Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

Like I said guys, you aren’t convincing a pedo that this is disgusting. He sees nothing wrong with it or claims he doesn’t. Best to just ignore gutterpedo, cucky, and the herdsman. All 3 are either too focking retarded to understand what common public decency is or just want to see more little girls shaking their ass. Either way, all 3 disgust me with their views. Especially since the people with actual mental disorders are also coming out saying that this is inappropriate like gays and trans people

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

He immediately thinks about how much cack that little girl is going to get. :unsure: 

Yeah that's nuts, right?  Is this how pedos think?  Is he the real pedo here?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Yeah that's nuts, right?  Is this how pedos think?  Is he the real pedo here?

I never would have guessed but after admitting that he thinks about little girls getting cack I am starting to wonder.

His wife is flat too. Probably has her shave downstairs. :ninja: 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You said she gets positive reinforcement when she dances like this.  What's the next step?  She is now more likely to be a p do victim than if she didn't dance like that?  Help me understand

I don’t think those black women are pedos, nor are the vast majority of people who watch that.  But somewhere there is a sicko who has wacked off to that kid, and that is disturbing.  And I agree with @Fireballer that this is teaching that girl that she gets positive reinforcement when she moves like that, and if she doesn’t come from a stable environment, it is a dangerous message to instill.

I stated two things, neither of which had anything to do with black girls or not blaming pedos, hence your nonsensical initial reply.

To your question, I said I find it disturbing that some sickos will whack off to that video.  That is just a statement; I'm not saying the video should be censored or illegal, since it is not illegal to dance in a sexual way, even for kids, nor do I think it should be as that opens up a hornets nest.

I also agreed with @Fireballer that a girl from a shiot home who was abandoned by her father may build on this as a way to increasingly get attention from men, and eventually find herself a 13 year old in sex trafficking getting a narcan shot from him.

Enough stupid questions from you, my turn:  do you not think people build on positive reinforcement?

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Like I said guys, you aren’t convincing a pedo that this is disgusting. He sees nothing wrong with it or claims he doesn’t. Best to just ignore gutterpedo, cucky, and the herdsman. All 3 are either too focking retarded to understand what common public decency is or just want to see more little girls shaking their ass. Either way, all 3 disgust me with their views. Especially since the people with actual mental disorders are also coming out saying that this is inappropriate like gays and trans people

You can't explain yourself.  I'm asking you how this kid dancing makes dudes want to fock her.  Explain or you're a pedo.  Choice is yours.

Just now, jerryskids said:

I stated two things, neither of which had anything to do with black girls or not blaming pedos, hence your nonsensical initial reply.

To your question, I said I find it disturbing that some sickos will whack off to that video.  That is just a statement; I'm not saying the video should be censored or illegal, since it is not illegal to dance in a sexual way, even for kids, nor do I think it should be as that opens up a hornets nest.

I also agreed with @Fireballer that a girl from a shiot home who was abandoned by her father may build on this as a way to increasingly get attention from men, and eventually find herself a 13 year old in sex trafficking getting a narcan shot from him.

Enough stupid questions from you, my turn:  do you not think people build on positive reinforcement?

I'm not going down your rabbit hole.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

You can't explain yourself.  I'm asking you how this kid dancing makes dudes want to fock her.  Explain or you're a pedo.  Choice is yours.

Keep trying man. Just seek help though. Please. 

Bro just SHUT THE FOCK UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus focking Christ this guy is a god damn lunatic. Literally. Just shut the fock up. Cause I’ve had it with you. Everyone else has had it with you. All you are is a disgusting pedophile 

Just gonna leave this here. This guy is getting trashed by both liberals and conservatives, gays and trans, straight people, white people, POC, etc. He had to turn off comments on his IG cause he was getting destroyed. This guy sides with the 3 stooges of the board. Let that sink in…

This is the same focked up mentality that got some dude to go into the DC pizza joint guns blazing.

Focking retards

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is the same focked up mentality that got some dude to go into the DC pizza joint guns blazing.

Focking retards

PedoBoy has spoken!!

I don't know how youtube, oh hey, or they're f****** parents for that matter allow these bikini Halls to be aired? You know these things where 12-year-old girls try on bikinis? Yeah, nothing creepy there.

But more than anything, you know who I blame? Not creepy old men, but moms who want to brag about how it's so funny that they can wear the same size jeans as their daughters!

Oh, isn't that funny? I was doing laundry and I thought those were my daughters jeans but they were mine! False brag. Shut the f****** and stop trying to look like your daughter and then b**** about the fact that men lust after small young looking women.

Maybe actually spend a little time with your daughter rather than spending every free minute in the gym trying to look and dress like her?

Maybe stop competing with your daughters to see who gets the most likes on their bikini pictures?

The culture is f***** up across the board. But if anyone thinks a 16 year old girl is somehow today the same as one, physically, emotionally, sophistication wise, or intellectually in 1952? Wake the f*ck up. 

I don't know what the answer to that one is. Seems like those numbers are pretty random.  Bit I do know that women themselves contribute one hell of a lot towards the sexualization of girls.

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bro just SHUT THE FOCK UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus focking Christ this guy is a god damn lunatic. Literally. Just shut the fock up. Cause I’ve had it with you. Everyone else has had it with you. All you are is a disgusting pedophile 

INTERNET TOUGH GUY!!! :overhead:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

INTERNET TOUGH GUY!!! :overhead:

Yep that’s me. If I saw u in the streets I’d actually slap the Sh1t out of you. Enough so that 20 minutes later you’d still feel the disrespect on your face 

• Haha 1

Haven't read through the whole thread, but would you guys agree that there's a significant difference between these sick f****** who look at 2-year-olds and jerk off? Versus a 17 year old made up to look like she's 29?

I know all kinds of norms are changing around the world and in this country especially. But there should be at least a few things that are universal. For example, we go ahead and let you choose whatever your f****** pronoun wants to be., You can be a house plant for all I care. The guys who look at toddlers and grade school kids &  get a hard-on? We get to kill them immediately. Pretty much everything else is fair game, or at least subject to judicial review. Do we have a deal?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Focking retards

The same focked up mentality?  The owner of that pizza joint posted photos of children in weird poses, with pedo-suggestive captions.  Are you defending him now, too?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I know you're blaming the adult for cheering on the kid.  How does this turn into pedophilia?

IMO, its not simply dancing they are cheering on. 

Twerking is not the same as dancing.

Just like holding a banana like a c0ck and pumping up and down on it with your mouth is not the same as "just eating a banana".

If a kid eats a banana, that's normal and okay. 

But imagine if an adult taught a 6 year old to slide her mouth over it over and over and over,  never biting or eating it just "mouthing" it while rubbing it at the base..... and adults all around were hootin' and hollerin' and cheering and say "you go baby!" as the kid was doing what she was taught. 

Would you not see a problem with that?

Your defense would be "She's just enjoying a banana and the adults are just cheering her on cuz she's just so good at eating bananas."          ?

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I know all kinds of norms are changing around the world and in this country especially. But there should be at least a few things that are universal. For example, we go ahead and let you choose whatever your f****** pronoun wants to be., You can be a house plant for all I care. The guys who look at toddlers and grade school kids &  get a hard-on? We get to kill them immediately. Pretty much everything else is fair game, or at least subject to judicial review. Do we have a deal?

Shut up Pedo Defender I.

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

The same focked up mentality?  The owner of that pizza joint posted photos of children in weird poses, with pedo-suggestive captions.  Are you defending him now, too?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the whole pizza gate thing was bull sh1t right?

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the whole pizza gate thing was bull sh1t right?

I don't know what "Pizza Gate" precisely consists of.  I'm talking about the fact the owner was posting pedo stuff on his twitter.  No, I saw those posts, so not bull sh1t.  Do I read you as defending that guy?

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I don't know what "Pizza Gate" precisely consists of.  I'm talking about the fact the owner was posting pedo stuff on his twitter.  No, I saw those posts, so not bull sh1t.  Do I read you as defending that guy?

Revisionist history anyone? Remember how they were running a pedophile pizza parlor and how that boron from the South game and shot the place up? Yeah, but now it's suddenly just one guy posting Twitter stuff. Kind of like he was a couple guys taking selfies capital. LOL

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Nobody ever actually references pizza or the pedophile dungeon conspiracy—Voltaire said so. Please govern yourself accordingly :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Revisionist history anyone? Remember how they were running a pedophile pizza parlor and how that boron from the South game and shot the place up? Yeah, but now it's suddenly just one guy posting Twitter stuff. Kind of like he was a couple guys taking selfies capital. LOL

No, it's always been one guy posting pedo stuff.  He was the owner of the joint that you defended.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Nobody ever actually references pizza or the pedophile dungeon conspiracy—Voltaire said so. Please govern yourself accordingly :thumbsup:

Only leftists in favor discrediting the fact that the owner was posting pedo stuff on his twitter.  You also defended him, Pedo Defender III.

27 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Just like holding a banana like a c0ck and pumping up and down on it with your mouth is not the same as "just eating a banana".

But imagine if an adult taught a 6 year old to slide her mouth over it over and over and over,  never biting or eating it just "mouthing" it while rubbing it at the base..... and adults all around were hootin' and hollerin' and cheering and say "you go baby!" as the kid was doing what she was taught. 

Your defense would be "She's just enjoying a banana and the adults are just cheering her on cuz she's just so good at eating bananas."          ?

I tried using the same analogy. Their going to die on this hill. Wrong one to die on but dammit they’re going to do it. Best to just let them expose themselves as pedos and not associate with them. Might get put on the list along with them. Still amazes me that they’re actually trying their hardest to defend it and make it seem like it’s not sexual when the definition explicitly says it’s sexual, it evolved from a sex, and is used by strippers in their routines because it IS sexual and is meant to provoke men’s primal urge to fock 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I tried using the same analogy. Their going to die on this hill. Wrong one to die on but dammit they’re going to do it. Best to just let them expose themselves as pedos and not associate with them. Might get put on the list along with them. Still amazes me that they’re actually trying their hardest to defend it and make it seem like it’s not sexual when the definition explicitly says it’s sexual, it evolved from a sex, and is used by strippers in their routines because it IS sexual and is meant to provoke men’s primal urge to fock 

I can't believe that girl provokes you to fock.  Sick.

31 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

"She's just enjoying a banana and the adults are just cheering her on cuz she's just so good at eating bananas."          ?

ya ga go bow

I can't believe that girl provokes you to fock.  Sick.

And yet this idiot still tries commenting even though he’s been told to shut the fock up multiple times and no one is paying him any attention. He’s going to die on his pedo hill and doesn’t care who sees it

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

And yet this idiot still tries commenting even though he’s been told to shut the fock up multiple times and no one is paying him any attention. He’s going to die on his pedo hill and doesn’t care who sees it

You keep responding to my posts.  I have your full attention, pedo, that is until a dancing tike is in your sight, that's when you think sex.  Pedo.

You keep responding to my posts.  I have your full attention, pedo, that is until a dancing tike is in your sight, that's when you think sex.  Pedo.

PedoBoy responds again.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Wait a sec....  Are you telling me I've been eating bananas the wrong way all these years???  My dad has some explaining to do.  :mad:

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Wait a sec....  Are you telling me I've been eating bananas the wrong way all these years???  My dad has some explaining to do.  :mad:

A lot of Americans get this wrong, but the brown ones are actually better for you.

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

A lot of Americans get this wrong, but the brown ones are actually better for you.

Yeah, if you want to spend a couple hours in the bathroom.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, if you want to spend a couple hours in the bathroom.

Where else would you expect to find the glory holes?

JFC you guys are pathetic.  Next you'll try and tell me that Pheobe Cates eating a carrot is somehow sexual. What a sad sad life you guys lead.  :nono:

1 minute ago, DonS said:

JFC you guys are pathetic.  Next you'll try and tell me that Pheobe Cates eating a carrot is somehow sexual. What a sad sad life you guys lead.  :nono:

Damn you! She had macular degeneration!

46 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

PedoBoy responds again.

He can’t stop. Despite being told to shut the fock up multiple times he HAS to defend his pedo ways. Talking Sh1t about that is talking Sh1t about his lifestyle which offends him 

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2021 at 8:12 AM, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

You guys got lots of issues.  It's a little kid dancing for focks sake.  Why you gotta make everything sexual?  And then complain that everything is sexual?  And then complain that women are wh0res, and then watch all kinds of pron looking for wh0re women.  Shake my damn head, you focking people.

Can we at least agree that the dance moves she's doing are inherently sexual in nature?