Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

13 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Can we at least agree that the dance moves she's doing are inherently sexual in nature?

We've been down this road.

Personally, when I watch the kid move her hips back and forth, it doesn't look like she's having sex.  That my opinion.  I don't see kids as sexual in nature.  Other guys here do.  That's where we have to agree to disagree.

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Personally, when I watch the kid move her hips back and forth, it doesn't look like she's having sex.  That my opinion.  I don't see kids as sexual in nature.  Other guys here do.  That's where we have to agree to disagree.

Why would you stop your daughter from doing it?

42 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Can we at least agree that the dance moves she's doing are inherently sexual in nature?

Me and you can. Gutterpedo can’t. He’s going to defend this til he dies. Which is why I really think he is a closet pedo. 

This is why I love this place.  From this thread I've learned the following:

An online definition calling a dance "sensual" doesn't mean "sexual" since it doesn't EXPLICITLY state that it "mimics riding c0ck" 

Things aren't sexual unless it involves actual penetration. 

My narrow minded thinking has now been expanded.  Thank you GC!!! 

The more you know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, DonS said:

This is why I love this place.  From this thread I've learned the following:

An online definition calling a dance "sensual" doesn't mean "sexual" since it doesn'tt EXPLICITLY/b] state that it "mimics riding c0ck" 

Things aren't sexual unless it involves actual penetration. 

My narrow minded thinking has now been expanded.  Thank you GC!!! 

The more you know. <strong>🌈</strong><strong>🌈</strong><strong>🌈</strong>

Well said :cheers:  

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Well said :cheers:  

G0ddamn fat fingers messing up formatting :mad:

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

G0ddamn fat fingers messing up formatting :mad:

Haha I thought that was intentional. Either way, I got ur point across, which I agree with 100%

6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

But this girl is dancing, not having sex.  I fail to see the problem

You really typed this.  You had a lot of animated posts here, lollipop kid.  Slow at work this week or what?

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You really typed this.  You had a lot of animated posts here, lollipop kid.  Slow at work this week or what?

If you don't see d1ck you must acquit!!! 

(yeah it doesn't exactly rhyme but I never said I was a poet) 

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Might as well dress the little girl up as a stripper and let her twerk for money. I mean, should be fine right? Girl isn’t having sex. She’s just dancing and getting paid for it. 

On another note, found cucky, the herdsman, and Gutterpedo’s favorite restaurant 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I think some kids are being sexualized at an early age, and twerking is an overtly sexual dance move.  This looks a lot different than a kid moonwalking or doing the floss.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Me and you can. Gutterpedo can’t. He’s going to defend this til he dies. Which is why I really think he is a closet pedo. 

The leap from dismissive or apathetic to pedo is pretty big.  But I do think sexualizing children is a problem for our society.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

I’d say 90-95% yes. It is generally done to illicit arousal or a sexual reaction.  

I don’t think kids like this are doing so, and the parents should shut it down. It’s not cute. I also don’t think it equates to normalizing or promoting pedophelia 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, vuduchile said:

The leap from dismissive or apathetic to pedo is pretty big.  But I do think sexualizing children is a problem for our society.  

Realistically you’re right. We all know this. He’s just taking it way too far which is, as the kids call, “sus”. But yea, it’s not something that you should have your child doing. Not if you have morals and standards. That should’ve been shut down. Not encouraged which is what the problem is along with people like the 3 stooges here trying to defend it

Have we posted this definition yet?

According to the Western perspective, twerking is a highly sexualized and provocative gyration of the hips and buttocks. It has even been added to Merriam-Webster’s Online Dictionary, which defines it as “sexually suggestive dancing characterized by rapid, repeated hip thrusts and shaking of the buttocks especially while squatting.

And of course, one can argue that Merriam's is wrong.  Or doesn't count. 

I mean sure, someone could argue what they want. 
"I don't care what past history shows, or what medical reports say, I don't think smoking is harmful"
or
"That wasn't a fumble.  The refs got it wrong.  So, in my book the Bears really won even though the scoreboard shows they lost 24-20. And had they won that game, they would have made the playoffs, and went on to win the Superbowl.   I know the internet and books show that the 49ers won, in my world the Bears won it!. Yeahhhhhh! Superbowl Champs!!! Whooooooo!" 

If someone decides to live in their own little world, they can make up and envision what they want.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 10:41 PM, GutterBoy said:

Right out of the liberal playbook.

"If you disagree with my ridiculous opinion, then you're a bigot." :lol:

Fixed. 

On 6/18/2021 at 5:08 PM, Bier Meister said:

I’d say 90-95% yes. It is generally done to illicit arousal or a sexual reaction.  

I don’t think kids like this are doing so, and the parents should shut it down. It’s not cute. I also don’t think it equates to normalizing or promoting pedophelia 

It dam sure doesn’t discourage it 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's teaching kids from a very young age that using their body to gain attention is good.

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's teaching kids from a very young age that using their body to gain attention is good.

Bullseye. Hard to understand why that isn’t plain as day.   I know why gutterboy and others won’t criticize it. God  forbid they call out anything that is considered black. They might get called racist. Phony as they come. 

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

How does this promote pedos?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bullseye. Hard to understand why that isn’t plain as day.   I know why gutterboy and others won’t criticize it. God  forbid they call out anything that is considered black. They might get called racist. Phony as they come. 

This has nothing to do with being black you dumb racist.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This has nothing to do with being black you dumb racist.

Yes, it does. Are you really trying to say that twerking isn’t a black thing? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seriously, when I see twerking, the stanky leg, the chicken leg, etc. I can't help but think damn these really are some full on African, bone through the nose types.

Just a matter of time before they start putting frisbees in their lower lip.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Seriously, when I see twerking, the stanky leg, the chicken leg, etc. I can't help but think damn these really are some full on African, bone through the nose types.

Just a matter of time before they start putting frisbees in their lower lip.

My personal turn on is the elongated neck with hoops look.   Talk about being able to deep throat!!  :shocking:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It may promote promiscuity at an earlier age later on, but not necessarily pedophilia

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, I see all different colored people doing this dumb , including lots of white girls

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

It may promote promiscuity at an earlier age later on, but not necessarily pedophilia

Agreed.  I would say not pedophilia at all.  You can't blame promiscuity for  pedophiles.

On 6/17/2021 at 2:17 PM, Djgb13 said:

Wasn’t really talking about you. More gutterpedo, cucky, and the herdsman (MDC since he likes big cattle girls). Literally, if I passed by that I’d just walk away shaking my head in disgust cause there’s a good chance that girl is going to have more d1cks put in her than a pin cushion when she gets older 

That made me LOL. Nice work. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

How does this promote pedos?

Never said it did. Although it probably does make this particular child more of a target for one.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Never said it did. Although it probably does make this particular child more of a target for one.

Yup. Exactly. 

Again, if you don’t look at that and immediately say NO, you’re part of the problem on some level. At the least you let our culture be dragged into the gutter. At worst you are some sort of sex fiend. Either way, you’re certainly not a stand up guy. So GFY. 

10 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Agreed.  I would say not pedophilia at all.  You can't blame promiscuity for  pedophiles.

No. But you can blame dumbass parents dressing their kids like wh0res and putting them all over the internet and such.

It's like sending a kid to a catholic church... just asking for it. 

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

How so?  She's asking for it?

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The same way walking through the ghetto with a Rolex and wads of hundred dollar bills makes you a target for being robbed.

And no, a woman dressed provocatively in a sketchy area is not asking to be raped. But she is putting herself in greater danger of said rape.

But then you knew that, you were just using the standard lefty tactic of attempting to win an argument by making some ridiculous emotional claim about equality.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What a dope. Do you think that kid picked out the outfit? Or learned that on their own? You’re actually trying to redirect this as if people here are chastising the kid? No one is doing that. But nice try ya Fockin creep. You’re part of the problem. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The same way walking through the ghetto with a Rolex and wads of hundred dollar bills makes you a target for being robbed.

And no, a woman dressed provocatively in a sketchy area is not asking to be raped. But she is putting herself in greater danger of said rape.

But then you knew that, you were just using the standard lefty tactic of attempting to win an argument by making some ridiculous emotional claim about equality.

I agree with your two examples above, you never want to increase your chances of being a victim of a crime.  But the pedo analogy is just dumb.  A kid is not putting themselves at an increased risk of being a pedo victim by dancing in the street.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a dope. Do you think that kid picked out the outfit? Or learned that on their own? You’re actually trying to redirect this as if people here are chastising the kid? No one is doing that. But nice try ya Fockin creep. You’re part of the problem. 

I know, you're blaming the adults for dressing her and encouraging her to dance.  I just want to know how this increases the chance she will be a victim.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree with your two examples above, you never want to increase your chances of being a victim of a crime.  But the pedo analogy is just dumb.  A kid is not putting themselves at an increased risk of being a pedo victim by dancing in the street.

Well, I don't know any pedos myself, so I can't speak to their thought process...

But generally when I see a woman acting wh0rish,  I think to myself, damn, I should try to hit that.

One would think pedos think much the same.

But that issue aside, it's simply trashy and gross, so I'll condemn it on those grounds anyway.