Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I already told you what I would do, but we know you can't read.

I posted about the same time as you.  No problem I can edit.

If a father and his family took a trip to NYC and the Father's 6 year old daughter started twerking like she sees slutty women do on TV....Gutterboy would stand watch cheer and take pictures.  May even go up to the dad and tell him he likes his daughter's dance moves.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa...what on Earth could be inappropriate about "just dancing" in public?  Do you live in Footloose?

There is a difference between thinking something is slightly inappropriate and thinking it promotes pedophilia.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I posted about the same time as you.  No problem I can edit.

If a father and his family took a trip to NYC and the Father's 6 year old daughter started twerking like she sees slutty women do on TV....Gutterboy would stand watch cheer and take pictures.  May even go up to the dad and tell him he likes his daughter's dance moves.

If Listentome23 was in Times Square and saw this, he would pull out his AR-15 and murder everyone within a one block radius, and claim victory over the scourge of pedos that have destroyed our country.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

If Listentome23 was in Times Square and saw this, he would pull out his AR-15 and murder everyone within a one block radius, and claim victory over the scourge of pedos that have destroyed our country.

So in other words you are saying I was spot on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

There is a difference between thinking something is slightly inappropriate and thinking it promotes pedophilia.

You literally said it's "just dancing".  Either it's  "just dancing", or it's "inappropriate". Which is it?  I can't find any reason you would stop your 5 year old from "just dancing" in public.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

If that is normalizing pedophilia than how do your control yourselves when you see THIS

I missed the adults in the ad prompting this.  Maybe out of the cameras shot?

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No I don't agree with you.  I don't think it's disgusting, I don't think that it leads to normalizing pedophilia, I don't agree with you guys at all.

I think it's all innocent and cute, however I will concede that it can be slightly inappropriate, especially in a public setting.  I'm actually conservative and wouldn't want my daughter doing that.  However I'm also smart and rationale, so I don't go to the far extreme that you guys do and think this promotes pedophilia, that's just crazy talk.

im somewhere near this...in this case. normalizing pedo? no. a testament to the erosion of morals and decency in this country? perhaps.

more black influence on America

isn't it grand

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I will concede that after your follow up posts we are probably closer to agreement on this than you think.  In a vacuum, I can see how someone you would think this in innocent.  My contention is that, with my life experiences, I think small things like this that are "slightly inappropriate" can build on a child's psyche that sexualuzation of their body is normal and what is expected of them. No, not every kid is gonna end up a raped druggie.  But it happens enough to not just laugh off adults prompting this behavior from kids.

12 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

im somewhere near this...in this case. normalizing pedo? no. a testament to the erosion of morals and decency in this country? perhaps.

It's called normalizing pedo. It is being pushed to draw attention to little girl's bodies and make more creepy joes in the world. And the people accepting it are the most likely into it. Somehow it just happens to be the liberals. 

12 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

My 11yo daughter and I just finished a TikTok video to 2 Live Crew’s “Pop that Poosy”. 

Just kidding. I’m normal and raising a good kid. 

Damn, now I got that song stuck in my head. 

When are you two doing the follow up vid dancing to "The Fock Shop"? 

33 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You literally said it's "just dancing".  Either it's  "just dancing", or it's "inappropriate". Which is it?  I can't find any reason you would stop your 5 year old from "just dancing" in public.

The world is not black and white, Fireballer.  You can have dancing, you can inappropriate dancing, you can have sex simulation, you can have pedo promotion, it's not all the same thing, and you don't have to approach everything with the same reaction.  It's OK to think for yourself.

33 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Look at all the pedos standing up for this. Sick stuff.

Right out of the playbook.

"If you disagree with my draconian opinion, then you're a pedo" :lol:

32 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

isn't it grand

First the pedophiles, now the racists :lol:

Ok, I just watched this again on my PC to make sure what I saw on my phone while taking a dump was accurate and........Meh.  Can't believe this is three pages long.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Ok, I just watched this again on my PC to make sure what I saw on my phone while taking a dump was accurate and........Meh.  Can't believe this is three pages long.

Utoilet is involved...

It's not dancing.  It's inappropriate.  My 6 year old niece was doing this a couple months ago.  I told her to knock it off.  Normalizing pedophilia?  I don't think so, but little kids shouldn't be doing this crap.  Parents who allow it are probably pieces of shiit.

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

They have convinced many women that men aren't superior.

This is a problem? :lol:

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

It's not dancing.  It's inappropriate.  My 6 year old niece was doing this a couple months ago.  I told her to knock it off.  Normalizing pedophilia?  I don't think so, but little kids shouldn't be doing this crap.  Parents who allow it are probably pieces of shiit.

My girls never did this.  You must be a piece of sh!t uncle.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's OK to think for yourself.

That's literally what I'm doing, based on my experiences.  What part of "my life experiences" did you not understand? It makes a difference when you've actually listened to exploited kids.  Grooming is a real thing. So when you see something on video that is consistent with stories you've heard from actual people that are sex trafficked, it's kind of a red flag. 

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Utoilet is involved...

Eh.  A lot of people are involved.  No reason to single any specific person out.  Maybe Juneteenth eve is slow for people.  They seem to have a lot of time on their hands to complain about something that really isn't anything.

Just now, Fireballer said:

That's literally what I'm doing, based on my experiences.  What part of "my life experiences" did you not understand? It makes a difference when you've actually listened to exploited kids.  Grooming is a real thing. So when you see something on video that is consistent with stories you've heard from actual people that are sex trafficked, it's kind of a red flag. 

You're been told by sex trafficked kids that they started off by dancing in times square?

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Right out of the playbook.

"If you disagree with my draconian opinion, then you're a pedo" :lol:

No. You're just a pedo lover. 

It reminds me of a time when I was in a bar and heard a guy calling something gay. Another person asked him, "What, are you homophobic?" The guy replied, "No, I just hate gays."

Same thing, but instead, you just like pedo pushing. 

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

My girls never did this.  You must be a piece of sh!t uncle.

Yeah, probably.

53 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

isn't it grand

It’s tough to figure out. It doesn’t improve anything.  

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're been told by sex trafficked kids that they started off by dancing in times square?

Wow, how did you guess? Keep looking at it with blinders.

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No. You're just a pedo lover. 

It reminds me of a time when I was in a bar and heard a guy calling something gay. Another person asked him, "What, are you homophobic?" The guy replied, "No, I just hate gays."

Same thing, but instead, you just like pedo pushing. 

OK, see I thought I hated pedos but I guess you would know better.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s tough to figure out. It doesn’t improve anything.  

You're saying black people don't improve anything?

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

OK, see I thought I hated pedos but I guess you would know better.

Yep. Get out of the closet PedoBoy.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wow, how did you guess? Keep looking at it with blinders.

I think you act like chicken little with this stuff.

42 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

First the pedophiles, now the racists :lol:

just reporting the news

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I think you act like chicken little with this stuff.

I'd rather be Chicken Little than as naive as you.  There's one thing that's consistent with all the stories I've heard...an adult they they grew to trust normalized things like sex and drugs.  Again, you're looking at it a fee seconds in time, I'm watching it as a piece of a puzzle put together over months and years. There's absolutely no doubt that this video shows an adult giving positive feedback to a child simulating intercourse.  

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're saying black people don't improve anything?

Mimicking their popular culture doesn’t.  Of course black people are positive contributors. It’s their popular culture that sucks. The ones who reject it seem to do much better. Many black people reject their popular culture. You might know this if you listened to them. You leftist crack me up. You kiss the ass and celebrate the black church, especially around election time. But do you think the black people that attend those churches like this stuff? Again, maybe if you knew some black people you would know they don’t. 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

There's absolutely no doubt that this video shows an adult giving positive feedback to a child simulating intercourse.  

:lol:

I disagree.

People like GB think good hard working black people like to see this stuff as representing them. They hate it more than I do. 

People like HT think all black people are bad, except for the ones that think just like him and hate other black people for being black.