JustinCharge

Dak Prescott gets even richer

Hope he fails. Actually, I'm sure he will. He'll be a rich failure at what he did in life. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Hope he fails. Actually, I'm sure he will. He'll be a rich failure at what he did in life. 

He will fail because the nfl salary cap system is broken.

If the league wants to be a star driven league, they shouldn't make it so prohibitive to build around stars. 

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-dak-prescott-signing-5-year-deal-with-jordan-brand-022850081.html

He signs a 5-year deal with the Jordan brand, making him the highest paid athlete on that brand. 

We must be at Peak Prescott.  And its going to be a tremendous drop from here.

No kidding. Even without that horrible injury he was going to have a real tough time living up to all this

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

He will fail because the nfl salary cap system is broken.

If the league wants to be a star driven league, they shouldn't make it so prohibitive to build around stars. 

The NFL is a coaches league.  I think it will always be a coaches league.  22 starters on each team makes it impossible for a few stars to dominate.  So it really is about scheme, motivating players, etc.

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The NFL is a coaches league.  I think it will always be a coaches league.  22 starters on each team makes it impossible for a few stars to dominate.  So it really is about scheme, motivating players, etc.

Sure, much more so than the NBA.

But I hate this system we have now where discovering a star qb basically prohibits you from building a complete team, making us watch stud qbs playing on meh rosters.

I think one change would make it much better...

If you drafted a player, they count against the cap at a reduced rate against the cap.

I don't like watching good players that were drafted by a good front office walk because of the cap.

Must be a cowboy thing. Top 5 paid athlete in the WORLD who has never won anything. Nor is he top 5 in his position within his sport. Maybe not top 10. 

There is no way it ever gets better for Dak than right now. 

14 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

We must be at Peak Prescott.  And its going to be a tremendous drop from here.

At 27, Dak is already richer and more successful than 99.4% of the population will ever be. With $126m guaranteed from football, and countless $$ from endorsements - how could he not go anywhere but down from here? Be hard to go higher. 

Now, if you're talking success or drops from football alone, you may have a point. He does play for the Jones boys and they've proven to be clowns. 

Then again, you are 0-11 on Cowboys calls, so Dak may have a chance after all. 

15 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

At 27, Dak is already richer and more successful than 99.4% of the population will ever be. With $126m guaranteed from football, and countless $$ from endorsements - how could he not go anywhere but down from here? Be hard to go higher. 

Now, if you're talking success or drops from football alone, you may have a point. He does play for the Jones boys and they've proven to be clowns. 

Then again, you are 0-11 on Cowboys calls, so Dak may have a chance after all. 

Are you equating success with $$ made? You must be asian.

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Are you equating success with $$ made? You must be asian.

Have you ever posted anything even remotely interesting or helpful on this bored? 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Have you ever posted anything even remotely interesting or helpful on this bored? 

You asked for a link and never replied. :lol:

Guatemala’s prez blames Biden for border crisis

Giammattei said in a CBS News interview that aired Sunday that the Biden administration is to blame for sparking the migration crisis.

The Guatemalan president said he and Harris “are not on the same side of the coin” on migration.

“We asked the United States government to send more of a clear message to prevent more people from leaving,” Giammattei said.

When Biden took office, “The message changed too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,’” he said. “The very next day, the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/06/07/guatemala-protesters-tell-kamala-harris-trump-won/amp/

•  

As a Cowboy fan of course I want him to succeed in the NFL, I'm glad ALL of the pressure is now on him to do so.