Big Guy

Little Black Riding Hood

The title reminds me of this...

So two weeks ago, the seventh grade at my sh!tty school had the school play.

The foreign teacher is American, black, very liberal, and extremely touchy. She's had numerous altercations with the local staff for disrespecting her this year. To be fair, I agreed with her in every instance.

So she approved the script snow white.

Well... apparently, the kids and local teacher changed it to “snow black.”

Now I wasn't there, because fock going to any school event I don't have to. But from what I was told, the story was basically that the princess gave birth to a black baby, and was very sad, because the baby was so ugly, and everyone made fun of her for her ugly baby.

Not surprisingly,  the American teacher was incensed. Turned in her resignation on the spot.

Just another day in the land of communist equality. 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The foreign teacher is American, black, very liberal, and extremely touchy. She's had numerous altercations with the local staff for disrespecting her this year. To be fair, I agreed with her in every instance.

Now I wasn't there, because fock going to any school event I don't have to. But from what I was told, the story was basically that the princess gave birth to a black baby, and was very sad, because the baby was so ugly, and everyone made fun of her for her ugly baby.

Not surprisingly,  the American teacher was incensed. Turned in her resignation on the spot.

So how did the play end?  Don't leave us hanging man!   :nono:

34 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

No mention of the father??

Just as a public service announcement:

If you're in San Francisco, and if you want to go looting, please keep in mind that there is a limit of $950 on the stuff that you can steal before the prosecutor will press charges. So, make sure that you stay under that limit. If you still want to loot more than that, take your stuff home and make a second trip. Also, don't hit anybody, even if somebody tries to steal your stuff from you, like what happened unsuccessfully to this gentleman. Be polite about it. There's no need to wear a mask if you've been vaccinated, so smile. Personally, until a new prosector is installed, I recommend going around to loot, like ten different places each day, at about $900/pop.

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Middle school kids are brutal the world over.  I'm feeling a need for more examples of disrespect. I hate touchy liberals, but based on the rest of the story, I can imagine any decent person would have to agree with her. It helps knowing in advance that you've determined that she was in the right each time.

This doesn't apply to white folks (or half white in this instance). My daughter is also in Grade Seven, finishing up soon. All her life, she's been hearing about how beautiful she is and has many, many male admirers in junior middle school.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm feeling a need for more examples of disrespect. I hate touchy liberals, but based on the rest of the story, I can imagine any decent person would have to agree with her. It helps knowing in advance that you've determined that she was in the right each time.

When I say she was right, I mean she was right, but some of them were pick your battles kind of things...

Let's see... we share an office with Chinese teachers. She was trying to actually work during nap time once and they yelled at her and told her to get out...

Another time, they adopted some stray cat as the office cat without asking us. She's allergic. Cat stayed around for 3 days before we got rid of it...

That kind of thing. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

When I say she was right, I mean she was right, but some of them were pick your battles kind of things...

Let's see... we share an office with Chinese teachers. She was trying to actually work during nap time once and they yelled at her and told her to get out...

Another time, they adopted some stray cat as the office cat without asking us. She's allergic. Cat stayed around for 3 days before we got rid of it...

That kind of thing. 

Dammit. I'm a horrible person and I'd had my hopes up for juicy pranks. These other stories are a letdown.

43 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That kind of thing. 

Sounds like lunch...meow

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Dammit. I'm a horrible person and I'd had my hopes up for juicy pranks. These other stories are a letdown.

Cmon Voltaire. Pranks require a sense of humor. You've been here how many years? A sense of humor is pretty much nonexistent around here. 

Pathetic that the guy couldn't take the bag off a guy riding a bike. What he should have done was clothesline the mfer, stomped him into the ground and then hauled him outside while they put the merchandise back on the shelves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Pathetic that the guy couldn't take the bag off a guy riding a bike. What he should have done was clothesline the mfer, stomped him into the ground and then hauled him outside while they put the merchandise back on the shelves.

Or just pushed him over. This country is simply going to hell. Liberal retards running the show.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Or just pushed him over. This country is simply going to hell. Liberal retards running the show.

The country is so focked if they are allowed to continue. Their gameplan is obvious. Live behind gated compounds, con the lower IQ libtards into doing the dirty work. Fock everything up so badly in an area that even the dumbest libtards will move out and infest another part of the country. Fockin cockroaches.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

was he a security guard? :lol:

i guess it's same thing they are doing to cops. can't do anything...just stand there and video i guess