Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Do you still wear, display Trump paraphernalia?

On 6/13/2021 at 12:55 AM, Cruzer said:

I've yet to see 1 Biden flag/banner anywhere here still up. 

I did not even know they made Biden Flags.   I never saw one.  Nobody was excided about him that I knew of.  He just wasn't Trump and people hoped he would give them stuff.

19 hours ago, edjr said:

I never did, I am not a toolbox.

I saw some cuck beta squid with a bunch of bernie stickers the other day, I wish my car had rockets to shoot at other cars

I never had any politics stickers except for our local Sheriff.  It seems to help when you get pulled over for speeding.  

The Bernie types usually have about 20 stickers on their cars covering the rust.  Save the planet, police suck and  a bunch of rainbow stickers are common themes. 

21 hours ago, MDC said:

I think the major difference at the GC is the lefties know Biden / Harris suck but the righties think the light of Christ shines out of Fat Don’s arsehole.

:dunno: 

Such a short sentence... and yet, so much stupid.  :dunno:

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Such a short sentence... and yet, so much stupid.  :dunno:

I don’t see you denying it though Chuckles. ;) 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t see you denying it though Chuckles. ;) 

It's a waste of time with you.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's a waste of time with you.

And yet here you are replying again. :sleep: 

• Sad 1

Never had any, and honestly, I don't care if people display this stuff. It doesn't "trigger" me in any way, really. IDGAF. 

Not sure how it is elsewhere in the country, but I tend to still see a lot of Bernie 2016 and 2020 bumper stickers.  Usually they're plastered on the back of Subaru Outbacks.  I also see them on crappy cars outside of sbux, so I'm assuming they belong to the baristas rather than the customers. 

I've seen most of the BS go away.  The Trump signs, the Biden signs, the "In this house we believe in science..." signs, the "No hate" signs, etc.  I still see a few BLM signs, and I think they will continue through this summer as riots start up again.

• Like 1

There are still a decent amount of Trump flags and banners in people's yards here in Eastern Iowa.  Some farms along the busier highways have big banners and signs yet.  There's one that I saw yesterday that is a semi trailer painted with Trump Pence.  I see a few boats on the lakes with Trump flags as well.

I never really understood why anyone wants to keep up political flags and signs after an election.  If if the person on the sign won, I wouldn't keep it up.  Looks tacky.  It does let me know that I probably don't want to talk to that person because they care way too much about politics.

Imagine displaying a Trump flag outside of your house and being judged by a guy who is either homeless or close to it? I can imagine him turning his nose up at his neighbor as he catches the bus to go to work. 

Can we talk about Confederate flags now?

39 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Can we talk about Confederate flags now?

Yeah I hate democratic flags. As well as liberal dem gheys. Go figure.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It does let me know that I probably don't want to talk to that person because they care way too much about politics.

Dude, you’re in every political thread here and probably still on another board. Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Dude, you’re in every political thread here and probably still on another board. Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

This is the only one and I don’t know any of you personally. I don’t want to talk politics with people I know in person. The only time I discuss politics is online. I keep politics out of my personal life. 

On 6/13/2021 at 8:01 AM, Drizzay said:

Never had any.  Why someone would wear paraphernalia of a politician is beyond me.  It's like grown men wearing sports jerseys.

Agreed. Same with pride/gay, musicians, football teams, vehicle brands, blm, etc. 

I have a PBR hoodie. :dunno:

It was from a friend.

Anyone who still worships that narcissistic turd is a completely deluded and a criminality ignorant and undereducated moron.

• Confused 1

Anyone who thinks anyone here worships him is a delusional moron who has to create caricatures of people in their minds to be outraged by. They need to be medicated. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Anyone who still worships that narcissistic turd is a completely deluded and a criminality ignorant and undereducated moron.

Pearls of wisdom, in a nutshell.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone who thinks anyone here worships him is a delusional moron who has to create caricatures of people in their minds to be outraged by. They need to be medicated. 

Why is anyone still talking about him? Get help. Get on medication. Move on from the miserable life that leaves you no better Christmas option other than to be here, like Fonzi and a can of beans. Tragic. Sad. Dysfunctional.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why is anyone still talking about him? Get help. Get on medication. Move on from the miserable life that leaves you no better Christmas option other than to be here, like Fonzi and a can of beans. Tragic. Sad. Dysfunctional.

You brought  it up dumbass. And I spend my holidays with my family, and my wife. Not childless with my third wife and a bunch of cats. And get your own material. Clipping from MDC is extremely pathetic. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You brought  it up dumbass. And I spend my holidays with my family, and my wife. Not childless with my third wife and a bunch of cats. And get your own material. Clipping from MDC is extremely pathetic. 

Your creepy stalking ways have failed you. I have three sons, weirdo. Your misery is astounding, but your Christmas loneliness is almost six months away! Maybe you'll find a few minutes of comfort in your miserable world of dysfunctional and misplaced.anger.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your creepy stalking ways have failed you. I have three sons, weirdo. Your misery is astounding, but your Christmas loneliness is almost six months away! Maybe you'll find a few minutes of comfort in your miserable world of dysfunctional and misplaced.anger.

Three sons and three wives. Nice work. 

11 hours ago, Bert said:

So sad.

It really is.  I used to like Wiffle,but he’s a shell of his former self. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Three sons and three wives. Nice work. 

Lots of Christmas for years to come for you! Christmas is 4 ever! Enjoy! Peace be with you! Praise be! Blessed are the ignorant!

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You try too hard. Stick to popping pimples rusty. 

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

It really is.  I used to like Wiffle,but he’s a shell of his former self. 

I blame the cirrhosis.

I would never wear anything political these days. Have not for many years. All it takes is one sore loser lunitic democrat/republican to see that and have it set them off. 

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I would never wear anything political these days. Have not for many years. All it takes is one sore loser lunitic democrat/republican to see that and have it set them off. 

Yeah, lots of stories about republicans destroying political signage and attacking people for wearing a Biden/ Harris hat.  All over the place. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, lots of stories about republicans destroying political signage and attacking people for wearing a Biden/ Harris hat.  All over the place. 

It only takes one unhinged person from either side and I did lead with democrats who are the most likely offenders. However people are focking crazy man. 

16 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Liberal bot detected.  Guilt trip activated.  Personal attacks activated.  Beep boop.  010101110101

Here in Los Angeles, the top bumper sticker I see are the Thin Blue Line and Thin Red Line sticker-flags.  No Trump stickers.  I see more Biden stickers now than before the election.

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Liberal bot detected.  Guilt trip activated.  Personal attacks activated.  Beep boop.  010101110101

Still waiting on that civil war that will never come? 😂

20 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

You try too hard. Stick to popping pimples rusty. 

What's the 99 stand for? 1999, the last time you said something remotely funny? 🤣

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What's the 99 stand for? 1999, the last time you said something remotely funny? 🤣

I guess that was my way of telling you to fock off cream puff. No humor intended wimp. :dunno:

• Sad 1