Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

13 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I thought it was creepy and I'd be furious if it was my kid.  Just say'n.

Agreed 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Wasn’t really talking about you. More gutterpedo, cucky, and the herdsman (MDC since he likes big cattle girls). Literally, if I passed by that I’d just walk away shaking my head in disgust cause there’s a good chance that girl is going to have more d1cks put in her than a pin cushion when she gets older 

That’s just a weird thing to say about a five year old. I don’t think many people think the video is appropriate but it’s odd how quickly some of you jump to pedophilia.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s just a weird thing to say about a five year old. I don’t think many people think the video is appropriate but it’s odd how quickly some of you jump to pedophilia.

Bye cucky nobody cares what you say or that you’re here ✌

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If someone is looking at it in a sexual way and getting aroused by it, then yes, I would consider that to be pedophilia.  If a person was a dancer and enjoyed watching a young girl dance, then no, it would not.  Those women dancing with the girl are most likely not pedophiles.  I don't think they should be promoting a girl of that age to dance that way but it's just a dance move in that context.  A lot of dancing is sexually suggestive but it's still just dancing.

If anyone has a strong opinion about this being pedophilia then you should go to any middle school or high school that has a dance team and protest against them.  You should also shut down all dance schools because they must be run by pedophiles.

I agree with all of this.  I also agree with, and disagree with, a lot that has been said on both sides.  

I’ve had two daughters do competitive dance, and the young ones occasionally do twerking or similar gyrating moves.  I never was a huge fan the the choreographers didn’t particularly care about my opinion.  Then again, I was responsible for raising my daughters to not parley that into a lifetime of debauchery, which seems to be on track.  And very young girls can only do so many dance moves, it’s not like they are going to perform a heartbreaking contemporary take on Schindler’s List or something.  Move this, twist that, etc.  

I don’t think those black women are pedos, nor are the vast majority of people who watch that.  But somewhere there is a sicko who has wacked off to that kid, and that is disturbing.  And I agree with @Fireballer that this is teaching that girl that she gets positive reinforcement when she moves like that, and if she doesn’t come from a stable environment, it is a dangerous message to instill.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Dogby’s first thought when he sees a 5 y/I dancing is how much cack she’s gonna take. :unsure: 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Dogby’s first thought when he sees a 5 y/I dancing is how much cack she’s gonna take. :unsure: 

Hyah! The Herdsman has spoken! 🐄 🤠 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I agree with all of this.  I also agree with, and disagree with, a lot that has been said on both sides.  

I’ve had two daughters do competitive dance, and the young ones occasionally do twerking or similar gyrating moves.  I never was a huge fan the the choreographers didn’t particularly care about my opinion.  Then again, I was responsible for raising my daughters to not parley that into a lifetime of debauchery, which seems to be on track.  And very young girls can only do so many dance moves, it’s not like they are going to perform a heartbreaking contemporary take on Schindler’s List or something.  Move this, twist that, etc.  

I don’t think those black women are pedos, nor are the vast majority of people who watch that.  But somewhere there is a sicko who has wacked off to that kid, and that is disturbing.  And I agree with @Fireballer that this is teaching that girl that she gets positive reinforcement when she moves like that, and if she doesn’t come from a stable environment, it is a dangerous message to instill.

Dancing can walk fine line between being sexually suggestive and just being creative.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Apparently. Now that’s actually disturbing

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Hyah! The Herdsman has spoken! 🐄 🤠 

Seriously gross, Chester. :thumbsdown: 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Seriously gross, Chester. :thumbsdown: 

Hyah! Round up them cattle 🐄 

So something used and made famous by strippers isn’t sexual. Ok. Neither are lap dances either I guess. 

16 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I love it when you make comments like this. Really makes your compatriots squirm since they claim you’re not really racist, it’s just all in my head :lol: :doublethumbsup:

Okay so I'm wrong.

Black fathers are the best parents.
They stay in homes.
And George Floyd was a great father and family man.  

In fact here's proof.

George Floyd - Family Man

In 20 years, George Floyd will be "remembered" as  a hero that pulled children from a burning house, gave mouth to mouth to a 97 year old couple that had a heart attack at the same, and invented cure for Cancer (but the white man wouldn't let him release it).

You can either go by facts, or some made up fantasy.

I go by facts.  And its funny...pretty much anyone who states facts, is a racist.  In a liberals world, you can't use facts.  Just sit back, molest kids,  and wait for your next command from  the liberal leaders.

15 hours ago, MDC said:

Umm no...he's conservative.   Conservatives are against that whacked out . 

Liberals are pro-gay, pro-tranny, pro-pedo, pro-incest,  so....hmmm...maybe you should throw that comment towards a non-conservative. 

DEMOCRATS MOVE TO NORMALIZE PEDOPHILIA:

Friends, during the marriage debate, I pointed out that what was only a short time ago unthinkable is now being embraced, promoted, and accepted... Where, I asked, do we go from here -- where, if we EMBRACE PERVERSION, will it end?

Well, it's started... House DEMOCRATS are now pushing to FEDERALIZE a California law that makes it ILLEGAL to attempt to change the sexual behavior of PEDOPHILES... Democrats DEFEATED the Republican amendment stating that "pedophilia is not covered as an orientation.” ... Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL) stated that, ALL alternative sexual lifestyles should be protected under the law, INCLUDING PEDOPHILIA, which should be "equally treated."

3 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Okay so I'm wrong.

Black fathers are the best parents.
They stay in homes.
And George Floyd was a great father and family man.  

In fact here's proof.

George Floyd - Family Man

In 20 years, George Floyd will be "remembered" as  a hero that pulled children from a burning house, gave mouth to mouth to a 97 year old couple that had a heart attack at the same, and invented cure for Cancer (but the white man wouldn't let him release it).

You can either go by facts, or some made up fantasy.

I go by facts.  And its funny...pretty much anyone who states facts, is a racist.  In a liberals world, you can't use facts.  Just sit back, molest kids,  and wait for your next command from  the liberal leaders.

He was such a good father they didn’t mention  his kids in that story. Not one. 

19 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Umm no...he's conservative.   Conservatives are against that whacked out . 

Liberals are pro-gay, pro-tranny, pro-pedo, pro-incest,  so....hmmm...maybe you should throw that comment towards a non-conservative. 

DEMOCRATS MOVE TO NORMALIZE PEDOPHILIA:

Friends, during the marriage debate, I pointed out that what was only a short time ago unthinkable is now being embraced, promoted, and accepted... Where, I asked, do we go from here -- where, if we EMBRACE PERVERSION, will it end?

Well, it's started... House DEMOCRATS are now pushing to FEDERALIZE a California law that makes it ILLEGAL to attempt to change the sexual behavior of PEDOPHILES... Democrats DEFEATED the Republican amendment stating that "pedophilia is not covered as an orientation.” ... Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL) stated that, ALL alternative sexual lifestyles should be protected under the law, INCLUDING PEDOPHILIA, which should be "equally treated."

So if someone is 35 and has sex with a 14 year old, that's good by them?

16 hours ago, jerryskids said:

So wait, little black girls learn to simulate sex so they can be victims of pedos?  Do we blame the pedos at all?

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So wait, little black girls learn to simulate sex so they can be victims of pedos?  Do we blame the pedos at all?

You see, this is kind of hard to do.  In today's America, we're told that statistics involving race, are racist.  So, "even though 40 to 60% of black women report being subjected to coercive sexual contact by age 18", it would be racist to hold black men accountable for their actions.  :dunno:

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How about you reject it on sight? I’m not calling you a pedo, but I am calling you a cuck. 

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You see, this is kind of hard to do.  In today's America, we're told that statistics involving race, are racist.  So, "even though 40 to 60% of black women report being subjected to coercive sexual contact by age 18", it would be racist to hold black men accountable for their actions.  :dunno:

How about we hold all men accountable for their actions, instead of blaming 5 year olds for turning them on

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about you reject it on sight? I’m not calling you a pedo, but I am calling you a cuck. 

Reject what?  Pedos?  I do.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

How about we hold all men accountable for their actions, instead of blaming 5 year olds for turning them on

You're missing what's wrong with the video...the kid learned this activity and is positively reinforced by adults.  The kid has no fault in this. In a vacuum, a simple motion by a kid with her body is no big deal.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Reject what?  Pedos?  I do.

Of course pedos denounce pedos. You all want to appear innocent. 

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Sorry, no... only white men.

Oh, and no one is blaming the little girl... they're blaming the adults for positive reinforcement.

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You're missing what's wrong with the video...the kid learned this activity and is positively reinforced by adults.  The kid has no fault in this. In a vacuum, a simple motion by a kid with her body is no big deal.

So what's the problem?  She dances like this and pedos get turned on and rape her?  If she didn't do this, then they wouldn't?  Forgive my ignorance on how pedos minds work.

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sorry, no... only white men.

Oh, and no one is blaming the little girl... they're blaming the adults for positive reinforcement.

But this girl is dancing, not having sex.  I fail to see the problem

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You keep sticking up for pedophilia. You may want to take a break and seek some help.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I fail to see the problem

But you would have your daughter stop that action, if it were her doing it.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

NO ONE IS BLAMING THE KID!!!!

Guys give it up. Gutterpedo is going to die on the pedo hill. He’s chosen that. Hence, why he is going to be called a pedo from now on. He’s the type that secretly gets turned on by it so he’s defending it with his dying breaths. Let him be. He will be put on the list soon

59 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I have no idea how you got this seemingly random statement from my post.  :dunno: 

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So I guess pole dancing isn’t sexual either. Your contrarian gambit isn’t working. You know exactly what twerking is, why it’s done and who brought it into the populace. So just stop. 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I have no idea how you got this seemingly random statement from my post.  :dunno: 

I went back and read your post again to try and figure it out.  I failed.  I'm not great at mental gymnastics.

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You keep sticking up for pedophilia. You may want to take a break and seek some help.

No I denounce pedophilia. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So I guess pole dancing isn’t sexual either. Your contrarian gambit isn’t working. You know exactly what twerking is, why it’s done and who brought it into the populace. So just stop. 

Pole dancing is sexual, sure.

I'm trying to understand how this girl dancing promotes pedophilia.  Can you explain?

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

NO ONE IS BLAMING THE KID!!!!

I know you're blaming the adult for cheering on the kid.  How does this turn into pedophilia?

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You said she gets positive reinforcement when she dances like this.  What's the next step?  She is now more likely to be a p do victim than if she didn't dance like that?  Help me understand

15 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Guys give it up. Gutterpedo is going to die on the pedo hill. He’s chosen that. Hence, why he is going to be called a pedo from now on. He’s the type that secretly gets turned on by it so he’s defending it with his dying breaths. Let him be. He will be put on the list soon

I'm trying to understand how this leads to pedophilia.  I see a kid dancing, nothing sexual, I'm not turned on.  You see a girl engaged in a sexual act.  Why is it?  The only thing I can think of is that it excites you.

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I know you're blaming the adult for cheering on the kid.  How does this turn into pedophilia?

It popularizes children to be viewed as sex objects.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm trying to understand how this leads to pedophilia.  I see a kid dancing, nothing sexual, I'm not turned on.  You see a girl engaged in a sexual act.  Why is it?  The only thing I can think of is that it excites you.

He immediately thinks about how much cack that little girl is going to get. :unsure: 

• Sad 1