Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Liberals are incapable of getting rid of TDS. Even though the country is failing under democrats.

My God. When will liberals be able to talk about the people they voted into office?

The MSNBC anchor's main concern on her Wednesday night show was why federal prosecutors haven't gone ahead and tried to prosecute Trump for any of the litany of alleged felonies he's accused of (or accused of directing an associate to do for him).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/maddow-wonders-why-bidens-doj-hasnt-prosecuted-trump-any-takers-video/ar-AAKTioD?li=BBnb7Kz

Please direct your attention over here........

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

he started the thread

I know they both have purple pictures but major cucky isn’t in this thread yet. He will be here shortly 

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

IamRetarded will be here shortly 

You were correct. Except herbi stood in for him on tbis one. :lol:

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

he started the thread

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

My God. When will liberals be able to talk about the people they voted into office?

The MSNBC anchor's main concern on her Wednesday night show was why federal prosecutors haven't gone ahead and tried to prosecute Trump for any of the litany of alleged felonies he's accused of (or accused of directing an associate to do for him).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/maddow-wonders-why-bidens-doj-hasnt-prosecuted-trump-any-takers-video/ar-AAKTioD?li=BBnb7Kz

Well when the guy ya vote for is getting buttfocked daily with his and KamalaToe's incompetence, it's best to apply misdirection. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Well when the guy ya vote for is getting buttfocked daily with his and KamalaToe's incompetence, it's best to apply misdirection. 

Focking cowards.

25 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Stock market? Unemployment? Economy? Yeah, failing badly.. lol

lol

unemployment?  Nobody wants to work when they can make more staying home for free

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Stock market? Unemployment? Economy? Yeah, failing badly.. lol

Most uninformed post ive seen in a while.

I know wiff is a drunk but it is early...

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Most uninformed post ive seen in a while.

I know wiff is a drunk but it is early...

So post some stats genius. Stock market after 6 months under Trump versus biden? Unemployment same metric. Average income? Home equity? Rose by trillions in the last 6 months.

Remember,  you geniuses were the ones who said that Trump was the big businessman and he was going to run the country like a business and we were going to make jillians of dollars! 

Remember what he said about the deficit? Haha probably not.

Trump's one big thing was supposed to be his economic savvy. Howd that work out? The numbers don't lie.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

So post some stats genius. Stock market after 6 months under Trump versus biden? Unemployment same metric. Average income? Home equity? Rose by trillions in the last 6 months.

Remember,  you geniuses were the ones who said that Trump was the big businessman and he was going to run the country like a business and we were going to make jillians of dollars! 

Remember what he said about the deficit? Haha probably not.

Trump's one big thing was supposed to be his economic savvy. Howd that work out? The numbers don't lie.

Very good for me and many others. Are you really drunk again?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Very good for me and many others. Are you really drunk again?

Literally, a 38 second non-response. This has to be hardcore troubadour right? Why does he keep changing his name? Lol.

So, just out of curiosity, when Mike the pillow guy and that powell chick and all of you morons who believe them continue to think that Trump is somehow going to be magically resurrected as the president? That's not some sort of derangement syndrome?

Wowsers... 😆

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Literally, a 38 second non-response. This has to be hardcore troubadour right? Why does he keep changing his name? Lol.

Do inflation now.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So drunk.