shorepatrol

Your President

"Finesse" his way to an answer on a question he knows will be asked.  :lol:   And Biden has never had "finesse", he brags about it. 

I don’t care how much money the super wealthy have or their tax rate anymore. I’m much more concerned with how they spend it. They have too much power.  The country wasn’t meant for the few having so much power.  Keep you money for all I GAF. But Zuckerberg spending 300 million on one election is a huge problem, for everyone. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

"Finesse" his way to an answer on a question he knows will be asked.  :lol:   And Biden has never had "finesse", he brags about it. 

Sometimes the answer is in how you respond and what you DON’T say. Jesus you guys literally know nothing. It’s like trying to explain stuff to a belligerent two year old 

Remember when the said Trump was sucking up to dictators? Ha! Biden also was elbow bumping and yucking it up with Edrogan. Liberals are so full of shite. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Sometimes the answer is in how you respond and what you DON’T say. Jesus you guys literally know nothing. It’s like trying to explain stuff to a belligerent two year old 

We know 1 thing. Biden has dementia.  So I guess between the both of us we know everything. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t care how much money the super wealthy have or their tax rate anymore. I’m much more concerned with how they spend it. They have too much power.  The country wasn’t meant for the few having so much power.  Keep you money for all I GAF. But Zuckerberg spending 300 million on one election is a huge problem, for everyone. 

Might’ve been the wrong thread? But maybe this is an opportunity to actually reach a little consensus. Would you also agree:

1. The Kochs, Sheldon Addelson, etc spending a fock ton on one election is also problematic; and 

2. The mere fact that folks like zuckerberg and bezos can accumulate tens or hundreds of billions of dollars is an indication that something is not right with our economic system?

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

We know 1 thing. Biden has dementia.  So I guess between the both of us we know everything. 

I know he’s older than dirt. Yes. Good job pointing that out yet again. I’d prefer some younger blood too, though not Harris and not some knockoff Trumper 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Might’ve been the wrong thread? But maybe this is an opportunity to actually reach a little consensus. Would you also agree:

1. The Kochs, Sheldon Addelson, etc spending a fock ton on one election is also problematic; and 

2. The mere fact that folks like zuckerberg and bezos can accumulate tens or hundreds of billions of dollars is an indication that something is not right with our economic system?

I was always against citizens United. I remember when liberals were too. Now they embrace it now that tech billionaires are on their side. And they let a foreigner like Soros have so much say. It ain’t good for this country. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was always against citizens United. I remember when liberals were too. Now they embrace it now that tech billionaires are on their side. And they let a foreigner like Soros have so much say. It ain’t good for this country. 

So that was maybe responsive to one question but not the other. Anyway I’m still against citizens United and for campaign finance reform, so we can agree on that much at least :cheers:

It’s interesting because conservatives on the Supreme Court created the citizens United decision and they definitely have the numbers now to overturn it. Do you think they’ll do so? Do you imagine is Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Coney-Barret are pushing for it?

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So that was maybe responsive to one question but not the other. Anyway I’m still against citizens United and for campaign finance reform, so we can agree on that much at least :cheers:

It’s interesting because conservatives on the Supreme Court created the citizens United decision and they definitely have the numbers now to overturn it. Do you think they’ll do so? Do you imagine is Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Coney-Barret are pushing for it?

No. Roberts is still there. He’s a globalist, that’s why Bush picked him.  He’s no conservative. 2A is their cover to appear conservative. Maybe some anti abortion stuff too. But he will always come down in favor of the globalist/corporatist. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like I said, I’m beyond  caring how much money these focks can accumulate anymore.  It’s how they spend it that concerns me. Let them buy all the yachts they want. Maybe they wouid use their money for actual good things if they couldn’t spend it on politicians. 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. Roberts is still there. He’s a globalist, that’s why Bush picked him.  He’s no conservative. 2A is their cover to appear conservative. Maybe some anti abortion stuff too. But he will always come down in favor of the globalist/corporatist. 

Okay so you’d expect that Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Coney Barret would raise some hell though. We’ll see ;) 

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Okay so you’d expect that Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Coney Barret would raise some hell though. We’ll see ;) 

Probably not. Most of the judiciary throughout the federal level are globalists, even the far left judges. 

"President" 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

He literally answered it 3 months ago with 3 words.

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

He literally answered it 3 months ago with 3 words.

Was he in fockin Davos, about to meet with the guy the next day? Context matters

creepy joe just kept looking for answers on his note cards provided by nasty pelosi. :lol:

What a dumbass.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Was he in fockin Davos, about to meet with the guy the next day? Context matters

No, it doesn't.  He even said he answered it honestly 3 months prior. This isn't some sh!t where years have passed and minsets have changed based on new facts.  Dude's brain had a short circuit.  Shove your context up Joe's a$$.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No, it doesn't.  He even said he answered it honestly 3 months prior. This isn't some sh!t where years have passed and minsets have changed based on new facts.  Dude's brain had a short circuit.  Shove your context up Joe's a$$.

Whatever, go ahead and cling to your stupid thing. I don’t care :dunno:

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I think you somewhat misunderstood my post. I was explaining how that one little clip was extremely misleading because it purposefully made it look like he just had a total brain meltdown out of nowhere. When you see the longer video it’s apparent that he’s TRYING to finesse his way through the answer. I didn’t say he necessarily did a great job of it, I mean he is almost 80 and has always struggled a bit in those circumstances. Just calling out the bullsh1t where it’s purposefully made to look like something altogether different. :cheers:

I can agree that he's not entirely gone. That if you parse out all the pauses, the man is still capable of cobbling together a cognizant point.

8 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In fairness, you would be an expert on that since the media you subscribe to did that multiple times a day for 4 straight years.

But he never cared to view the longer video so he could call out the buIIshit where it was purposefully made to look like something altogether different. 

He just parroted the buIIshit. 

5 hours ago, 5-Points said:

But he never cared to view the longer video so he could call out the buIIshit where it was purposefully made to look like something altogether different. 

Eventually this was somewhat true. But early on I watched plenty of unedited footage of the guy and pretty quickly learned what he was all about. And it wasn’t good

This is the result of clueless voters and fraud.  I mean he's a perfect representation of his voters and fake voters.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Yup.

Liberals are in such a tough spot, they have to defend this vegetable while everybody else points and laughs at them. Only the most devout members are up to the task.

In the end though, the joke is on our country.

• Like 1

Just now, Reality said:

Liberals are in such a tough spot, they have to defend this vegetable while everybody else points and laughs at them. Only the most devout members are up to the task.

In the end though, the joke is on our country.

Not really... they created the problem by manufacturing reasons to hate our last president.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Eventually this was somewhat true. But early on I watched plenty of unedited footage of the guy and pretty quickly learned what he was all about. And it wasn’t good

A record setting economy, record low unemployment across the board, Middle East peace agreements and eliminating Islamic terrorists say otherwise.  :dunno:

"He's not my President!!"

I haven't heard that saying as much since he got into office...

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Mansplaining!!!!  Oh nevermind, it's not OMB

Get your story straight—is he a doddering old brain dead fool or is he a big swinging d1ck that puts stupid  reporters in their place? :bandana:

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Get your story straight—is he a doddering old brain dead fool or is he a big swinging d1ck that puts stupid  reporters in their place? :bandana:

Depends what they put in his cream of wheat any given morning. :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Depends what they put in his cream of wheat any given morning. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a borderline dementia patient lashing out. Dude can't handle unscripted questions, not surprising considering he can't handle scripted questions either. Focking clown show.

34 minutes ago, Reality said:

Sounds like a borderline dementia patient lashing out. Dude can't handle unscripted questions, not surprising considering he can't handle scripted questions either. Focking clown show.

If he couldn’t answer the question, he could’ve just kept walking :dunno:

Seems to me like he was making a point of addressing that one

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That was another mistake he made today.

46 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He tried to make a point, once he couldn't get his thoughts together he lashed out with a nonsensical response. It's sad to watch.

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

He tried to make a point, once he couldn't get his thoughts together he lashed out with a nonsensical response. It's sad to watch.

I hear that is common behavior from those stricken by dementia. This guy should be retired and enjoying the last couple of "good" years left of his life. 

Instead, the dems lied, cheated and stole to get him into the most high profile gig in the world. 

There's no hiding it anymore. 

40 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I hear that is common behavior from those stricken by dementia. This guy should be retired and enjoying the last couple of "good" years left of his life. 

Instead, the dems lied, cheated and stole to get him into the most high profile gig in the world. 

There's no hiding it anymore. 

Of course, only the most partisan Biden sychophants try to convince everybody else otherwise.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Yeah that might be valid. Think he was trying to show a tough guy approach but not sure it came off right

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Of course, only the most partisan Biden sychophants try to convince everybody else otherwise.

It would be hilarious if the future of the country wasn't in the balance.