Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

You know, one of the greatest hoodwinks of my lifetime is convincing feminists that being a filthy wh0re is “empowerment” and “shows confidence.”

You know what really demonstrates that you are empowered? Not being an indiscriminate cvm dumpster. 

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Blacks

Mostly blacks. But creepy joe loves it too. A LOT. 

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You know, one of the greatest hoodwinks of my lifetime is convincing feminists that being a filthy wh0re is “empowerment” and “shows confidence.”

You know what really demonstrates that you are empowered? Not being an indiscriminate cvm dumpster. 

I was always confused why actresses and singers talked about how a slutty scene or music video empowered them.

It's like they were all just reciting the same line some studio exec fed them and they were just too dumb to realize that sex sells.

Biden's America 

Just imagine when his handlers totally take over the wheel.

The new normal

6 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Little girl twerking in NYC while crowd of adults cheers her on

Gross.  Simply gross.  Twerking by any woman at any age is gross.  

9 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Yeah... I like T&A as much as the next guy, but I've never seen why twerking was supposed to be attractive. 

29 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Libs see it as a black thing that must be defended and normalized. It was a skank fad and will be over soon. 

And to TBBOM's point about the number they have done on women in general. They have convinced many women that men aren't superior but men calling themselves women are. Go figure.

They slowly normalized transgenders. I can easily see how they would do the same with pedophiles. 

Some here could find no reason to condemn Netflix over Cuties.  Sad and sick.

Another thing that luckily hasn't gotten a full head of steam is "adultism".  The left is trying to loosen the grip of authority that parents have over their kids.  It's all a plan.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Some here could find no reason to condemn Netflix over Cuties.  Sad and sick.

Another thing that luckily hasn't gotten a full head of steam is "adultism".  The left is trying to loosen the grip of authority that parents have over their kids.  It's all a plan.

Well, they've pretty much made it where a parent who refuses to mutilate their child with hormones “therapy” is a bigot, so...

:lol:

You guys got lots of issues.  It's a little kid dancing for focks sake.  Why you gotta make everything sexual?  And then complain that everything is sexual?  And then complain that women are wh0res, and then watch all kinds of pron looking for wh0re women.  Shake my damn head, you focking people.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Well, they've pretty much made it where a parent who refuses to mutilate their child with hormones “therapy” is a bigot, so...

As well as anyone who opposes that mutilation. 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You guys got lots of issues.  It's a little kid dancing for focks sake.  Why you gotta make everything sexual?  And then complain that everything is sexual?  And then complain that women are wh0res, and then watch all kinds of pron looking for wh0re women.  Shake my damn head, you focking people.

Worms?

On what focking planet does your demented mind go where you see a 3 year old dancing and immediately jump to having sex with the kid?  Seriously man, you people are focked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

On what focking planet does your demented mind go where you see a 3 year old dancing and immediately jump to having sex with the kid?  Seriously man, you people are focked.

If this was a 3 year old boy dry humping a telephone pole, do you think there's be people celebrating it, stopping it, or condemning it?

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You must be 70 years old

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What on earth are you babbling about? Who mentioned sex with 3 year olds.  Wtf planet are you from where you cannot read at age 70?

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If this was a 3 year old boy dry humping a telephone pole, do you think there's be people celebrating it, stopping it, or condemning it?

I think people would be laughing, well not you people, normal people.

Also funny that you equal a girl dancing to a boy humping.  Should dancing be illegal?  Do you live in Footloose?

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What on earth are you babbling about? Who mentioned sex with 3 year olds.  Wtf planet are you from where you cannot read at age 70?

The title of the thread is "normalizing pedophelia".  Do you know what that means, ruhtard?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Also funny that you equal a girl dancing to a boy humping.  Should dancing be illegal?  Do you live in Footloose? 

:D 

• Sad 1

Pedophile means having sex with children? Or being sexually attracted to children? Grab a webster.  Reeeetard

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

you see a 3 year old dancing 

LMAO...I know you're not a freak lefty, but you're stretching it here.  Calling a move that simulates intercourse and strongly echoes sexuality is not merely "dancing".

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Also funny that you equal a girl dancing to a boy humping.  Should dancing be illegal?  Do you live in Footloose?

Oh, no they absolutely would not be. GTFOH.

The origin of twerking is not the same as the popularization of twerking here.  It became popular here in sexual reenactments of a woman riding a man during sex.

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Pedophile means having sex with children? Or being sexually attracted to children? Grab a webster.  Reeeetard

pedophilia noun

pe·do·phil·ia | \ ˌpe-də-ˈfi-lē-ə  , ˌpē-  \
Definition of pedophilia
: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object
specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

Go jump off a bridge you complete idiot.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO...I know you're not a freak lefty, but you're stretching it here.  Calling a move that simulates intercourse and strongly echoes sexuality is not merely "dancing".

You think the kid knows that she's "simulating intercourse"?  She's just dancing.

It's the sick focks that see this kid and then sexualize her, and think of having sex when watching this.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

pedophilia noun

pe·do·phil·ia | \ ˌpe-də-ˈfi-lē-ə  , ˌpē-  \
Definition of pedophilia
: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object
specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

Go jump off a bridge you complete idiot.

So pedophilia automatically means having sex with children by what you just posted.  

Say no more.  You cant read.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh, no they absolutely would not be. GTFOH.

The origin of twerking is not the same as the popularization of twerking here.  It became popular here in sexual reenactments of a woman riding a man during sex.

Me, I see this kid dancing and I don't think about her riding a , because Im not a sic fock.

Me, I see this kid dancing and I don't think about her riding a , because Im not a sic fock.

:rolleyes:

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

So pedophilia automatically means having sex with children by what you just posted.  

Say no more.  You cant read.

I posted the dictionary definition that states "sexual object" and "engages in sexual acts".  What am I not reading properly?  Does it not say that?

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

:rolleyes:

Don't you have a basement of a pizza joint you should be raiding right now?  Why aren't you saving the world?

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Disgusting.

Seriously.  I bet this kid isn't even gonna take any of her tips and dump it in bitcoin.  Terrible.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with your interpretation.  It's the interpretation of freaks and what the adults may be open to allowing that kid to do that is the danger. You do know that adults sexualize kids and profit from it, right?

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with your interpretation.  It's the interpretation of freaks and what the adults may be open to allowing that kid to do that is the danger. You do know that adults sexualize kids and profit from it, right?

Oh OK.  So you see this video, and then think that the woman cheering her on is going to pimp her out to sick people for sex?  Is that the danger here?  This is all a show to make the kid a sex slave?  That's your interpretation?   Because fock my interpretation, we should go with yours, right?

Oh OK.  So you see this video, and then think that the woman cheering her on is going to pimp her out to sick people for sex?  Is that the danger here?  This is all a show to make the kid a sex slave?

How shockingly naive of you.

They obsessed with pedophilia, transvestites and Nazi stuff. This message board is like an 80s Satanic panic PSA.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

How shockingly naive of you.

Link me to evidence of this girl being a sex slave, or shut the fock up.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

They obsessed with pedophilia, transvestites and Nazi stuff. This message board is like an 80s Satanic panic PSA.

It's insane.  Imagine going through life like this?  Being scared of everything?  Taking all the fun out of life and forcing in fear and hatred?  Any this is what they choose, they choose to life live in this miserable fashion.  I actually feel sorry for them.

Does it come from religion?  I saw on twitter some of the replies to this video were things like "God we need you", "Sodom and Gomarah", "We need the crusades".  Yes we need death and destruction to save us what, death and destruction?

• Like 1