclude what they want.

Yeah I hope they do. Read the source, don’t take your bullsh1t spin trying to paint me as okay with pedophilia. Seriously: fock you.

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Me neither.

To clarify, what I'd said today is that he had defended the movie Cuties. That may not be entirely accurate.  Looking back, the only postive thing he said about it was to assure everyone that it's a legitiate film. Later, he would, indeed, say he was conflicted and provide mild criticism. What he did instead, why I misremembered it, was that he repetedly attacked the people who criticized the movie, and that's why I conflated it to mean he was defending it. To me attacking the critics and defending the movie is 99% the same thing.  

He sure wasn't bothered by the contents at all until he got push back and then offered a short, maybe they havea point but they're still idiots comment.

He's also the only Geek Club member who obsesses about pizza conspracies. Not that he beleives them himself, but he beleives other people believe them.

Your last two paragraphs are outright lies. The first is wrong but could be construed as a difference of opinion. You should’ve stayed in that realm

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Me neither.

He sure wasn't bothered by the contents at all until he got push back and then offered a short, maybe they havea point but they're still idiots comment.

I’ve got no horse in this race. I just think you’re both good guys so it’s dismaying to see your bickering get nasty. 

:( 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve got no horse in this race. I just think you’re both good guys so it’s dismaying to see your bickering get nasty. 

:( 

The guy claims I’m fine with kiddy diddling. How else can I possibly react? But I’ve made my point.

I hadn’t heard of Cuties til I saw that thread. The trailer was sort of distasteful but typical of the way minors are sexualized in music, movies, pageants whatever. It’s not right but it’s so common. I don’t know why this particular movie got everyone’s pants in a twist but I have my suspicions. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

The guy claims I’m fine with kiddy diddling. How else can I possibly react? But I’ve made my point.

Wow.  What a Fockin hypocrite. You’re the guy who’s all taken aback by spurious accusations now? GFY. 

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah I hope they do. Read the source, don’t take your bullsh1t spin trying to paint me as okay with pedophilia. Seriously: fock you.

Maybe we're talking past each other. I have only ever said that you defended the movie Cuties, not pedophilia, nor diddling. Please do go back to verify.  I do think that word 'defending' is accurate because at  the top of page two, right under a link to a youtube clip of the movie trailer, you first reaction to the movie's merits was call it a legitimate movie, continue to insult the people with the termerity to criticize it, then agree that pedos are going to love it.

In fairness, to you, other than the 'legitimate movie' observation, you didn't mount any other word of any defense. And later you would, indeed as you claim, step back from that a bit, and conceed that the critics may have a legitimate point. Your contribution in the thread was mostly consisted of attacks on everyone who thought it was horrible movie, and your ongoing pizza obsession.

Again to restate, when I said that I was 'concerned about your judgement in these regards', the reason for that is based entirely on the comments you made in the Cuties where you make no post condoning pedos nor diddling and which people can look up. I don't know how to have a conversation about pedopilia with somebody who isn't horrified by the movie and instead attacks people who are. That said, you did walk back the insults in the last post or two and conceed that we had a point after all, which I'd not remembered you doing before looking it up. But if that was a mea culpa, it was a pretty damn weak one. If you want to build on that statement, I'm good with, "you guys were right, the movie really is creepy, I don't know what I was thinking," and I'm willing to let the matter go and not hold your feet to the fire on it any more. Or you can stand by finding it legitamate and we can agree to disagree. I'm tired of putting you on the spot talking about this.

The guy claims I’m fine with kiddy diddling

You are fine with it. Clear cut pedo.

I mean the focking title of that thread was “left pushes to normalize pedophilia.” B

They do, and you support it. 

Your last two paragraphs are outright lies.

Someone linked a QAnon video in January (that was cringeworthy), but I watched to figure out what was fuss was all about. It's possible that poster supports the QAnon stuff. I mean these QAnon people seem sncere in their delusions. Maybe you've spotted others, I didn't have my QAnon radar working, whereas you know all about it long before then but I haven't seen any since January.

But the other paragraph was entirely accurate. All your posts on page one were attacks on people who dared to criticize the movie. Your post at the top of page two on it's merits, quoting the trailer mind you, was that you found the movie legitimate, you continued insulting everyone who didn't, and agreed that pedos were going to love it. It was only later that you were of split mind and conceeded that critics may actually have a point. It was weak sauce, but you did do it and I'd not remembered you did.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Someone linked a QAnon video in January (that was cringeworthy), but I watched to figure out what was fuss was all about. It's possible that poster supports the QAnon stuff. I mean these QAnon people seem sncere in their delusions. Maybe you've spotted others, I didn't have my QAnon radar working, whereas you know all about it long before then but I haven't seen any since January.

But the other paragraph was entirely accurate. All your posts on page one were attacks on people who dared to criticize the movie. Your post at the top of page two on it's merits, quoting the trailer mind you, was that you found the movie legitimate, you continued insulting everyone who didn't, and agreed that pedos were going to love it. It was only later that you were of split mind and conceeded that critics may actually have a point. It was weak sauce, but you did do it and I'd not remembered you did.

Where does one find qanon people or their website or cable channel? Are there videos of them burning down cities? 

This is seriously the most confusing group I've heard of that the left continually goes on about.

I know Fox is a radio show and tv station. I know a xm radio station that has a conservative station call 'Patriot Politics' or the like. I've heard of newsmax but haven't watched their station or website. I've never posted anything from their website or tv shows. 

I'm just wonder where the kkk are, where qanon is, and where do you see current day videos showing them destroying things or even being out in public or in website print?

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

They do, and you support it. 

He'd said the movie was legitimate, continued attacking anyone who disagreed, and agreed that pedos were going to love it, all in the same post.

I could say the same thing. "Sesame Street is legitimate, people who think otherwise are retahded, but yeah, pedos will love it."  That doesn't endorse pedophilia. I think the difference though is that with Cuties, we aren't talking about Sesame Street, we're talking about a movie that seems to have pedophiles in mind as the target audience, in tandem with people who like the material for whatever other reasons. But anyone saying what worms is saying, it seems clear to me, doesn't mind seeing child actors treated this way.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Where does one find qanon people or their website or cable channel? Are there videos of them burning down cities? 

This is seriously the most confusing group I've heard of that the left continually goes on about.

I know Fox is a radio show and tv station. I know a xm radio station that has a conservative station call 'Patriot Politics' or the like. I've heard of newsmax but haven't watched their station or website. I've never posted anything from their website or tv shows. 

I'm just wonder where the kkk are, where qanon is, and where do you see current day videos showing them destroying things or even being out in public or in website print?

Youv'e asked and we've talked about them a few times before. They're a pro-Trump group that believes some weird conspiracy views, like the Dems are evil pedophile cannibal stuff worms talks about. My understanding is QAnon is on 4Chan and/or 8Chan. We had a link to a video of theirs here in the Geek Club in late Jan/early Feb or so.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Youv'e asked and we've talked about them a few times before. They're a pro-Trump group that believes some weird conspiracy stuff. My understanding is QAnon is on 4Chan and/or 8Chan. We had a link to a video of theirs here in the Geek Club in late Jan/early Feb or so.

Must have missed it. And I'm not sure what a 4chan or 8 chan is. But if they are so out there and raising major alarms, why are they not easy to find? antifa are on videos causing problems like blm. But why don't the libs post all the destruction qaanon is doing other than just saying the name?

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Must have missed it. And I'm not sure what a 4chan or 8 chan is. But if they are so out there and raising major alarms, why are they not easy to find? antifa are on videos causing problems like blm. But why don't the libs post all the destruction qaanon is doing other than just saying the name?

I don't know about 4 Chan or 8 Chan other than they are internet sites with no censorship and anything goes content. I gather it's a bunch of trolls sh*tposting onlne rather than getting together in groups too ofthen, although I understand they do have meetings because, as the corporate media tells it, Michael Flynn was at a QAnon gathering when he made those remakrs about a revolution in the US similar to Myanmar a couple weeks ago.

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know about 4 Chan or 8 Chan other than they are internet sites with no censorship and anything goes content. I gather it's a bunch of trolls sh*tposting onlne rather than getting together in groups too ofthen, although I understand they do have meetings because, as the corporate media tells it, Michael Flynn was at a QAnon gathering when he made those remakrs about a revolution in the US similar to Myanmar a couple weeks ago.

Oh crap. This is serious. :shocking:

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow, so you are just an outright liar.

I mean the focking title of that thread was “left pushes to normalize pedophilia.” But I’m wrong with equating that to the QAnon conspiracy of liberal politician pedophilia ring? :rolleyes: Come off it.

And nowhere did I say or indicate that I didn’t care if pedophiles like it. That is a total LIE and outright character assassination, and you should be ashamed of yourself for saying that. One of the FIRST posts I made in there is that I did NOT “dig it” like your fellow liar drobeski suggested, and that it “seemed to be poor judgment by Netflix for sure.” Later I also said it was “legitimately concerning.” The ONLY thing I said, which I’ve again said here, is that it may have been ill advised and concerning but I did NOT think it was evidence of a leftist push to “normalize pedophilia” which again was the focking thread title.

kutulu was absolutely right, you are a liar and a man of low character. So it shall forever be, as far as I am concerned :thumbsdown:

1. Romney says Russia is a threat in 2012.  Obama and the dems mock him and pretty much make him out to be a conspiracy theorist.  Then after the election they agree with Romney.
2. LBGTQ+ groups said they just wanted gay marriage accepted and would be going after your kids at first.  Anyone who thought otherwise was a conspiracy theorist.  Now, they are going after your kids.
3. That hydro stuff Trump took was mocked as quackery.  Now, its recognized as effective.
4.  Trump saying the virus had links to the lab in Wuhan was called conspiracy theory.  Now that Trump is out of office, its deemed credible.

AT THIS POINT, the burden is on the left to prove its a conspiracy theory when they claim it and they still won't get the benefit of the doubt because they keep getting proven wrong over and over and over.  I mean we have to start giving pizzagate a credible look because everything ELSE the dems have called a conspiracy theory turned out to be correct.

On 6/12/2021 at 12:52 AM, IGotWorms said:

No I know. They’ve been suggesting liberals are at least pedophile-adjacent since the Hillary pedophile pizza dungeon lunacy in 2016 and it’s just gone on from there. Hell you’ve got a guy like Voltaire, who used to be level-headed, suggesting I’m cool with pedophilia because I wouldn’t draw a link between an ill-advised Netflix movie and some alleged shadowy global satanic cabal of child rapists.

Pizza, Pizza Pizza. :wall:

You keep circling back to the focking pizza nonsense that only you ever talk about. The only time I have ever talked about pizza in this context is to beg you, urge you, to please stop talking about pizza. Nobody was talking about pizzagate with you. Nobody gave a sh*t about pizza in the Cuties thread except you and nobody wants to talk about pizza here. Except now that you are a chucklehead on it, people now want to troll you over it. We don't care about pizza. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT PIZZA!

You, and you alone, are the one who made the Cuties thread about pizza. 100%. You alone. I read all five pages. You are directly or indirectly responsible for 100% of the pizza comments in the Geek club that aren't actually related to the food. I still don't understand why you are so focking obsessed about the pizza bullsh*t that you alone ever talk about.

For crying out loud, assume some of us do not care about pizza. Assume some of us don't give a sh*t about pizza, and we don't care in the slightest about any pizza related thing. 

I just want you to address more clearly the appropriatness of the movie Cuties.  All you ever do is dismiss everything I say but you can not clear the air that way. Can you please elaborte your thoughtswith  more than one disingenous word about Cuties on it's own merits without referenceing pizza for focks sake, and why you repeatedly attacked and insulted everyone in that d@mn Cuties thread who found that movie inapproopriate? I realize that you've laid off attacking people and now call the movie ill-advised. I won't bring up your previous position again, other than it was a lukewarm defense followed by a lukewarm concession that we, the critics of the move, may actually have had a point.

And you keep misstating what I say. I have never, not once ever, called you a pedophile nor didller, and so please, verify, acknowledge, and retract that. The worst I ever said about you was that you don't see pedophlia where everyone else sees it, and I stand by that, and even you have to admit my observation is true. I made that observation because your comments in the Cuties thread had me floored. Please note, it was your attack in that thread of the people who found the movie disgusting which is the entire ballgame I have ever presented when it comes to me questioning your judgement on the pedophilia issue. I have said the director should face felony charges of pedophilia for what she did to those child actors and that's my opinion. You have said the movie is legitimate, and that's you're opinion. These are opinions. To be clear, you have never, specifically, ever stated any support of pedophilia nor of diddling, and again, I never called you a pedo or accused you of diddling. 

Also, for the ten zillionth time, no mention of pizza again, please. Thanks. Pizzagate is ridiculous, people are just trolling you, man.

Worms knows more about Qanon than anyone here. Left wing boogie man 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Worms knows more about Qanon than anyone here. Left wing boogie man 

You basically didn’t come up at all in the pizzagate conspiracy stuff as far as I saw. Maybe there’s hope for you after all :cheers:

On 6/13/2021 at 11:06 PM, IGotWorms said:

Want more? There’s plenty. Okay one more…

Where to begin?

I didn't realize that your Pizzagate PTSD goes back four years ago from going round and round with Filthy and Drobeski on it for twelve pages.

I mean the OP is an alias and on page one, to kick off the thread, his post begins with this: 

Just been seeing this popping up alot lately on social media. For those that dont know, Pizzagate is stating that our politicians are involved in child slavery and basically raping these kids, that some azzhat in DC owns a pizzeria that sets all this up. Total pisses me off and makes me want to castrate these f*cks if this is true, but from my short time on here there appears to be a lot of "awake" individuals who might have more info.

How does anyone read that and decide to take it seriously? :lol: How on Earth did you manage to aquire Pizza Tourrets and to lose a thread, when the hand you were dealt right off the draw was a royal flush? :lol: Do you have any clients who'd picked up a fine for littering and are now serving time on death row? Somehow you let yourself get sucked into a twelve page fishing expedition four years ago and they turned you into a pizza-obsessed train wreck ever since. 

That is not my fault. I didn't do this to you. Drobeski and Filthy did. I do vaguely remember this thread because it was on page one for however long twelve page posts last, but my interest would have died halfway through the first post. I didn't know/realize how this backstory involved you. I was just waiting for the unread stupid-ass thread to fall off of page one. Anyway, I guess you really do have some longstanding reason or other to be triggered over Pizzagate. Just know that I didn't have anything to do with it.

-------

But, pizza/schmitza. Oh My God! Who cares? :wall:

Years later, we weren't talking about pizza. We were talking about something real at the grown up table, and you threw a tantrum, jousting windmills and spewing pablum over some nonsense from this ridiculous, unserious thread from four years ago. The adults we were trying to have a discussion about a tangentally related topic, involving child actors in a real movie, not some pizza shop fable, and you blew a brain circuit. Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! and insults insults insults. Holy Focking Hell! I'm still hopeful that you are capable of collecting your marbles and talking rationally for a few lines to clarify your thoughts on Cuties. I don't care about how Drobeski turned you into a babbling lunatic about Pizzagate.

Also, I've been holding back my secret pizza weapon out of respect for you because I really, really, with all my heart, don't actually care one iota about pizza conspiracy. Don't make me pull out my secret pizza weapon. ;) 

• Confused 1

Worms did a lot of opposition research on the pizza gate thing. 

• Haha 1